Israel is so happy, getting rid of the Syrians and just watching it happen

Nothing is "OBVIOUS" to you, penny------everything you post is lifted directly from
the islamo Nazi propaganda----
Now tell me again that Jesus was ILLITERATE in Hebrew------

No one knows for sure what language Jesus spoke, but since he talked to Pilot he probably spoke Greek,
or did Pilot speak Hebrew too. Hebrew was pretty much dead by then.

I wonder if Penelope can tell us what airline Pilot worked for. I have to laugh at how many anti-Semitic dummies try to pass themselves off as Bible scholars. Even people who are not into studying the Bible know that it is Pilate, not Pilot. Say, for all we know, the hate sites are the originators of this "pilot" and the dummies don't know it is wrong.

I don't know why anti-Semites like Penelope have such a hard time with Jesus speaking Hebrew. It's a shame that there were no time machine to take Penelope back so that she could attend the Bar Mitzvah ceremony of Jesus in which he reads his portion in Hebrew. I wonder which portion he chose to read. At the end, he probably said "Today I am a man."

Your a paid Israel shrill.

I think this dopey skinhead is trying out her comedy routine. Keep your day job, Penelope, as a shill for some NeoNazi/KKK group.

Nothing is "OBVIOUS" to you, penny------everything you post is lifted directly from
the islamo Nazi propaganda----
Now tell me again that Jesus was ILLITERATE in Hebrew------

No one knows for sure what language Jesus spoke, but since he talked to Pilot he probably spoke Greek,
or did Pilot speak Hebrew too. Hebrew was pretty much dead by then.

I wonder if Penelope can tell us what airline Pilot worked for. I have to laugh at how many anti-Semitic dummies try to pass themselves off as Bible scholars. Even people who are not into studying the Bible know that it is Pilate, not Pilot. Say, for all we know, the hate sites are the originators of this "pilot" and the dummies don't know it is wrong.

I don't know why anti-Semites like Penelope have such a hard time with Jesus speaking Hebrew. It's a shame that there were no time machine to take Penelope back so that she could attend the Bar Mitzvah ceremony of Jesus in which he reads his portion in Hebrew. I wonder which portion he chose to read. At the end, he probably said "Today I am a man."

Your a paid Israel shrill.

I think this dopey skinhead is trying out her comedy routine. Keep your day job, Penelope, as a shill for some NeoNazi/KKK group.

Sally ----have some compassion------poor Penelope-------remember way back in
grammar school--------THE READING GROUPS??? --------all the kids knew
which was the DUMMIE group..

Forum List

Back