Israel Exports to Muslim countries (including Iran) are Thriving

Look at the first 3 numbers in the barcode, if they're 729 (7 29), the product's country of origin is Zionist Israel. It's an internationally regulated process so the Zionists can't change it to defeat BDS, regardless of what the packaging may otherwise say.

Obviously the Muslims aren't smart enough to figure it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
STOP...Tappa Talking.....you are irritating
Anything else to add? As a rabid antisemite, I am sure the fact the Jews are making a killing on exports to Muslim nations, including Iran, must get your blood boiling! [emoji23]

Still Tapp-Tapping your nonsense(NO SENSE) Gaff Hook,Never been anti Jewish at all,but Anti Zionist absolutely,Nothing wrong with Israel exporting anywhere in my book,Jews have given a lot to mankind over the generations,their water technology is world class for instance,etc,.

Shame they can't use this positivity towards the schism with the Palestinians,but that's another story......I don't have "Boiled Blood" as you inanely put it because I am a very pragmatic and sane person..........You do make me laugh with your ignorance though....on one hand you detest Muslims yet in your distorted mind think that by Selling Muslim countries product which they need,somehow Israel have outsmarted these Muslims.....You really are a total Racist and Moron.

If you are anti Zionist than you are a NAZI JEW HATER as the two are the same thing to you.

They did use this positively way back in 1967 when they released millions from the concentration camps they were incarcerated in by the Egyptians and Jordanians. Then built the schools, hospitals and clinics giving them electricity, water and sewage disposal. Its a pity the Palestinians bit the hands that fed them and started to attack their saviours on the commands of those that had thrown them in the prisons in the first place. All a matter of historical evidence.
Yes I hate the Jews that Collaborated with the NAZIS,they Murdered Jews,....so yes I agree with you,JEWS THAT COLLABORATED WITH HITLER AND ZIONISTS,ARE ONE AND THE SAME.

Anything else to add? As a rabid antisemite, I am sure the fact the Jews are making a killing on exports to Muslim nations, including Iran, must get your blood boiling! [emoji23]

Still Tapp-Tapping your nonsense(NO SENSE) Gaff Hook,Never been anti Jewish at all,but Anti Zionist absolutely,Nothing wrong with Israel exporting anywhere in my book,Jews have given a lot to mankind over the generations,their water technology is world class for instance,etc,.

Shame they can't use this positivity towards the schism with the Palestinians,but that's another story......I don't have "Boiled Blood" as you inanely put it because I am a very pragmatic and sane person..........You do make me laugh with your ignorance though....on one hand you detest Muslims yet in your distorted mind think that by Selling Muslim countries product which they need,somehow Israel have outsmarted these Muslims.....You really are a total Racist and Moron.

If you are anti Zionist than you are a NAZI JEW HATER as the two are the same thing to you.

They did use this positively way back in 1967 when they released millions from the concentration camps they were incarcerated in by the Egyptians and Jordanians. Then built the schools, hospitals and clinics giving them electricity, water and sewage disposal. Its a pity the Palestinians bit the hands that fed them and started to attack their saviours on the commands of those that had thrown them in the prisons in the first place. All a matter of historical evidence.
Yes I hate the Jews that Collaborated with the NAZIS,they Murdered Jews,....so yes I agree with you,JEWS THAT COLLABORATED WITH HITLER AND ZIONISTS,ARE ONE AND THE SAME.

Interesting if you hate as much the palestinians who were part of SS
and collaborated with hitler directly,

Rylah thanks for letting me respond........Well I do actually,albeit the Mufti and his cronies were exiled by the Palestinians,there is no excuse for their behaviour......but the major difference was that the Zionists and the German Jewish Board of Deputies....collaborated with the Nazis to actually send other Jews to the Death Camps and Gas Chambers

And in this Collaboration there is Shamefulness against their own people.steven

Rylah thanks for letting me respond........Well I do actually,albeit the Mufti and his cronies were exiled by the Palestinians,there is no excuse for their behaviour......but the major difference was that the Zionists and the German Jewish Board of Deputies....collaborated with the Nazis to actually send other Jews to the Death Camps and Gas Chambers

German Jewish Board of Deputies?

Googled it doesn't find any, is it the latest Islamonazi invention?

German Jewish Board of Deputies?

Googled it doesn't find any, is it the latest Islamonazi invention?
Try The Reich Jewish Board of Deputies.....Then steve

waste of time

Edit: google shows us more of what we tend to look for...

Last edited:

Another of your claims that you have failed to substantiate. And stop deflecting away from the topic because you are being shown to be a liar and a fraud.
As I said if you are anti Zionist then you are a NAZI and a JEW HATER

Forum List

Back