Israel is so happy, getting rid of the Syrians and just watching it happen

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
everyone know Israel is looking towards greater Israel, THEY NEED MORE LAND, and we are cleaning Syria
out for them. Oh now and then they help out, but everyone must know by now, we are supplying the rebels and bombing the Syrian Army. Saudi Arabia also has their proxies in there. The remodeling of the middle east.
Russia and Trump just can figure out why Obama can't take care of Isis, now Russia is coming to Syria's aid, I think Putin is smarter than Trump. He knows what is going on.

"Greater Israel": The Zionist Plan for the Middle East

upload_2015-9-10_19-3-24.png

Wow. And do you have proof of this plan for Israel to suddenly take over Syria when all the refugees are gone. Migosh, you're an idiot.
Israel doesn't deserve our support, hell, all we're doing with Iran is reducing their nuclear capability.

everyone know Israel is looking towards greater Israel, THEY NEED MORE LAND, and we are cleaning Syria
out for them. Oh now and then they help out, but everyone must know by now, we are supplying the rebels and bombing the Syrian Army. Saudi Arabia also has their proxies in there. The remodeling of the middle east.
Russia and Trump just can figure out why Obama can't take care of Isis, now Russia is coming to Syria's aid, I think Putin is smarter than Trump. He knows what is going on.

"Greater Israel": The Zionist Plan for the Middle East

I think its obvious. We wont talk about the water problem which even now the Jordan has much more water due to all the farmers leaving. Israel just hit oil on the Golan Heights. Israel helps the Syrian Rebels. Obvious to me.

Global research is an islamo-nazi publication on the level of Stormfront-----
Anyone who reads the citation which Penelope has posted taken from that
virulently Nazi publication-----read it carefully-----There are ASSERTIONS
from arab writers regarding the beliefs and intentions of Israel with quotations
from Israeli or jewish political leaders or persons in some level of authority. which IN NO WAY support those assertions. Read the stuff carefully and you will understand just what a disgusting lying propagandaist lump of shit is-----it is PENELOPE. The poor slut has to go back to a comment by some jew made in the 1800s as to what
HE thinks should -----justly be Israel--------very pathetic Penelope. I kinda like
the idea of dividing Iraq------for the sake of the safety of all who live there and have been subjected to murder for more than 100 years whilst Penelope dances on the dead bodies of little Shiite and Chaldean and Kurdish and Yazidi corpses. -------
Penelope calls that idea "ISRAELI AGGRESSION---DESIRE TO BALKANIZE
DA ARABS"-------just the thought of NOT BEING ABLE to dance on the dead bodies
of Kurdish and Chaldean infants HORRFIES HER. I would like to see the hills of the KURDISH part of Iraq HANDED to the kurds and Yazidis---------and protected. Such a thought horrifies the blood thirsty penelope

Global research is an islamo-nazi publication on the level of Stormfront-----
Anyone who reads the citation which Penelope has posted taken from that
virulently Nazi publication-----read it carefully-----There are ASSERTIONS
from arab writers regarding the beliefs and intentions of Israel with quotations
from Israeli or jewish political leaders or persons in some level of authority. which IN NO WAY support those assertions. Read the stuff carefully and you will understand just what a disgusting lying propagandaist lump of shit is-----it is PENELOPE. The poor slut has to go back to a comment by some jew made in the 1800s as to what
HE thinks should -----justly be Israel--------very pathetic Penelope. I kinda like
the idea of dividing Iraq------for the sake of the safety of all who live there and have been subjected to murder for more than 100 years whilst Penelope dances on the dead bodies of little Shiite and Chaldean and Kurdish and Yazidi corpses. -------
Penelope calls that idea "ISRAELI AGGRESSION---DESIRE TO BALKANIZE
DA ARABS"-------just the thought of NOT BEING ABLE to dance on the dead bodies
of Kurdish and Chaldean infants HORRFIES HER. I would like to see the hills of the KURDISH part of Iraq HANDED to the kurds and Yazidis---------and protected. Such a thought horrifies the blood thirsty penelope

Nothing is "OBVIOUS" to you, penny------everything you post is lifted directly from
the islamo Nazi propaganda----
Now tell me again that Jesus was ILLITERATE in Hebrew------

Israel Régime just sitting back watching , and loving it , not doing anything to stop or help it are they?
Unreal.

