🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel is Losing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwww, poor little Philsy, can't produce an argument so he resorts to the sleazy attempts to insult me, yet again.

He 'loves this country', yah sure he does. Oh, he's a 'real' American, uh-huh.

But Philsy is forever quoting Nazi propaganda: did you want we should call him a 'Communist'?

Lipush, pbel, et al,

I don't completely understand the entire philosophy of name-calling. But its effects are varied and quite obvious..

Haters around here come up with much more absurd things:cool:

You and your ilk, Love being Hated...it is the eternal victim ploy that is the glue that holds you all together. for eternal unity: Hurray hate, you thrive in it.

I point hate on those who are hating. Nothing wrong with that.
(COMMENT)

If it doesn't really contribute to the salient points of the conversation, then it is a distraction attempt, usually to adversely make a tag association on the oppositie position while not effectively challenging the opposing view. In this case, neither party to the conversation is a NAZI. But the tag - is used to attach an association to a mental picture of evil; as opposed to logically addressing the counter-point.

When it is recognized as a diversion, it diminishes anything else that is said by the originator. If it is not recognized, it is a sign that the listener is weak in cognitive skills. Those that are ingrained in the use of this tactic are generally not able to change; and the attempt to induce change are a lost cause. They are not trained in the set of logical and critical skills and tools necessary to address a topic without inappropriate labeling. It is a wasted effort to challenge the method that uses such weak techniques and only serves to advance the inappropriate thought --- and assertion.

The best approach to take --- is to avoid furthering such commentary using such labeling.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
Stop calling people Nazi's you fucking shmuck, you realize how absurd you sound?
Isn't Baghdad Bob's statement hilarious when he has no problems with his fellow travelers on this message board referring to the Jews as Nazis? i guess posters like BecauseIKnow Nothing have two sets of standards so they make themselves look like absurd shmucks

Stop calling people Nazi's you fucking shmuck, you realize how absurd you sound?

You and your ilk, Love being Hated...it is the eternal victim ploy that is the glue that holds you all together. for eternal unity: Hurray hate, you thrive in it.
And you and your fellow travelers show that you need to hate because losers like you always need scapegoats. The funny thing about all these anti-Semites like Phillip is that they overlook the fact that the Muslims hate them for being Infidels. Why do you think, Phillip, that they are murdering so many Infidels in many places?

Meanwhile, an interesting tidbit.......
Planet named 'Hebrewu'
In November the International Astronomical Union (IAU) named asteroid 271,763, "Hebrewu." It was discovered by Dr. David H. Levy and Wendee Levy from Arizona, and Tom Glinos from Canada. David Levy is a Canadian astronomer and science writer, who completed a Ph.D. at Hebrew University's English Department in June 2010. Hebrew University president Prof. Menahem Ben-Sasson said the university was "delighted by Dr. Levy's extraordinary gesture and proud to join the exclusive list of institutions whose names are recorded among the stars." Hebrewu is located in the asteroid belt between the orbit of Mars and Jupiter.

And you and your fellow travelers show that you need to hate because losers like you always need scapegoats. The funny thing about all these anti-Semites like Phillip is that they overlook the fact that the Muslims hate them for being Infidels. Why do you think, Phillip, that they are murdering so many Infidels in many places?

Planet named 'Hebrewu'
In November the International Astronomical Union (IAU) named asteroid 271,763, "Hebrewu." It was discovered by Dr. David H. Levy and Wendee Levy from Arizona, and Tom Glinos from Canada. David Levy is a Canadian astronomer and science writer, who completed a Ph.D. at Hebrew University's English Department in June 2010. Hebrew University president Prof. Menahem Ben-Sasson said the university was "delighted by Dr. Levy's extraordinary gesture and proud to join the exclusive list of institutions whose names are recorded among the stars." Hebrewu is located in the asteroid belt between the orbit of Mars and Jupiter.

What you don't seem to understand HossFly is that my support of peace to the 67 borders as proposed by the Arab League in 2002 and re-introduced in 2008 would hope to disarm the Radicals manufactured by US and Israeli aggressions towards Muslims all over the world.

For me its not a choice or a beauty contest...its Radical Right Wing Israelis and settlement building that stirs the pot of wars...

I think America is reviewing its unconditional support of Israel. It may force a peace. Then America may start winning back the influence we had prior to Israel's 67 PREEMPTIVE STRIKE against her neighbors.

Planet named 'Hebrewu'

What you don't seem to understand HossFly is that my support of peace to the 67 borders as proposed by the Arab League in 2002 and re-introduced in 2008 would hope to disarm the Radicals manufactured by US and Israeli aggressions towards Muslims all over the world.

