Israel is so happy, getting rid of the Syrians and just watching it happen

Must go and watch on you tube.

Yeap, you're one of those types who believes everything they hear on YouTube.

giphy.gif

I agree with that video and everything he says.

Of course you do. You're gullible.

What do you think is going to happen to Syria now? Will Israel take over the western half, since everyone is leaving in droves? One year ago today we begun bombing Syria, on the Jewish New Year.

Nothing is "OBVIOUS" to you, penny------everything you post is lifted directly from
the islamo Nazi propaganda----
Now tell me again that Jesus was ILLITERATE in Hebrew------

No one knows for sure what language Jesus spoke, but since he talked to Pilot he probably spoke Greek,
or did Pilot speak Hebrew too. Hebrew was pretty much dead by then.

I wonder if Penelope can tell us what airline Pilot worked for. I have to laugh at how many anti-Semitic dummies try to pass themselves off as Bible scholars. Even people who are not into studying the Bible know that it is Pilate, not Pilot. Say, for all we know, the hate sites are the originators of this "pilot" and the dummies don't know it is wrong.

I don't know why anti-Semites like Penelope have such a hard time with Jesus speaking Hebrew. It's a shame that there were no time machine to take Penelope back so that she could attend the Bar Mitzvah ceremony of Jesus in which he reads his portion in Hebrew. I wonder which portion he chose to read. At the end, he probably said "Today I am a man."

Your a paid Israel shrill.

Aw shucks------I did not want to correct the lump of scum. Yes---I often find her grammar and spelling errors----in the articles that she swallows and then farts out
on this messageboard

everyone know Israel is looking towards greater Israel, THEY NEED MORE LAND, and we are cleaning Syria
out for them. Oh now and then they help out, but everyone must know by now, we are supplying the rebels and bombing the Syrian Army. Saudi Arabia also has their proxies in there. The remodeling of the middle east.
Russia and Trump just can figure out why Obama can't take care of Isis, now Russia is coming to Syria's aid, I think Putin is smarter than Trump. He knows what is going on.

"Greater Israel": The Zionist Plan for the Middle East

And once again you produce the islamonazi propaganda that you have posted elsewhere and seen it proven to be wrong. All you do is post NAZI JEW HATRED because that is what you are a NAZI. How many more times will you be ridiculed and shown up before the facy=ts sink in.

Nothing is "OBVIOUS" to you, penny------everything you post is lifted directly from
the islamo Nazi propaganda----
Now tell me again that Jesus was ILLITERATE in Hebrew------

No one knows for sure what language Jesus spoke, but since he talked to Pilot he probably spoke Greek,
or did Pilot speak Hebrew too. Hebrew was pretty much dead by then.

I wonder if Penelope can tell us what airline Pilot worked for. I have to laugh at how many anti-Semitic dummies try to pass themselves off as Bible scholars. Even people who are not into studying the Bible know that it is Pilate, not Pilot. Say, for all we know, the hate sites are the originators of this "pilot" and the dummies don't know it is wrong.

I don't know why anti-Semites like Penelope have such a hard time with Jesus speaking Hebrew. It's a shame that there were no time machine to take Penelope back so that she could attend the Bar Mitzvah ceremony of Jesus in which he reads his portion in Hebrew. I wonder which portion he chose to read. At the end, he probably said "Today I am a man."

Sally-----there are lumps of scum like Penelope who have a hard time
believing that Jesus did not eat bacon and eggs for breakfast. It is a
matter of a kind of alcohol soaked cultural deprivation and you expect
her to know how to spell?

everyone know Israel is looking towards greater Israel, THEY NEED MORE LAND, and we are cleaning Syria
out for them. Oh now and then they help out, but everyone must know by now, we are supplying the rebels and bombing the Syrian Army. Saudi Arabia also has their proxies in there. The remodeling of the middle east.
Russia and Trump just can figure out why Obama can't take care of Isis, now Russia is coming to Syria's aid, I think Putin is smarter than Trump. He knows what is going on.

I think its obvious. We wont talk about the water problem which even now the Jordan has much more water due to all the farmers leaving. Israel just hit oil on the Golan Heights. Israel helps the Syrian Rebels. Obvious to me.

