Israel has fallen into a Hamas trap once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly.
Gazans will be in Jerusalem before the IDF knows what hits them.:cuckoo:

Who are "Gazans?" :D
israel-gaza-shoes_2402255b1.jpeg

I've never heard anyone refer to them as "Gazans" before is all.

^ This is their "Trap".

:doubt:

They have to defend their citizens, but they might have gone too far and those actions might end up strengthening Hamas support.

That is desirable?

I think Israel is making every effort to reduce civilian casualties. It doesn't matter to the propagandists like Sunni Man et al, but the rest of the world has seen that Israel IS working hard at preventing them.

The only ones losing here are those being killed, and politically HAMAS is losing big.

I've heard that they actually send flyers and make phone calls to warn citizens about places they are planning on bombing sometimes. How much more precautionary measures could one take?

chris-----they say IT IS NOT ENOUGH-----because the poor people have NO WHERE TO GO
...............THERE ARE GIANT TUNNELS ---miles of them----AND THERE IS NOT AN INCH OF
SPACE TO STORE THE KIDS? ------------ I have been in Israel----not a lot----but some and
lived in the homes of ordinary Israelis--------I think that some people believe that they have
GIANT LUXURIOUS shelters---------nope---they store the kids in tiny cubicles or cellars ---
here and there---for long periods of time. ----the kind of thing any gazan could dig with
a soup spoon---------My NITE MARE----would be being a Gazan mother----holding my
baby -----and some JERK telling me I cannot put the kid on the tunnel. ----or I cannot
dig out a little shelter .....over there------near that date palm. ------I would be inspired
to scratch the eyes out of the idiots LAUNCHING bombs from the mosque roof over there.

Just think ------there you are------in gaza------planes overhead------and tunnels under your
feet------and you and your kids are taking bombs in some rickety old building----right there
out in the open------with a jerk 100 feet away LAUNCHING bombs at israel

Out of the frying pan and into Israel?
Jews should end their illegal occupation of Palestine.:mad:

Jews should be free to control who can enter Israel or not. You want them to open the border crossing so they can be invaded at will by those who live in Gaza.
Exactly.
Gazans should not be allowed in Israel period considering all the rockets they have fired.

Out of the frying pan and into Israel?
Jews should end their illegal occupation of Palestine.:mad:

Jews should be free to control who can enter Israel or not. You want them to open the border crossing so they can be invaded at will by those who live in Gaza.
Exactly.
That's OK...

The Hamas convoy to Jerusalem would probably look something like this, within 30 minutes of leaving Gaza City...

CABAA-CCBCA-DDBCH-BJ_thumb.jpg

Exactly.
That's OK...

The Hamas convoy to Jerusalem would probably look something like this, within 30 minutes of leaving Gaza City...

CABAA-CCBCA-DDBCH-BJ_thumb.jpg
Real heroic shit, right Yeppers?

Real heroic shit, right Yeppers?
Not heroic. A simple public service. Taking out the trash, Queenie.
Killing civilians for money and medals, Sissy.
What civilians?

The civilians that would be in a Hamas military convoy headed for Jerusalem?

The civilians in the Iraqi army retreating from Kuwait?

Which civilians would those be, Queenie?

Oh, and, while we're at it...

Anybody who pussies-out of the US Air Force after 10 days with a fake bad back has not earned the right to call anybody else sissy...

Sissy.

Not heroic. A simple public service. Taking out the trash, Queenie.
Killing civilians for money and medals, Sissy.
What civilians?

The civilians that would be in a Hamas military convoy headed for Jerusalem?

The civilians in the Iraqi army retreating from Kuwait?

Which civilians would those be, Queenie?

Oh, and, while we're at it...

Anybody who pussies-out of the US Air Force after 10 days with a fake bad back has not earned the right to call anybody else sissy...

Sissy.
You seem to be off on a hissy-fit, Sissy.
Did you ride your keyboard on the Highway of Death, or just imagine it?
I'm sure you noticed the civilian vehicles in the image you posted.
It's a real shame you were too gutless to be inside one.
Maybe next time?:eusa_clap:

...You seem to be off on a hissy-fit, Sissy. Did you ride your keyboard on the Highway of Death, or just imagine it? I'm sure you noticed the civilian vehicles in the image you posted. It's a real shame you were too gutless to be inside one. Maybe next time?
Is there a psychiatrist in the house?
omg_smile.gif

The trap seems to be going Israel's way.

The trap seems to be going Israel's way.
If it was a trap, the Palestinians phukked that up, like they phukk-up everything else they touch. Not exactly the brightest crayons in the box.

The Palestinians need to stop thinking of trapping the Jews and begin to negotiate a long term hudna.

226 years would be a fine one.

They have always refused the 300 year hudna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back