For me its not a choice or a beauty contest...its Radical Right Wing Israelis and settlement building that stirs the pot of wars...

I think America is reviewing its unconditional support of Israel. It may force a peace. Then America may start winning back the influence we had prior to Israel's 67 PREEMPTIVE STRIKE against her neighbors.
I suppose you never heard Bibi tell the HMIC in no uncertain terms that Israel would never return to the '67 borders. Everyone in the world heard that from the Oval Office and I don't believe he was funnin' anybody.

Lipush, pbel, et al,

I don't completely understand the entire philosophy of name-calling. But its effects are varied and quite obvious..

I point hate on those who are hating. Nothing wrong with that.
(COMMENT)

If it doesn't really contribute to the salient points of the conversation, then it is a distraction attempt, usually to adversely make a tag association on the oppositie position while not effectively challenging the opposing view. In this case, neither party to the conversation is a NAZI. But the tag - is used to attach an association to a mental picture of evil; as opposed to logically addressing the counter-point.

When it is recognized as a diversion, it diminishes anything else that is said by the originator. If it is not recognized, it is a sign that the listener is weak in cognitive skills. Those that are ingrained in the use of this tactic are generally not able to change; and the attempt to induce change are a lost cause. They are not trained in the set of logical and critical skills and tools necessary to address a topic without inappropriate labeling. It is a wasted effort to challenge the method that uses such weak techniques and only serves to advance the inappropriate thought --- and assertion.

The best approach to take --- is to avoid furthering such commentary using such labeling.

Most Respectfully,
R

Then, of course, there is that "terrorist" name calling thing.

Planet named 'Hebrewu'

I suppose you never heard Bibi tell the HMIC in no uncertain terms that Israel would never return to the '67 borders. Everyone in the world heard that from the Oval Office and I don't believe he was funnin' anybody.

You mean BIBI of the Cartoon Nuke at the UN? Then he has declared War with Islam...It took 2,000 years for the Jews to get some of ancient Israel back, and it took 3 Chrusades and 5-7 hundred years for the Muslims through Wars of attrition to kick out the Crusaders, do you think Israel will tame the horde in the next hundred years when everyone is nuked up? Time is on their side.

If Islamic governments keep winning elections expect the worst.

Planet named 'Hebrewu'

Duh, 67 borders did not bring peace, moron. It was an invitation for the Arabs to attack and they did just that.

Planet named 'Hebrewu'

Duh, 67 borders did not bring peace, moron. It was an invitation for the Arabs to attack and they did just that.
So building more settlements by taking more land is supposed to bring peace? :dunno:

You mean BIBI of the Cartoon Nuke at the UN? Then he has declared War with Islam...It took 2,000 years for the Jews to get some of ancient Israel back, and it took 3 Chrusades and 5-7 hundred years for the Muslims through Wars of attrition to kick out the Crusaders, do you think Israel will tame the horde in the next hundred years when everyone is nuked up? Time is on their side.

If Islamic governments keep winning elections expect the worst.

I agree with you that time is on their side. I see that as a good thing for all of us and a positive thing for Humanity, Occupations are not healthy for the occupied or the occupiers. I am reading Martin Luther King Jrs Strength To Love. An awesome book you cannot even buy in a Southern State in the US unless you special order it. It has a Chapter about loving our enemies that says so much about this. We miss out on so much as human beings not facing conflicts like Occupation, such a difficult concept to get your hands on and really understand.I think about the simplest of things, that stand out, the appreciation of each day of life when you do not know if it will be your last.You see that in Samer Issawi, in each day his life continues. Juliano Mer Khanis, he was asked about plans for his future once in an interview and he said he could not see past each day. Life means somerhing entirely different to people living under Occupation, negatives, true, but positives as well.

So building more settlements by taking more land is supposed to bring peace? :dunno:

Clearly the Israeli plan has been and will continue to be Settlement building despite International Law...It is plan adopted before she attacked her neighbors pre-emptively in 67...Capturing Jerusalem and as much of the West Bank was always in the cards.

Nothing will stop the Israeli land theft until a military force stops her.

Give it time, the Middle East bubble presure keps expanding and it will pop again, only this time, the choice of weapons will be missiles.

Clearly the Israeli plan has been and will continue to be Settlement building despite International Law...It is plan adopted before she attacked her neighbors pre-emptively in 67...Capturing Jerusalem and as much of the West Bank was always in the cards.

Nothing will stop the Israeli land theft until a military force stops her.

Give it time, the Middle East bubble presure keps expanding and it will pop again, only this time, the choice of weapons will be missiles.

So true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back