Israel has fallen into a Hamas trap once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
israel-gaza-shoes_2402255b1.jpeg

I've never heard anyone refer to them as "Gazans" before is all.

really chris? from what planet art thou???

This one. :D Sorry, I'm not an expert on Gaza, and I've only ever heard them referred to as Palestinians. Who made up that word "Gazans?"

I've never heard anyone refer to them as "Gazans" before is all.

This one. :D Sorry, I'm not an expert on Gaza, and I've only ever heard them referred to as Palestinians. Who made up that word "Gazans?"

I did. I figured it was best to come up with an accurate name for them instead of calling them Palestinians or arabs.

I did. I figured it was best to come up with an accurate name for them instead of calling them Palestinians or arabs.

I don't think I believe that you made it up. :lol: You're just messing with me, I know it.

I don't think I believe that you made it up. :lol: You're just messing with me, I know it.
It's real simple to follow the quotes back to their original source.

It's all part of their propaganda, and obviously some people are falling for it.

To me, if a country continually lobs rockets and bombs into another country, it is not unreasonable to think of that as an act of war (which it most certainly IS), so Israel is within it's rights to use ALL of the technology that is available to them to win.

I wonder how much longer people expect them to just sit back and tolerate this treatment they've been putting up with for years and years. Do people actually expect an entire country of people to pack up and abandon their country because of these Palestinian terrorists? The situation is surreal IMIO.

It's all part of their propaganda, and obviously some people are falling for it.

To me, if a country continually lobs rockets and bombs into another country, it is not unreasonable to think of that as an act of war (which it most certainly IS), so Israel is within it's rights to use ALL of the technology that is available to them to win.

I wonder how much longer people expect them to just sit back and tolerate this treatment they've been putting up with for years and years. Do people actually expect an entire country of people to pack up and abandon their country because of these Palestinian terrorists? The situation is surreal IMIO.
Gaza's not a country.
It's a territory occupied by Israel.
Jews want all of Palestine including Gaza.
It's beyond surreal some people don't know that.

Gaza's not a country.

good point-----even I do not know it-------Gaza is actually good land-----a nice place---
would be nice to have as a backyard-----but I never met a jew who wanted it

Gaza's not a country.

good point-----even I do not know it-------Gaza is actually good land-----a nice place---
"During the 1948 Palestine War, around 85% (720,000 people) of the Palestinian Arab population of what has become Israel left their homes, either driven by force, by fear, or by instruction of Arab leadership.

"They fled to the West Bank and Gaza, and to the contiguous countries of Lebanon, Syria and Jordan.[8]

"They, and their descendants, who are also entitled to registration, are assisted by UNWRA in 58 registered camps, 10 of which were established in the aftermath of the Six-Day War in 1967 to cope with new Palestinian refugees.[9]

"Including unregistered, displaced persons and refugee descendants, the Palestinian Arab refugee and displaced population is the largest in the world.[10]

"They are also the worlds oldest unsettled refugee population, having been under the ongoing governance of Arab states following the 1948 Arab–Israeli War, and the refugee populations of Gaza and the West Bank under Israeli governance since the Six Day War.

"Their conditions of life are precarious."

Just like your grip on reality.:lol:

Palestinian refugee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gaza's not a country.

"During the 1948 Palestine War, around 85% (720,000 people) of the Palestinian Arab population of what has become Israel left their homes, either driven by force, by fear, or by instruction of Arab leadership.

"They fled to the West Bank and Gaza, and to the contiguous countries of Lebanon, Syria and Jordan.[8]

"They, and their descendants, who are also entitled to registration, are assisted by UNWRA in 58 registered camps, 10 of which were established in the aftermath of the Six-Day War in 1967 to cope with new Palestinian refugees.[9]

"Including unregistered, displaced persons and refugee descendants, the Palestinian Arab refugee and displaced population is the largest in the world.[10]

"They are also the worlds oldest unsettled refugee population, having been under the ongoing governance of Arab states following the 1948 Arab–Israeli War, and the refugee populations of Gaza and the West Bank under Israeli governance since the Six Day War.

OK ... where in that is anything which contradicts what Rosie said? It seems your "grip" on reality is on display again. :lol:

Gaza's not a country.

Using the criteria which define a "Palestinian refugee" I am a refugee as is every jew
I have ever met except the jews living in Israel

OK ... where in that is anything which contradicts what Rosie said? It seems your "grip" on reality is on display again. :lol:
Rosie wants you to believe Jews don't want Gaza.
Gaza exists between the River and the sea.
Jews want all the land between the River and the sea.
Jews want Gaza
Rosie lies by reflex.

Honestly, I think both sides would be a lot better off if the Israelis simply finished the job they started fifty years ago, and took complete control of Palestine. If the Palestinians don't like it, they can leave.

The simple fact of the matter is that neither side here is really willing to compromise, and neither wants to stop fighting, so all holding the Israelis back has ultimately accomplished is to extend the conflict indefinitely. In the long run, that results in far more deaths, destruction, and suffering than a "quick and dirty" conquest ever would have.

Is that "fair?" Not really.

However, life isn't fair sometimes. What are you going to do?
shrug.gif

Last edited:

Jews want Gaza
Rosie lies by reflex.

:lol: The irony eludes you, I'm sure. :lol:
You are like a Hamas wind-up toy, GP.
Just 48 hrs ago you made the same claim from one side of your lying mouth while claiming from the other side that Israel left Gaza in 2005 because she couldn't afford to protect it.
I ask again ... if Israel can't afford to protect a few square miles of Gaza how can she manage "all the land between the River and the sea?" :cool:

Last edited:
Jews want Gaza
Rosie lies by reflex.

:lol: The irony eludes you, I'm sure. :lol:
You are like a Hamas wind-up toy, GP.
Just 48 hrs ago you made the same claim from one side of your lying mouth while claiming from the other side that Israel left Gaza in 2005 because she couldn't afford to protect it.
I ask again ... if Israel can't afford to protect a few square miles of Gaza how can she manage "all the land between the River and the sea?" :cool:
Because there are currently equal numbers of Arabs living between the River and the sea; Jews intend to change that ratio in their favor through ethnic cleansing, just as they've done before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back