Israel has been attacking Gaza for decades

" . . . Are you feeling the hate? Are those you hate the embodiment of Evil? They are liars, aren’t they? Liars and murderers. Genociders. Nazis. Subhuman scum. Everything they say is a lie. Everything they do, and are, is wicked. They cannot help it. They were born that way. They need to be wiped off the face of the Earth. They need to be eradicated, don’t they? They are never going to change their ways. Making peace with them is not an option. It’s us or them. They, the others, and all their issue, need to be defeated, vanquished, erased, exterminated.

This is no time for compassion or pity. They, the others, have no morals or ethics, or simple human empathy, so we can’t afford to have any either. None of them are innocent. None of them are civilians. All of them, men, women, and children, are soldiers in the Army of Evil! They’re murderers, so we have to be murderers! They are liars, so we need to become liars! Truth is for children! This is war! We need to kill and kill and kill, and celebrate killing, and swim in their blood, and defile their corpses … the others … our enemies!

Well, what do you know? It appears my Hate Machine is functioning properly after all! Yes, wow, that feels so much better! I guess I just needed to relax, let go, stop thinking so much about what’s right and wrong, and let my hate do what it wants.

Seriously, I’m not kidding, folks … I haven’t had a hate-on like this for years!

I’m ready to join that Roman Orgy of Hatred! . . . "

The Gaza/Israel fence (which was breached) is there to keep people out not in.
If this were really the truth, then Israel would not have control of Gaza's air and sea space as well. It demolished it's airport too.

Nope, it is basically a concentration camp twice the size of Washington D.C. One big open air prison from which most folks born there, have never known anything but, and have committed no crime other than accident of birth.

" . . . Are you feeling the hate? Are those you hate the embodiment of Evil? They are liars, aren’t they? Liars and murderers. Genociders. Nazis. Subhuman scum. Everything they say is a lie. Everything they do, and are, is wicked. They cannot help it. They were born that way. They need to be wiped off the face of the Earth. They need to be eradicated, don’t they? They are never going to change their ways. Making peace with them is not an option. It’s us or them. They, the others, and all their issue, need to be defeated, vanquished, erased, exterminated.

This is no time for compassion or pity. They, the others, have no morals or ethics, or simple human empathy, so we can’t afford to have any either. None of them are innocent. None of them are civilians. All of them, men, women, and children, are soldiers in the Army of Evil! They’re murderers, so we have to be murderers! They are liars, so we need to become liars! Truth is for children! This is war! We need to kill and kill and kill, and celebrate killing, and swim in their blood, and defile their corpses … the others … our enemies!

Well, what do you know? It appears my Hate Machine is functioning properly after all! Yes, wow, that feels so much better! I guess I just needed to relax, let go, stop thinking so much about what’s right and wrong, and let my hate do what it wants.

Seriously, I’m not kidding, folks … I haven’t had a hate-on like this for years!

I’m ready to join that Roman Orgy of Hatred! . . . "
Hatred of the Paleostinians or the Zionis thugs ???

If this were really the truth, then Israel would not have control of Gaza's air and sea space as well. It demolished it's airport too.

Nope, it is basically a concentration camp twice the size of Washington D.C. One big open air prison from which most folks born there, have never known anything but, and have committed no crime other than accident of birth.
A camp that in one day can kill 1800+ Guards and instill fear into 2-4 million of its neighbors with Crude unguided rocketry ( as opposed to High tech Smart bombs and munitions used by the IDF )

Do you think they have to stand for hours during a roll call every morning?

If a nation does not have control of its borders?

By definition. . . if it is under siege, IT IS OCCUPIED.

Watch the video in post #86
Baloney. Israel deals its borders because Hell would freeze over before they allow them free movement in and out of their country.

2 security check points for trade for a long time. Where they inspect trade and for arms coming into their country.

When Hamas attacked they attacked one of these posts killing IDF guards and soldiers.

Finally how do the thousands of rockets fired every year come from?

Rocket & Mortar Attacks Against Israel by Date

Self imposed. Hamas Charter ring a bell. Why arent you bitching at Egypt. They moved their people and flooded Hamas Tunnels because they were tired of Hamas smuggling arms.

You cant blame your neighbors for attacking them constantly for putting up walls because they are tired of your bs

Article shows the purpose alligning against Israel. And then plays Alt Right is a problem.

Screw this narrative and attempt to turn the world against the Jews.

Happened in the 30s

Baloney. Israel deals its borders because Hell would freeze over before they allow them free movement in and out of their country.

2 security check points for trade for a long time. Where they inspect trade and for arms coming into their country.

When Hamas attacked they attacked one of these posts killing IDF guards and soldiers.

Finally how do the thousands of rockets fired every year come from?

Rocket & Mortar Attacks Against Israel by Date
We'll just agree to disagree.

All intelligent, educated and legitimate folks on the planet Earth, EXCEPT Israel and its sycophants, know that Gaza is an occupied territory.

You can bleev in manipulated and equivocated language if you like. It does not change reality.

