Israel: Helping To Make A Better World

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you believe what you post is true, then why not answer a simple question.

Now, why won't they even feed their own?

Israel is the land of “Milk and Honey”. But for 1 in 5 people in Israel, hunger is a very real struggle.
Hunger facts & poverty statistics | Pantry Packers

Oh Louie, you are so funny. Once again I ask you to educate us on what percentage of Israeli's go hungry vs those in any Muslim country or even here in the USA? Don't forget to come back & tell us. 'Atta boy.

If you believe what you post is true, then why not answer a simple question.

Now, why won't they even feed their own?

Israel is the land of “Milk and Honey”. But for 1 in 5 people in Israel, hunger is a very real struggle.
Hunger facts & poverty statistics | Pantry Packers

Oh Louie, you are so funny. Once again I ask you to educate us on what percentage of Israeli's go hungry vs those in any Muslim country or even here in the USA? Don't forget to come back & tell us. 'Atta boy.
Americans and Muslims don't have shills on the internet posting nonsense about how they are feeding the world... YOU DID!

Now you are called out on your BS... bottom line.

Poor Louie, left to rant on every thread today.

There is a heatwave going on in parts of the US. You probably live in some part of it.

Get inside. Cool off.

Lemonade, anyone? Maybe even Pink Lemonade? [It does remind me of that scene on The Sound of Music :) ]

In addition, more than 600 Wheelchairs of Hope have been delivered to disabled children in Peru and Tajikistan through a philanthropic foundation and the World Health Organization.

Wheelchairs of Hope was among the first recipients of the Grand Challenges Israel (GCI) grant, dedicated to supporting technological and innovative solutions to challenges in global health and food security in developing countries.

Israeli Wheelchairs of Hope donated in Vietnam

Well we could educate those Zionists by posting all the Palestinian contributions to the world. Whataya say to that idea?
Do you have a clue how sick and depraved you are? No you don't, so let me enlighten you. Could you picture what type of person would ask for African-American contributions to our world as they were enslaved?

Atta boy

Well we could educate those Zionists by posting all the Palestinian contributions to the world. Whataya say to that idea?
Do you have a clue how sick and depraved you are? No you don't, so let me enlighten you. Could you picture what type of person would ask for African-American contributions to our world as they were enslaved?

Atta boy
You mean like the exhausted, starving, malnourished Jews who got off their asses right after WWII and built a nation pretty much overnight without a penny from anyone except their fellow Jews?
Feeling stupid yet?

Atta boy
You mean like the exhausted, starving, malnourished Jews who got off their asses right after WWII and built a nation pretty much overnight without a penny from anyone except their fellow Jews?
Feeling stupid yet?

Oh no. Please don't piss Louie off. We may lose him here.

Atta boy
Feeling stupid yet?
Their fellow jews like Rothschild? You mean the same family that the Balfour Declaration was written to? The wealthy bankers from Europe? Whose five sons were sent to the five largest capitals of Europe and began the central banking scam?

Oh, OK, your point?

Atta boy

Uh oh, now I've done it. Please Louie calm down. There are courses available in anger management to help you.

Atta boy
Feeling stupid yet?
Their fellow jews like Rothschild? You mean the same family that the Balfour Declaration was written to? The wealthy bankers from Europe? Whose five sons were sent to the five largest capitals of Europe and began the central banking scam?

Oh, OK, your point?
No, retard Achmed.
Try again.
Rothchild bought a lot of land but many Jews from around the world supported the Jews who survived the Holocaust.
I'm talking 1948 through 1967.
Feeling stupid yet, Achmed?

Atta boy
Feeling stupid yet?

Oh, OK, your point?
No, retard Achmed.
Try again.
Rothchild bought a lot of land but many Jews from around the world supported the Jews who survived the Holocaust.

Honestly, the guy is so much fun to play with.

Atta boy
Feeling stupid yet?

Oh, OK, your point?
No, retard Achmed.
Try again.

So dumb and yet...so dumb.

Atta boy
Feeling stupid yet?

Oh, OK, your point?
No, retard Achmed.
Try again.
Not at all and your delusion about a homeland for the Jewish people is actually a homeland for the Rothschilds and their criminal associates to have a country where they can live above the laws of all other nations on earth.

Atta boy
Feeling stupid yet?

Oh, OK, your point?
No, retard Achmed.
Try again.

So dumb and yet...so dumb.

LMAO! Yep, makes me feel proud to be an American.

Atta boy
Feeling stupid yet?

Oh, OK, your point?
No, retard Achmed.
Try again.
Not at all and your delusion about a homeland for the Jewish people is actually a homeland for the Rothschilds and their criminal associates to have a country where they can live above the laws of all other nations on earth.
Where have the Rothchilds been since 1948?
You're such a tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back