🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel & iran

Jos, the ugly face of mental illness
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sRCbp29j14]Mental Illness Awareness Week Commercial 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Is there ANYONE who feels Israel hasn't waited long enough to take action under Iran's threat to go nuclear & Israel beware?

Is there ANYONE who feels Israel hasn't waited long enough to take action under Iran's threat to go nuclear & Israel beware?
This pilgrim doesn't think so. Israel should have already completed the after action report. Times awastin'!

This pilgrim doesn't think so. Israel should have already completed the after action report. Times awastin'!

Bomb the muslime wife beaters, child honor killers, jihadists and pedophile worshippers back to the 7th century. Oh, wait, they're still in the 7th century.

Last edited:

What threat? Iran is not going to bomb anyone.
"Rep System Guidelines: Our reputation system is designed to provide a feedback and credibility mechanism."
P F Tinmore Rep Power: 0
"PF Tinmore is off the scale"

US: Iran Supporting al Qaeda Treasury Targets Key Al-Qa

Attacking Iran for the "nuclear" reason only gives Iran the right to nuke them back some day. Plus, they're never going to stop the program for good, that's absurd.

I agree with you that neither Israel nor the USA nor any other countries can stop Iran forever in pursuing nuclear weapons if that is what they want to do. Best bet is to change their thinking by showing Iran how useless that goal is with a nuclear Israel to the West & a nuclear India to the East. Is it worth totally destroying Iran's already failing economy & infastructure so they can be in a situation of nuclear checkmate?

And the time has come for Israel to take good care of peaceful Iran's nuclear ambitions.

Iran Film: Iran Plans to Conquer Israel, World

So you think that it's possible to stop them for ever? I'm not sure that that's even possible. just saying.

I agree with you that neither Israel nor the USA nor any other countries can stop Iran forever in pursuing nuclear weapons if that is what they want to do. Best bet is to change their thinking by showing Iran how useless that goal is with a nuclear Israel to the West & a nuclear India to the East. Is it worth totally destroying Iran's already failing economy & infastructure so they can be in a situation of nuclear checkmate?

And the time has come for Israel to take good care of peaceful Iran's nuclear ambitions.

Iran Film: Iran Plans to Conquer Israel, World

So you think that it's possible to stop them for ever? I'm not sure that that's even possible. just saying.

They don't care about the economy or infrastructure, and you can tell by the lack of same throughout their country.

Israel's secret plan is to catch Iran offguard and attack during animal date night, as per Ayatollah Khomeini :clap2:

:woohoo:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS5Xpdu4ELE]Sex with Animals in Islam - YouTube[/ame]

JStone, it's beautiful, you're on my ignore list, I don't even see your posts anymore. Have fun:asshole:.

Israeli Suprise Attack On Animal Date Night :2up:

:woohoo:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS5Xpdu4ELE]Sex with Animals in Islam - YouTube[/ame]

Now now Ima. Why must you refer to Mr. Stone as "ASSHOLE!" You see, when you do that you have acknowledged that he has intellectually defeated you in that you have no rational rebuttal. Believe me Ima, I most certainly don't see you as an asshole.

JStone, it's beautiful, you're on my ignore list, I don't even see your posts anymore. Have fun:asshole:.

Forum List

Back