". . . . Israel unilaterally disengaged from the Gaza Strip in 2005. The UN and a number of human rights organizations continue to consider Israel as the occupying power of the Gaza Strip due to its blockade of the territory;[12][13][14][15][16] Israel rejects this characterization.[17] On 24 September 2021, in a speech before the UN General Assembly, the President of the PNA, Mahmoud Abbas, gave Israel a one-year ultimatum to end its military occupation over the Palestinian territories, stating that its failure to do so would lead to the withdrawal of Palestine's 1993 "recognition of Israel based on the 1967 borders" (under the Oslo I Accord) and the bringing of the matter to the ICJ. In his speech, Abbas referred to Israeli policy as amounting to "apartheid" and involving "ethnic cleansing".[18][19]. .. "

The entire planet has always considered Gaza occupied since it does not have sovereignty.

I support Israel. I condemn Hamas and Gaza for vowing to destroy Israel. Hamas has brought this on themselves.

Complaints about that will be taken on the 2nd portolet on the left basement section.

We'll just agree to disagree.

All intelligent, educated and legitimate folks on the planet Earth, EXCEPT Israel and its sycophants, know that Gaza is an occupied territory.

You can bleev in manipulated and equivocated language if you like. It does not change reality.

". . . . Israel unilaterally disengaged from the Gaza Strip in 2005. The UN and a number of human rights organizations continue to consider Israel as the occupying power of the Gaza Strip due to its blockade of the territory;[12][13][14][15][16] Israel rejects this characterization.[17] On 24 September 2021, in a speech before the UN General Assembly, the President of the PNA, Mahmoud Abbas, gave Israel a one-year ultimatum to end its military occupation over the Palestinian territories, stating that its failure to do so would lead to the withdrawal of Palestine's 1993 "recognition of Israel based on the 1967 borders" (under the Oslo I Accord) and the bringing of the matter to the ICJ. In his speech, Abbas referred to Israeli policy as amounting to "apartheid" and involving "ethnic cleansing".[18][19]. .. "

The entire planet has always considered Gaza occupied since it does not have sovereignty.
BS. Israel gets attacked almost everu day forever. Surrounded by Arabs who want them dead.

Hamas...Hesballah....Islamic Jihad...Muslim Brotherhood attack them all the time.

Israel returns fire then pravda Con Artists like you...say look what da Jews did.

Screw that. Hamas started it. IDF will finish it.

I suppose we could answer that question just as soon as we answer the riddle as to how the leader of Hamas continues to make statements to the press, living less the twenty miles away from the largest US airbase in the Middle East?

Qatar hosts largest US military base in Mideast​

How tiny Qatar hosts the leaders of Hamas without consequences​

". . . .This episode served as a reminder that while innocent civilians in Gaza die in their hundreds from aerial bombing and tens of thousands more are rendered homeless, Hamas's leaders exist above the fray in air-conditioned comfort 2,000 kilometres away as guests of Emir Tamim bin Hamad Al-Thani.

But they are not the only guests of Qatar.

Just a few minutes drive away from the hotels and villas housing Hamas leaders is Al-Udaid Air Base, home to the U.S. military's Central Command. Washington's relationship with Qatar is so close that last year the White House officially designated the tiny emirate a "Major Non-NATO Ally" of the United States.

For a small country with fewer than half a million citizens, Qatar manages to squeeze in a lot of contradictions. . . ."

iu

Just like the Ukraine bullshit, the west/Israel, uses Hamas as a tool for a larger political agenda. Hamas is nothing more than a puppet, and everyone already knows/suspects the out-come in this instance. Only the intellectually weak could compare these two cases.

For the folks running the much larger agenda, I suspect, the Arabs, and the Jews, are just pawns in a much larger game.

Damn this video was hard to track down. The establishment sure doesn't want folks to see it, do they?

🤔

Blowback: How Israel Went From Helping Create Hamas to Bombing It

I suppose we could answer that question just as soon as we answer the riddle as to how the leader of Hamas continues to make statements to the press, living less the twenty miles away from the largest US airbase in the Middle East?

Qatar hosts largest US military base in Mideast​

How tiny Qatar hosts the leaders of Hamas without consequences​

". . . .This episode served as a reminder that while innocent civilians in Gaza die in their hundreds from aerial bombing and tens of thousands more are rendered homeless, Hamas's leaders exist above the fray in air-conditioned comfort 2,000 kilometres away as guests of Emir Tamim bin Hamad Al-Thani.

But they are not the only guests of Qatar.

Just a few minutes drive away from the hotels and villas housing Hamas leaders is Al-Udaid Air Base, home to the U.S. military's Central Command. Washington's relationship with Qatar is so close that last year the White House officially designated the tiny emirate a "Major Non-NATO Ally" of the United States.

For a small country with fewer than half a million citizens, Qatar manages to squeeze in a lot of contradictions. . . ."

iu
Are you suggesting taking him out in Qatar?

Personally good idea

To some. Not to others.

But it must matter, regarding the outpourings and frothing at the mouth rantings concerning the topic.
I don’t know about you (though I suspect I know) I find mass murdering innocent women and children unacceptable and a war crime, no matter who commits it.

Forum List

Back