Nothing is "OBVIOUS" to you, penny------everything you post is lifted directly from

No one knows for sure what language Jesus spoke, but since he talked to Pilot he probably spoke Greek,
or did Pilot speak Hebrew too. Hebrew was pretty much dead by then.

If all these arab brutal dictatorship governments where controlled by the Israeli western style democrat government the inhabitants would have a much higher standard of living and freedom.:dance:

No one knows for sure what language Jesus spoke, but since he talked to Pilot he probably spoke Greek,

They probably spoke in Aramaic which was LINGUA FRANCA of a very large area---including Babylon and The roman province that the romans at that time
called JUDEA and later on----like 100 years later PALESTINA after the
Greek designation PILATE was ROMAN----he spoke LATIN----not greek.
Pilate was the Roman PRELATE of Judea for many years----chances are he either learned or knew ARAMAIC, Jesus, according to the new testament----
"read" in the synagogue------that means he read ALOUD---in Hebrew---very well---
since people who are unable to do it------are not asked to do it. The reading itself
was never done in Aramaic------but sometimes-----there would be a simultaneous
translation for really poorly educated people who could not follow in Hebrew---
so that is how we know that Jesus was literate. At that time there really were
some people----who were not literate in Hebrew. In fact there were some
people who were not literate in Aramaic ----only Hebrew Jews have a history.
Because you carry a legacy of illiteracy-----it is hard for you to comprehend..

You might remember that I have said that my hubby comes from a community
in the middle east that resided in that country for something like 2000 years
before muhummad was born. The people of his community had very little
problem with Hebrew-----they already knew it------AND they also continued
the somewhat archaic custom of that simultaneous translation into
Aramaic-----thus there are still jews fluent in Aramaic ------I am always fascinated
when a kid of about 20 does the Aramaic. ARAMAIC was not the language
of that country I mentioned-----now its language is Arabic. Hebrew was never a "dead" language----it was always being USED----at the very least in recitation and writing. It was more alive thru Medieval times than was LATIN. Some linguists
do refer to any language not used in the market place as "dead"----because
new words do not get incorporated-----for periods of time Hebrew was ALMOST
dead in that sense-----almost as dead as Latin but I have no doubt that FRANCES
can write a letter in Latin ------and even speak it in conversation with another
educated catholic I have a catholic friend who can do that ---she went to catholic
high school Did you go to catholic high school?

I wonder if Penelope can tell us what airline Pilot worked for. I have to laugh at how many anti-Semitic dummies try to pass themselves off as Bible scholars. Even people who are not into studying the Bible know that it is Pilate, not Pilot. Say, for all we know, the hate sites are the originators of this "pilot" and the dummies don't know it is wrong.

I don't know why anti-Semites like Penelope have such a hard time with Jesus speaking Hebrew. It's a shame that there were no time machine to take Penelope back so that she could attend the Bar Mitzvah ceremony of Jesus in which he reads his portion in Hebrew. I wonder which portion he chose to read. At the end, he probably said "Today I am a man."

I wonder if Penelope can tell us what airline Pilot worked for. I have to laugh at how many anti-Semitic dummies try to pass themselves off as Bible scholars. Even people who are not into studying the Bible know that it is Pilate, not Pilot. Say, for all we know, the hate sites are the originators of this "pilot" and the dummies don't know it is wrong.

I don't know why anti-Semites like Penelope have such a hard time with Jesus speaking Hebrew. It's a shame that there were no time machine to take Penelope back so that she could attend the Bar Mitzvah ceremony of Jesus in which he reads his portion in Hebrew. I wonder which portion he chose to read. At the end, he probably said "Today I am a man."

Your a paid Israel shrill.

If all these arab brutal dictatorship governments where controlled by the Israeli western style democrat government the inhabitants would have a much higher standard of living and freedom.:dance:

You mean like the Palestinians.

Forum List

Back