🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel: Helping To Make A Better World

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Israel: Helping To Make A Better World
⁜→ MJB12741, et al,

Now there is someone that really deserves to be a candidate for the Nobel Peace Prize. But for the real people that need recognition, their is no effective mechanism for a valid nomination.

Most Respectfully,
R

Indeed. And many Palestinian lives have been saved by Israel in Israeli hospitals.

⁜→ MJB12741, et al,

Now there is someone that really deserves to be a candidate for the Nobel Peace Prize. But for the real people that need recognition, their is no effective mechanism for a valid nomination.

Most Respectfully, o.k. mmk
R

Indeed. And many Palestinian lives have been saved by Israel in Israeli hospitals.

⁜→ MJB12741, et al,

Yes, I very much agree. But more importantly, where does Israeli stand in comparison to its immediate neighbors? ANSWER: head and shoulders above any country you can pick in the Middle East --- or in comparison to any State in the Arab League.

(COMMENT)

Again, the best of the best in Arab leadership cannot come up to the standard that Israel has risen to since its inception and establishment,

Screen Shot 2019-05-30 at 2.33.17 PM.png
2019 Most Innovative Countries In the World.png

I looked for an Arab League footprint in the Top 10 (or even the top 20) among the most innovative countries in the world.

Trying to advocate in favor of granting the Arab Palestinian appear for greater and greater sanctions and greater and greater force interference is nothing more than the Arab sponsorship of the Mediorcer and the Underachiever.

Most Respectfully,
R

Best yet, Israel's R & D expenditures produce benefits to mankind throughout the world.
⁜→ MJB12741, et al,

Yes, I very much agree. But more importantly, where does Israeli stand in comparison to its immediate neighbors? ANSWER: head and shoulders above any country you can pick in the Middle East --- or in comparison to any State in the Arab League.

(COMMENT)

Again, the best of the best in Arab leadership cannot come up to the standard that Israel has risen to since its inception and establishment,

I looked for an Arab League footprint in the Top 10 (or even the top 20) among the most innovative countries in the world.

Trying to advocate in favor of granting the Arab Palestinian appear for greater and greater sanctions and greater and greater force interference is nothing more than the Arab sponsorship of the Mediorcer and the Underachiever.

Most Respectfully,
R

Best yet, Israel's R & D expenditures produce benefits to mankind throughout the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back