Israel Exports to Muslim countries (including Iran) are Thriving

He is confusing the Jews with the millions of Muslims are swarming Europe. The Jews are leaving (being forced out of) Europe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are Muslims into Milky?

The Real Reason Young Israelis Are Leaving the Country

Over the last few weeks, Israel’s media has been embroiled in a stormy debate - picked up in abundance by the international press as well - about the so-called Aliyah to Berlin” of its younger generation and one of its apparent triggers, the “Milky pudding debate”, concerning the high costs of living in Israel. Articles have examined what is the real cost of living in Germany, whether or not these “olim [immigrants] to Berlin” are traitors and long paragraphs on the numbers of Israelis settling there.
This last for maybe a month until it was exposed the guy initiating the protest was a real estate agent, haha this is actually hilarious.

Look at the first 3 numbers in the barcode, if they're 729 (7 29), the product's country of origin is Zionist Israel. It's an internationally regulated process so the Zionists can't change it to defeat BDS, regardless of what the packaging may otherwise say.

Obviously the Muslims aren't smart enough to figure it out.

STOP...Tappa Talking.....you are irritating

Look at the first 3 numbers in the barcode, if they're 729 (7 29), the product's country of origin is Zionist Israel. It's an internationally regulated process so the Zionists can't change it to defeat BDS, regardless of what the packaging may otherwise say.

Those who buy/import Israeli goods don't care, like the Israelis that by AGFA or BASF products, what's a few million dead Jewish people to Israeli businessmen?
As pointless as your usual pointlessness. You may have heard of Honda, Toyota, Sony, etc., etc. Americans have been known to buy products from those companies.

...and as usual, Hollow Hollie misses the point entirely. :)

Those who buy/import Israeli goods don't care, like the Israelis that by AGFA or BASF products, what's a few million dead Jewish people to Israeli businessmen?
They don't see it.

Take a good look into what your own listed companies are before calling another ignorant......Where so those companies originate from? Have you taken any time to really seek it all out?

He is confusing the Jews with the millions of Muslims are swarming Europe. The Jews are leaving (being forced out of) Europe!

Are Muslims into Milky?

The Real Reason Young Israelis Are Leaving the Country

Over the last few weeks, Israel’s media has been embroiled in a stormy debate - picked up in abundance by the international press as well - about the so-called Aliyah to Berlin” of its younger generation and one of its apparent triggers, the “Milky pudding debate”, concerning the high costs of living in Israel. Articles have examined what is the real cost of living in Germany, whether or not these “olim [immigrants] to Berlin” are traitors and long paragraphs on the numbers of Israelis settling there.
This last for maybe a month until it was exposed the guy initiating the protest was a real estate agent, haha this is actually hilarious.

According to the Washington Post, Naor Narkis, the chap that started this was in fact an ex-IDF Intelligence Corps Officer who lived in Berlin. Just goes to show how effective Hasbara experts can be, when they fool the western world's media for months on end. A salutary lesson learned; Zionists always lie.

As pointless as your usual pointlessness. You may have heard of Honda, Toyota, Sony, etc., etc. Americans have been known to buy products from those companies.

...and as usual, Hollow Hollie misses the point entirely. :)
As usual, the pointless name-caller is left attempting to defend a pointless argument. Silly attempts at pointless arguments intended to further your rabid Joooooooo hatreds are laughable.

Anything else to add? As a rabid antisemite, I am sure the fact the Jews are making a killing on exports to Muslim nations, including Iran, must get your blood boiling! [emoji23]

Take a good look into what your own listed companies are before calling another ignorant......Where so those companies originate from? Have you taken any time to really seek it all out?
I occasionally look, but for the most part I buy on quality and price! I am not boycotting anyone at the moment. But it's not to hard to stay clear from Arab or Persian goods they don't make shit!

I occasionally look, but for the most part I buy on quality and price! I am not boycotting anyone at the moment. But it's not to hard to stay clear from Arab or Persian goods they don't make shit!

