Israel: Helping To Make A Better World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do any of the hasbara links that you guys post make up for all the death and horror brought on our world by zionist terrorists?

OUTSTANDING POINT! You have a very fine brain Louie. Let us Americans never forget these Zionist terrorists. Right Louie?

fbi_hijackers1.jpg

Do any of the hasbara links that you guys post make up for all the death and horror brought on our world by zionist terrorists?

OUTSTANDING POINT! You have a very fine brain Louie. Let us Americans never forget these Zionist terrorists. Right Louie?

fbi_hijackers1.jpg
I will explain this once by asking a simple question.

WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT IS A PICTURE OF?

fbi_hijackers1.jpg

A SCIENCE EXPERIMENT GONE WRONG?

Make sure you plagiarize a response. When you try and respond on your own, you get confused.

fbi_hijackers1.jpg

Are they not those damn Zionist terrorists you refer to?

Hey Louie I have an idea. Lets go one on one with Israeli & Palestinian contributions to peace, mankind & civilization. Okay by you?

Are they not those damn Zionist terrorists you refer to?
That is what we were told by the zionist press. Sadly, they left out the FACT that many of those men turned out to be alive and well.

Living suicide hijackers? Really? Your tool rating just increased (+2).

So, what about us going one on one with Israeli vs. Palestinian contributions to peace, mankind & civilization? Would that not be fair? Heck, if you get stuck you can even call on Monte to help you with his impeccable research. Okay?

You posted it. It was another zionist lie that you fell for.

Aw gee Louie. What you got against Palestinians? Don't you want to educate those Zionists to the truth of Palestinian contributions to world humanity?

There were over 1000 posted by Muslims... you lose.

And beyond that how many of your have already been debunked as lies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back