Israel: Helping To Make A Better World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure all these links you keep posting aren't the same type of bullshit like about how israel is feeding the world?

Well we could educate those Zionists by posting all the Palestinian contributions to the world. Whataya say to that idea?

Oh, wait, haven't I already done that?

Suicide belts
Molotov cocktails
Rock throwing
Car ramming
Knife and screw driver attacks
Pallywood

I will add another one today - UNWRA (The one and only one - nobody else has, or wants to have this agency on their side)

Plus :
Highjacking (Entebbe and others)

Throwing a man in a wheelchair off board for being "Jewish" (or is this old, as far as Islam goes? )

1972 Olympic murders of the Israeli team - When has that ever happened before or since?

Paying a murderer and his family a salary for killing Jews. Amount depends on how good the murder was and how many years the person got. (All countries should follow the PA's idea of justice)

Last edited:
Are you sure all these links you keep posting aren't the same type of bullshit like about how israel is feeding the world?

Well we could educate those Zionists by posting all the Palestinian contributions to the world. Whataya say to that idea?

Suicide belts
Molotov cocktails
Rock throwing
Car ramming
Pallywood

I will add another one today - UNWRA (The one and only one - nobody else has, or wants to have this agency on their side)

Plus :

Throwing a man in a wheelchair off board for being "Jewish" (or is this old, as far as Islam goes? )

1972 Olympic murders of the Israeli team - When has that ever happened before or since?

Paying a murderer and his family a salary for killing Jews. Amount depends on how good the murder was and how many years the person got. (All countries should follow the PA's idea of justice)

Gee, I wonder if that's why Louie got so upset when I suggested we could talk about all the Palestinian contributions to the world.

Suicide belts
Molotov cocktails
Rock throwing
Car ramming
Pallywood

Plus :

I agree. That is chickenfeed compared to Israel's crimes.

Suicide belts
Molotov cocktails
Rock throwing
Car ramming
Pallywood

Plus :

To any hater of Jews......Pogroms, the Inquisition, the Holocaust and murdering Jews on a daily basis for the sake of stealing their Ancient Homeland is all "chickenfeed"

chic chic chic chic

Suicide belts
Molotov cocktails
Rock throwing
Car ramming
Pallywood

Plus :

I have to agree Israel should be condemned for its crime of provoking Palestinians with their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions keeping them in bondage in Israel rather than trying to help them return to their native homelands.

Suicide belts
Molotov cocktails
Rock throwing
Car ramming
Pallywood

Plus :

And Pali supporters condemn Israel for a lack of peace. It's called Palestinian mentality.

At home & around the world.

564d61352ff65-the-israel-philharmonic-orchestra-at-orchestra-hall-review-4.jpg

The Israel Philharmonic Orchestra

People around the world do not support israel. More propaganda from the propaganda kings.

Pakistan third in negative influence, Israel most hated nation: Survey

People around the world do not support israel. More propaganda from the propaganda kings.

khaleej times

Would that be an anti Israel paper or site?

Could the people questioned in the UK already be anti Israel when they answered the questions?

And still, not a ONE contribution to the world from your friends the Muslims, Palestinians or otherwise. Only more people who were taught to hate Israel or Jews.

Some Survey.

(You are in the wrong thread, Afandi)

Do you know what the best thing about that survey is:

It was done in 2011.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back