Israel fire's on UN Shelter killing 15

No official statement so far but give it some time, it will be up on the media soon.

Anyway its more likely that 1 of Hamas rockets just hit and caused secondary explosions where rockets were stored, as we both know Hamas uses UNRWA shelters to store rockets. Hamas responsible.
Second scenario is also possible where a rocket launcher of Hamas just hit the building attempting to fire IDF, since they usually fire in barrage of 4-6 rockets it is also possible scenario, Hamas responsible.
Last scenario and less possible is that Israeli artillery (accurate and precise, as you know) hit 5 times on UNRWA which is definitely impossible situation since the angel means the projectiles would've create a massive hole in the ground - which they didn't..
In the second case of 1 projectile hit the stored weapons in UNRWA shelter and caused secondary explosions, the one to blame is Hamas for storing them, and IDF for firing knowingly civilians around, also note IDF did gave them time to evacuate..and also note this is possibly a misfired projectile as well.
I don't see where you going with this, but since we have no clear report so far, lets go by the odds, you tell me.
I'll tell you, you're a fuckin' liar!

Post the link or apologize to this board for wasting its bandwidth.
WHERE THE FUCK I LIED?
Meanwhile UNRWA didn't report officially IDF shot the School, so shut the fuck up.
They only condemned in generally storing of explosives in the school, probably NOT IDF.

Here you can see IDF record of launching from the School, anyway, the scenarios I posted above pretty much turn out to be possible instead of that fucking deluded scenario IDF randomly shot on UNRWA shelters like you always saying Billo.
drop dead Billo.
@I.P.Freely

Last edited by a moderator:
No official statement so far but give it some time, it will be up on the media soon.

Anyway its more likely that 1 of Hamas rockets just hit and caused secondary explosions where rockets were stored, as we both know Hamas uses UNRWA shelters to store rockets. Hamas responsible.
Second scenario is also possible where a rocket launcher of Hamas just hit the building attempting to fire IDF, since they usually fire in barrage of 4-6 rockets it is also possible scenario, Hamas responsible.
Last scenario and less possible is that Israeli artillery (accurate and precise, as you know) hit 5 times on UNRWA which is definitely impossible situation since the angel means the projectiles would've create a massive hole in the ground - which they didn't..
In the second case of 1 projectile hit the stored weapons in UNRWA shelter and caused secondary explosions, the one to blame is Hamas for storing them, and IDF for firing knowingly civilians around, also note IDF did gave them time to evacuate..and also note this is possibly a misfired projectile as well.
I don't see where you going with this, but since we have no clear report so far, lets go by the odds, you tell me.
I'll tell you, you're a fuckin' liar!

Post the link or apologize to this board for wasting its bandwidth.

How does one post a link to a possible scenario?
You better get some sleep.

WHERE THE FUCK I LIED?
Meanwhile UNRWA didn't report officially IDF shot the School, so shut the fuck up.
They only condemned in generally storing of explosives in the school, probably NOT IDF.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-fh-fRs7To

Here you can see IDF record of launching from the School, anyway, the scenarios I posted above pretty much turn out to be possible instead of that fucking deluded scenario IDF randomly shot on UNRWA shelters like you always saying Billo.
drop dead Billo.
@i.p.freely
Your argument is as ridiculous as arguing gravity plays no role in plane crashes.

WHERE THE FUCK I LIED?

drop dead Billo.
@i.p.freely
Your argument is as ridiculous as arguing gravity plays no role in plane crashes.

Evading every question I'm asking time and again, saying you're not but you just do, so shut up instead of inciting you are the liar.
I'm only asking simple questions and you keep bullshitting, all my questions are entirely legitimate and this is my fucking right to ask what I want, I know you don't like it, but as I said, you can go fuck yourself Billo, Really.

WHERE THE FUCK I LIED?

drop dead Billo.
@i.p.freely

Evading every question I'm asking time and again, saying you're not but you just do, so shut up instead of inciting you are the liar.
I'm only asking simple questions and you keep bullshitting, all my questions are entirely legitimate and this is my fucking right to ask what I want, I know you don't like it, but as I said, you can go fuck yourself Billo, Really.

