🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel & iran

Now now Ima. Why must you refer to Mr. Stone as "ASSHOLE!" You see, when you do that you have acknowledged that he has intellectually defeated you in that you have no rational rebuttal. Believe me Ima, I most certainly don't see you as an asshole.

JStone, it's beautiful, you're on my ignore list, I don't even see your posts anymore. Have fun:asshole:.

Mr copy&paste couldn't defeat a paper bag intellectually. And he's obnoxious. Probably physically malformed in some way as well. With bad teeth and smelly breath. Hmmm, did I just describe a Hassid?

I agree with you that neither Israel nor the USA nor any other countries can stop Iran forever in pursuing nuclear weapons if that is what they want to do. Best bet is to change their thinking by showing Iran how useless that goal is with a nuclear Israel to the West & a nuclear India to the East. Is it worth totally destroying Iran's already failing economy & infastructure so they can be in a situation of nuclear checkmate?
You need to first prove their nuclear program has been weaponized. So far, no one has submitted any evidence that has happened. And it's pretty irresponsible to act like they have, when you don't know. Especially, if you consider the possible consequences.

Do you realize, if there is an attack on Iran, that could result in an end to all life on planet earth. Because such an attack, would put us in a direct military confrontation with Russia. And if we face Russia, we also face China (because of their defense pact). And if we do face them, it won't be suicide bombers we have to worry about, it will be real bombers, with real WMD's that they can deliver to our shores in under 30 minutes. That's not some mythical threat like radical Islam, that's a real threat.

So until someone can pony up a smoking gun, Israel needs to shut it's fucking mouth!

I agree with you that neither Israel nor the USA nor any other countries can stop Iran forever in pursuing nuclear weapons if that is what they want to do. Best bet is to change their thinking by showing Iran how useless that goal is with a nuclear Israel to the West & a nuclear India to the East. Is it worth totally destroying Iran's already failing economy & infastructure so they can be in a situation of nuclear checkmate?
You need to first prove their nuclear program has been weaponized. So far, no one has submitted any evidence that has happened. And it's pretty irresponsible to act like they have, when you don't know. Especially, if you consider the possible consequences.

Do you realize, if there is an attack on Iran, that could result in an end to all life on planet earth. Because such an attack, would put us in a direct military confrontation with Russia. And if we face Russia, we also face China (because of their defense pact). And if we do face them, it won't be suicide bombers we have to worry about, it will be real bombers, with real WMD's that they can deliver to our shores in under 30 minutes. That's not some mythical threat like radical Islam, that's a real threat.

So until someone can pony up a smoking gun, Israel needs to shut it's fucking mouth!

The iranian troglodytes REALLY want a nuke to conduct medical research. EVERYONE knows this. :badgrin::clap2:

And, under customary law, a preemptive Israeli strike against a belligerent iran would be entirely lawful.

So, you shut YOUR fucking mouth!

Last edited:
LMAO! I like loinboy. He is so funny.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
It is well known that Iran supports & helps Al-Qaida. It is Iran's attempt to kill us Americans & bring down our country.

US: Iran Supporting al Qaeda Treasury Targets Key Al-Qa

Bring down our country? Who they gonna call? Ghostbusters?

It was absurd scenario do you see anyone taking the US down?:disbelief:
Yes. Starting with our Kenyan POTUS, his supporters, his backers, ACLU, NOW,etc, etc.....................

It is well known that Iran supports & helps Al-Qaida. It is Iran's attempt to kill us Americans & bring down our country.

Yes. Starting with our Kenyan POTUS, his supporters, his backers, ACLU, NOW,etc, etc.....................

oops, I meant to write "in what absurd scenario do you see anyone taking the US down?"

And I mean wiping us out as a country. C'mon give me a real answer. The ACLU, geez...:9:

They will just make us spend ourselves into the dirt for war and so called security.

Why do you think the Soviets fell?

Eh, Ima, I beleive I said Iran's ATTEMPT to bring down our country. Good luck with your reading disorder.

Eh, Ima, I beleive I said Iran's ATTEMPT to bring down our country. Good luck with your reading disorder.

So how are they going to ATTEMPT to bring down our country? The ACLU? :popcorn:

Good grief man. I already said through Iran's support for terrorist organizations like Al Qaida. Get it yet?

So how are they going to ATTEMPT to bring down our country? The ACLU? :popcorn:

Good grief man. I already said through Iran's support for terrorist organizations like Al Qaida. Get it yet?

U.S. government financial support for the Afghan Islamic militants was substantial. Aid to Gulbuddin Hekmatyar, an Afghan mujahideen leader. and founder and leader of the Hezb-e Islami radical Islamic militant faction, alone amounted "by the most conservative estimates" to $600 million. Later, Hekmatyar "worked closely" with bin Laden in the early 1990s, when US support had ceased.[79] In addition to hundreds of millions of dollars of American aid, Hekmatyar also received the lion's share of aid from the Saudis.[80] There is evidence that the CIA supported Hekmatyar's drug trade activities by giving him immunity for his opium trafficking that financed operation of his militant faction
al-Qaeda - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

U.S. government financial support for the Afghan Islamic militants was substantial. Aid to Gulbuddin Hekmatyar, an Afghan mujahideen leader. and founder and leader of the Hezb-e Islami radical Islamic militant faction, alone amounted "by the most conservative estimates" to $600 million. Later, Hekmatyar "worked closely" with bin Laden in the early 1990s, when US support had ceased.[79] In addition to hundreds of millions of dollars of American aid, Hekmatyar also received the lion's share of aid from the Saudis.[80] There is evidence that the CIA supported Hekmatyar's drug trade activities by giving him immunity for his opium trafficking that financed operation of his militant faction

You likee the wiki, monkey? Have a banana instead :badgrin:

Hussein O'Bama got support too. Now see what a clusterfuck we're in.

Forum List

Back