Israel fire's on UN Shelter killing 15

If I put some pipe bombs. next to yours, in your garage, are you responsible for them?

Yes as they are on his property, and you would be traced from forensics and DNA and arrested as well. You should be aware of this if you are contemplating being stupid, as your house would be targetted

Kondor, I agree with your POV: IFF it's found that there was no reliable intel about munitions or tunnels or such, and IFF the hit was deliberate by an Israeli unit, then that unit needs to be held responsible to the fullest extent for an atrocity.

BUT I'm not at all willing to trust Pal reports of 'atrocities', certainly not since the Jenin NON-'massacre', the 'death' of Mohammed al-Dura, and the 'PA ambulance hit dead center by an Israeli shell' (where the driver and passenger both survived) - oh, and the 'Mossad eagle' and the 'Mossad shark'.....and then there was the 'poisoning of Arafart' and the 'hormones in chewing gum' given by IDF troops to girls in Sinai. Just to list a few of the more feeble hoaxes put up by the Pals......

I'm contacting my Congresscritters to inform them of my desire that we defund UNWRA immediately, and send their chairthings to the Hague to stand trial for the war crimes and attempted genocide in which they are complicit. After all, they gave the illegal rockets back to HAMAS!

seems to me that the above statement cannot be denied-----UN people are not over there to
take part in terrorism and the instruments thereof -----all of the UNWRA PEOPLE----who
were involved ----should be dragged ---somewhere to face trial

i They are illegal under INTERNATIONAL LAW and the Geneva conventions.

Hey nutcase, if rockets are illegal, (they are not) why are the Israelis using them to level buildings and murder civilians?
It's totally illegal, a crime against humanity, and a war crime to use schools and hospitals as weapons storage depots. Did I need to tell you that, you socksucking scumbag sock?

If I put some pipe bombs. next to yours, in your garage, are you responsible for them?

Yes as they are on his property, and you would be traced from forensics and DNA and arrested as well. You should be aware of this if you are contemplating being stupid, as your house would be targetted
Just look at what the idiots are defending. They are about as depraved and disgusting as their beloved Hamas animals.

WAR IS HELL!! IN WW11 GERMAN CITIES AND IN JAPAN WERE FIRE BOMBED 100'S OF thousands died!!! LESSON TO LEARN DON'T FIRE 2000+ ROCKETS INTO tiny ISRAEL!!!

you guys are overly meticulous------technically-----in my town SPARKLERS ------the little metal
stick----with a coating of little metal shavings on one end-------that you light up on the fourth
of July are ILLEGAL c'mon now sparklers -----I think I have a few tucked away---
somewhere------------I touched them ---long ago----is my DNA still on them?------dna on a kassam
is SUCH A BIG DEAL? Jimmy Carter said that they are NOTHING ---something like
----?? I think he said "sparklers" .......fire crackers???

you guys are overly meticulous------technically-----in my town SPARKLERS ------the little metal
stick----with a coating of little metal shavings on one end-------that you light up on the fourth
of July are ILLEGAL c'mon now sparklers -----I think I have a few tucked away---
somewhere------------I touched them ---long ago----is my DNA still on them?------dna on a kassam

NOTHING????? UNTIL ONE HITS YOUR HOME!!! THEN BIG,BIG DEAL!!! silly tard!!!

I'm watching CNN now and there is a chance that the building was hit by an errant Hamas rocket.

NOTHING????? UNTIL ONE HITS YOUR HOME!!! THEN BIG,BIG DEAL!!! silly tard!!!

oh does jimmy know? would YOU actually call jimmy a "tard" to his face???
how about his mother---uhm I cannot remember her name MISS LILLIAN???

Yeah, they closed down Tel Aviv airport for a whole day because Palestinian animals were shooting "fireworks" at them all the way from Gaza. :cuckoo:

These guys are hilarious, they don't know which lie to promote.

Turns out the Israelis convinced the FAA that the rockets are harmless. Just as I thought.

Turns out the Israelis convinced the FAA that the rockets are harmless. Just as I thought.
Yeah, same harmless rocket that landed on the UN school that just killed 15.

Take your hoof out of your mouth again. Do you like how it tastes?

It was not a rocket, it was a missile from an F16 you propagandist piece of crap.

Right there!! You can see the interception! The Iron Dumb is truly amazing!:lol:

It was found to be an ammo depot and rocket launching site. Israelis told them to leave, they didn't. It's not Israel's problem Hamas animals have chosen to use their population as human shields for the bombs. These human shields are not chained or tied to these targets...
...A spokesman for the U.N. relief agency said it had tried in vain to arrange an evacuation of civilians from the school with the Israeli army

At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 | Reuters

(Reuters) - Gazan authorities said Israeli forces shelled a shelter at a U.N.-run school on Thursday, killing at least 15 people as the Palestinian death toll in the conflict climbed over 750 and attempts at a truce remained elusive.

Absolutely no indications of an armed people at this UN controlled shelter.
It is noted, the UN tried to get the people out, but Israel refused, preferring to murder them instead.

As for the silly claim it was Hamas rockets.

All of us sat in one place when suddenly four shells landed on our heads ... Bodies were on the ground, (there was) blood and screams. My son is dead and all my relatives are wounded including my other kids," she wept.

All reports are consistent - Four shells, not one rocket.

It was not a rocket, it was a missile from an F16 you propagandist piece of crap.
Wow, you already know all the facts, even the type of missile and who shot it etc. Even the UN doesn't know the details.

Talk about a PROPAGANDIST PIECE OF CRAP.

Socksocking sock.

It was found to be an ammo depot and rocket launching site. Israelis told them to leave, they didn't. It's not Israel's problem Hamas animals have chosen to use their population as human shields for the bombs. These human shields are not chained or tied to these targets...
...A spokesman for the U.N. relief agency said it had tried in vain to arrange an evacuation of civilians from the school with the Israeli army

At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 | Reuters

(Reuters) - Gazan authorities said Israeli forces shelled a shelter at a U.N.-run school on Thursday, killing at least 15 people as the Palestinian death toll in the conflict climbed over 750 and attempts at a truce remained elusive.

Absolutely no indications of an armed people at this UN controlled shelter.
It is noted, the UN tried to get the people out, but Israel refused, preferring to murder them instead.

As for the silly claim it was Hamas rockets.

All of us sat in one place when suddenly four shells landed on our heads ... Bodies were on the ground, (there was) blood and screams. My son is dead and all my relatives are wounded including my other kids," she wept.

All reports are consistent - Four shells, not one rocket.

WHAT ARE THE ODDS!-
Mortar Shells, the same landed nearby Ben-Gurion Airport and the same intercepted in the skies over my village! and fired from inside a school!
But let me show you how it looks like when IAF airstrike once.

Can you imagine what 4 shells can do?

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back