Israel: Helping To Make A Better World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are all your links as valid as the crap you posted about how israel is feeding the world?

Have they even figured out how to feed israelis yet?

Hmm. No Israel hunger on this list or any other I can find. Help me Louie. Send us a link showing Israel's ranking in hunger statistics compared to all other countries of the world. 'Atta boy!

Global Hunger Index 2016: countries most affected by hunger | Statistic

Gosh I wonder where Louie so suddenly disappeared to? Oh well, here is some more of that Zionist hasbara for him & his ilk to enjoy.

The Story of How Israel is Making the Desert Bloom
YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, AND THEY ARE FEEDING THE WORLD, RIGHT?

as israelis starve...

Do any of the hasbara links that you guys post make up for all the death and horror brought on our world by zionist terrorists?

Hmm. No Israel hunger on this list or any other I can find. Help me Louie. Send us a link showing Israel's ranking in hunger statistics compared to all other countries of the world. 'Atta boy!

Global Hunger Index 2016: countries most affected by hunger | Statistic

Gosh I wonder where Louie so suddenly disappeared to? Oh well, here is some more of that Zionist hasbara for him & his ilk to enjoy.

The Story of How Israel is Making the Desert Bloom
YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, AND THEY ARE FEEDING THE WORLD, RIGHT?

as israelis starve...

Oh there you are Louie. And here those Zionists thought this might be the end of Louie. Heh Heh! So, help me get those Zionists by showing them the world hunger list including Israel. And bless you for playing with all of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back