Relax in the knowledge that Billo will ONLY reference anti-Jew sites.
He does the same garbage with everybody.

I already answered your previous questions, but have no intention of answering any more, because you don't reciprocate.

You don't answer my questions, I don't answer yours. That's how it works!

Quid pro quo, mother-fucker!

Relax in the knowledge that Billo will ONLY reference anti-Jew sites.
He does the same garbage with everybody.
That's what you say about any site that doesn't goose-step to the beat of your fascist drummer.

So what's a neutral site that you reference for everything from 1900 to today?
I see you hopping from site to site seeking out what you want to find.

When I research an issue, I seek out perspectives from all angles. I don't get all my information from one POV. I don't live in a bubble.

You should try it sometime!

When I research an issue, I seek out perspectives from all angles. I don't get all my information from one POV. I don't live in a bubble.

You should try it sometime!

Your current posting is not at all indicative of your prior postings.
You have a weak mind in regards to this issue.

Report: UNRWA Confirms Misfired Hamas Rocket Hit Gaza School Yesterday | therightplanet.com

I Also heard 1/6 of the rockets fired hits Gaza, I'm not sure how true this report is, but as I said the Hamas/Pals are not among the brightest life forms on earth, anyway every vet can tell you that the chance to find a dud in each magazine is about 2/3 out of 30 (5.56) and you forgot the long road the ammunition of Hamas goes goes to be smuggled somehow into Gaza, which only increase the chance..
I'm a weapon expert myself, thank you.
[MENTION=48922]I.P.Freely[/MENTION]
[MENTION=49167]fanger[/MENTION]
thats strange because yesterday according to the Guardian a UNWRA investigation team sent to the school,it berated the IDF for opening fire in the area of the school. This forced them to stop their investigations. They were upset because the IDF had been informed of the investigation.
They also stated the area around the school had been subjected to heavy shelling just before the school was hit. This claim was confirmed by the IDF. A UN weapons expert also said it would be a miracle if 5 Hamas rockets were to land in the same place in a matter of minutes. The UN said We again call for an immediate investigation.

Where is the your original UNWRA statement to be found?
The IDF spokesman remarked, and UNRWA confirmed, that misfired Hamas rockets fell and exploded in the area of the Beit Hanoun school.

[MENTION=48922]I.P.Freely[/MENTION]
UNRWA Condemns Placement of Rockets, for a Second Time, in One of Its Schools | UNRWA[/QUOTE [MENTION=49937]Daniyel[/MENTION], not looking good for the IDF, I like the commentator cant make sense out of the IDF claim that the shrapnel from the mortar could only injure not kill. Perhaps as a weapons expert you could clarify this.
Israeli rejects blame for deaths at U.N. shelter - CNN.com

Video from the drone showed that Israel fired on an empty courtyard and could not have done the damage, deaths and injuries of the refugees.

Video from the drone showed that Israel fired on an empty courtyard and could not have done the damage, deaths and injuries of the refugees.
so why did the IDF admit they may have caused injury?

I am still prepared to wait for the investigations to end.

so why did the IDF admit they may have caused injury?

I am still prepared to wait for the investigations to end.
Always best.

If any investigation is undertaken, it may be hoped that both sides will be interviewed, all possibilities explored, and that findings will be vetted by a panel that is reasonably neutral and objective.

There are too many potential mitigating factors for jump to any wild and hairy conclusions over this, and we've all seen findings ignored or repudiated, based upon the bias of the investigators.

Again, each side claim their positions, but there is no officials statements determine who did it..
I Couldn't find any, not in UNRWA Site and not in the media reporting officials from UNRWA (except channel 2 which I couldn't find on the media but reported in several news sites in Israel)
If you find any official report, feel free to post it. [MENTION=48922]I.P.Freely[/MENTION]

Your current posting is not at all indicative of your prior postings.
You have a weak mind in regards to this issue.
You're free to think whatever you want to about me, but I'll tell you this, I'm one of the very few posters around here who is willing to change his mind, when the evidence shows my position was wrong.

Forum List

Back