Israel: Helping To Make A Better World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still running?

Do any of the hasbara links that you guys post make up for all the death and horror brought on our world by zionist terrorists?

Still running?

Do any of the hasbara links that you guys post make up for all the death and horror brought on our world by zionist terrorists?

If it's death and horror you want, it's your co-Death Cultists who are currently slaughtering their way across Iraq and Syria who can float your boat. It's largely muhammedans slaughtering muhammedans.

Shirley, Allah has a sense of humor.

Still running?

The Links serve to make you look like a yet bigger asshole.

Oh Lord I love him.for his stupidity. He baits easy. As long as I can keep him coming back to keep this thread going strong I can post at least another 200 worldly contributions by Israel.

A herbal remedy for the ‘bug crisis’

• Israel is considered to be the second largest supplier of Medical Device solutions worldwide.
  • Israel ranked 1st in Medical Device patents per capita (4th in absolute figures).
  • There are over 1,100 life science companies in Israel; 65% of them are Medical Device firms.
(full article online)

Medical Devices from Israel

• Israel is considered to be the second largest supplier of Medical Device solutions worldwide.
  • Israel ranked 1st in Medical Device patents per capita (4th in absolute figures).
  • There are over 1,100 life science companies in Israel; 65% of them are Medical Device firms.
(full article online)

Medical Devices from Israel

True. Hard to belief so many worldly contributions by Israel for better lives. Especially considering Palestinians Israel has to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back