Israel: Helping To Make A Better World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Lord, i'm exhausted posting endless Israeli contributions to a better world with hundreds more to go. Need to take a break. But good news, I'll be back. Meanwhile I look forward to having the Pali supporters educate the Zionists to Palestinian contributions to a better world. Later ya'll.

Oh Lord, i'm exhausted posting endless Israeli contributions to a better world with hundreds more to go. Need to take a break. But good news, I'll be back. Meanwhile I look forward to having the Pali supporters educate the Zionists to Palestinian contributions to a better world. Later ya'll.

Good news. I'm back for awhile. Needed a break from posting Israel's endless contributions to a better world.

Israel's Solar-Powered 'Trees': For Smartphones And Community

You have run for pages on this one.

Do any of the hasbara links that you guys post make up for all the death and horror brought on our world by zionist terrorists?

You have run for pages on this one.

Do any of the hasbara links that you guys post make up for all the death and horror brought on our world by zionist terrorists?

Yes, any and all of the hasbara links that we guys post outdoes all the death and horror brought on our world by Islamist terrorists.

Israel creates good, Muslims kill.

Israel creates good, Muslims cry and then kill.

Israel loves life. Islam loves death.

Israel saves lives. Islam takes lives.

Last edited:
Israel, making a better world, for Arabs included

Well documented fact that as soon as Israel turned the near wasteland into a thriving metropolis, here came hoards of Palestinians to claim "It's their land."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back