And only to you living in your fantasy world

giphy.gif

What do you think is going to happen to Syria now? Will Israel take over the western half, since everyone is leaving in droves? One year ago today we begun bombing Syria, on the Jewish New Year.

Not very likely as they have already handed back most of Syria

And once again you produce the islamonazi propaganda that you have posted elsewhere and seen it proven to be wrong. All you do is post NAZI JEW HATRED because that is what you are a NAZI. How many more times will you be ridiculed and shown up before the facy=ts sink in.

Perseveration is an extremely common sign of brain damage.

giphy.gif

who is "we" ??? you and who else? You have bombs, Penelope-----and
a bomber jet? Why did you choose the Jewish New Year? Why did you and
your pals want to bomb Syria-----did you have any particular targets in mind or you just did it to kill lots of people for your version of fun? Why would Israel
want the western half of Syria?. You got a citation? I believe that the big time storage of Saddam's crap IS in the hills between Syria and Lebanon----that's where
Iran built steel walled bunkers-----I guess that would be the western part of Syra.---????? I am not sure. You must know, Penelope----is that where the BUNKERS
are?

Anyone interested in where to find the crap that Penelope parrots-----it is mostly
in two well known islamo Nazi publications-------"GLOBAL RESEARCH"----
and "VETERANS TODAY"-----lots of it is written in her illiterate style

Israel shot the plane down last year, a sign for the US to attack Syria, then Israel went to rest for their New Year. I don't believe they shot anyone down though. That is when we first air attacked Syria.

Irosie, you know I live in MI. I have told you a hundred times, so when I say we, I am referring to the US. Can you remember that now.

Israel shot what plane down last year? What did you and your friends
bomb in Syria, Penelope?

bomb in Syria, Penelope?

Glad you asked. I do hope you take some memory pills. Your dementia is showing.

US launches air strikes against Isis targets in Syria

You should try not to make any comments on medical science-----you
reveal the fact that you are a fraud. I did not consider the bombing of
your ISIS allies to actually be "BOMBING SYRIA"----it was more like helping
Syria get rid of the ISIS invaders. Remember------Syria does not like
Isis------or so it claims

bomb in Syria, Penelope?

the whole point is Israel gave the sign for the US to start bombing Syria, once everyone is gone from the south east end of Syria, it will be wide open for Israel to attack Lebanon from the east and south.

bomb in Syria, Penelope?

the whole point is Israel gave the sign for the US to start bombing Syria, once everyone is gone from the south east end of Syria, it will be wide open for Israel to attack Lebanon from the east and south.

Penelope tells us that a Syrian pilot flew his war plane over Israeli territory in order
to give Israel an opportunity to shoot at him which was a pre planned sign for
the USA to begin to attack ISIS positions on the southern-western part of Syria
which will magically empty Syria of residents on the southern eastern part----so
that Israel can attack Lebanon from the hills to the east of
Lebanon. She did not invent this idea----an Israeli military strategist
told her. Can you tell us the name of the Israeli traitor, Penelope-----I
was once in the military------I was an officer------If I reveal the shoe size
of the admiral I examined -----even now----I could be jailed

bomb in Syria, Penelope?

Penelope tells us that a Syrian pilot flew his war plane over Israeli territory in order
which will magically empty Syria of residents on the southern eastern part----so

No I said that is what they wrote in their paper, whether its true or not is another story. It was a sign of the US to start bombing Syria. The end result is greater Israel or israhell.

bomb in Syria, Penelope?

No I said that is what they wrote in their paper, whether its true or not is another story. It was a sign of the US to start bombing Syria. The end result is greater Israel or israhell.

you got that citation to "what they said in their papers??? How much was the
Syrian pilot paid to get himself shot down?

bomb in Syria, Penelope?

got that citation yet Vichy-slut??. "Israel convinced a Syrian pilot to over fly Israeli territory so that the plane could be shot down which was the signal for
the USA to start bombing Syria in order to clear Syria in its south west area so that
Israel could attack Lebanon from that area " look in your files, Penelope, I don't remember reading that in any Israeli paper-----how much did they pay the
Syrian pilot??

Forum List

Back