Really, that is why all the countries are going to Iran to do trade now.

So if if is the ole nazi head rising would you say its a good deal and smart to buy from them relabel and profit from it? Just something to consider when you start thinking on how wise something truly is.

Really, that is why all the countries are going to Iran to do trade now.
Other than marble, oil and piacchios nuts countries are lining up to sell them things, not buy things!

Anything else to add? As a rabid antisemite, I am sure the fact the Jews are making a killing on exports to Muslim nations, including Iran, must get your blood boiling! [emoji23]

Still Tapp-Tapping your nonsense(NO SENSE) Gaff Hook,Never been anti Jewish at all,but Anti Zionist absolutely,Nothing wrong with Israel exporting anywhere in my book,Jews have given a lot to mankind over the generations,their water technology is world class for instance,etc,.

Shame they can't use this positivity towards the schism with the Palestinians,but that's another story......I don't have "Boiled Blood" as you inanely put it because I am a very pragmatic and sane person..........You do make me laugh with your ignorance though....on one hand you detest Muslims yet in your distorted mind think that by Selling Muslim countries product which they need,somehow Israel have outsmarted these Muslims.....You really are a total Racist and Moron.

Well they do actually Tapp Head...if you bothered to inquire,like me you would know.......as I said you are a Moron

So what is the barcode for non Zionist Israel then ? Or is this just another of your attempts at demonising Israel through racist comments ?

No not really, see I can careless about Israel, but its their HYPOCRASY. I want to cut off foregin aid to them , since .
Lol you are obsessed with Israel and the Jews, so much so that it could be defined as a mental illness.

And I wouldn't hold your breathe on cutting them off, even the most antisemitic President who could have gotten away with cutting off military aid to Israel, up the aid and didn't cut it
off. Clinton won't do it and Sanders is a Zionist. One second note please hold your breathe!

I can't wait till the Aipac dies, they are getting weaker.

Then you will have Islamic rule and be blaming the Jews for allowing it to happen........................

Still Tapp-Tapping your nonsense(NO SENSE) Gaff Hook,Never been anti Jewish at all,but Anti Zionist absolutely,Nothing wrong with Israel exporting anywhere in my book,Jews have given a lot to mankind over the generations,their water technology is world class for instance,etc,.

Shame they can't use this positivity towards the schism with the Palestinians,but that's another story......I don't have "Boiled Blood" as you inanely put it because I am a very pragmatic and sane person..........You do make me laugh with your ignorance though....on one hand you detest Muslims yet in your distorted mind think that by Selling Muslim countries product which they need,somehow Israel have outsmarted these Muslims.....You really are a total Racist and Moron.

If you are anti Zionist than you are a NAZI JEW HATER as the two are the same thing to you.

They did use this positively way back in 1967 when they released millions from the concentration camps they were incarcerated in by the Egyptians and Jordanians. Then built the schools, hospitals and clinics giving them electricity, water and sewage disposal. Its a pity the Palestinians bit the hands that fed them and started to attack their saviours on the commands of those that had thrown them in the prisons in the first place. All a matter of historical evidence.

Well they do actually Tapp Head...if you bothered to inquire,like me you would know.......as I said you are a Moron

Yes and because of BDS the goods are on the list of those to be avoided, so hitting the Palestinians hard

No not really, see I can careless about Israel, but its their HYPOCRASY. I want to cut off foregin aid to them , since .
Lol you are obsessed with Israel and the Jews, so much so that it could be defined as a mental illness.

And I wouldn't hold your breathe on cutting them off, even the most antisemitic President who could have gotten away with cutting off military aid to Israel, up the aid and didn't cut it
off. Clinton won't do it and Sanders is a Zionist. One second note please hold your breathe!

I can't wait till the Aipac dies, they are getting weaker.

Then you will have Islamic rule and be blaming the Jews for allowing it to happen........................

Yep

Forum List

Back