Israel must give Palestinians gas masks: Security official

Woo. A poster who quotes The Protocols of Zion in his signature line refers to Israelis as "scumbags."
I'm shocked. :D

Scumbaggery isn't limited by or to nationalities, Sayit. A quick glance in the mirror should be all the proof you need for that. :laugh:

All nationalities, racial categories, sexes, and religious followings have 'em.

Question is: what should the good people of our respective nationalities do about them?

The protocols is a fiction book, and anyone who believes the main aspects of it are hateful and deluded.

Last edited:
Woo. A poster who quotes The Protocols of Zion in his signature line refers to Israelis as "scumbags."
I'm shocked. :D

Scumbaggery isn't limited by or to nationalities, Sayit. A quick glance in the mirror should be all the proof you need for that.
All nationalities, racial categories, sexes, and religious followings have 'em.
Question is: what should the good people of our respective nationalities do about them?

Brief explanation for my use of the quotation from Protocols here: http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...the-official-gov-t-report-15.html#post8822900

Not to belabor the point, but I see the work as a partial forgery ...and a literary device to impart certain truths in a piece of fiction (very much as the book from which it was plagiarized was also intended).

I've yet to encounter a Nazi scumbag who didn't have hundreds of excuses for his/her "scumbaggery" such as your beliefs about The Protocols. Your lame excuses are common. :lol:

RAMALLAH, Palestinian Territories - Israel must provide Palestinians living in the occupied territories with gas masks, a Palestinian official has said, in the event of a spillover of violence from Syria.

Israel has been distributing gas masks to its citizens over the last two weeks amid fears of reprisals against the Jewish state, following anticipated US military intervention in neighbouring Syria.

"If there is any war in the region, the responsibility (for ensuring Palestinians civilians are prepared) falls upon Israel, because it is the occupying authority," Palestinian Authority security services spokesman Adnan al-Dumayri told AFP on Tuesday.

"Israel must provide to all citizens living under its occupation the necessary security equipment, be that gas masks or other items, especially if Israel gets into a war we have no connection with.

"We are living under occupation, we have no sovereignty over our borders (in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip), and we can't import gas masks," Dumayri said.

Israel must give Palestinians gas masks: Security official | Asiaone News

-----------

:lol::lol::lol:

All the P.A. has to do is ask the U.N. to allow the transfer of Gas Masks from outside the area after full payment is received from the P.A. Israel will make sure the equipment is delivered to the various authorities for distribution, leaving it in the hands of the Palestinians to see that each person receives a gas mask.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :eusa_whistle:

RAMALLAH, Palestinian Territories - Israel must provide Palestinians living in the occupied territories with gas masks, a Palestinian official has said, in the event of a spillover of violence from Syria.

Israel has been distributing gas masks to its citizens over the last two weeks amid fears of reprisals against the Jewish state, following anticipated US military intervention in neighbouring Syria.

"If there is any war in the region, the responsibility (for ensuring Palestinians civilians are prepared) falls upon Israel, because it is the occupying authority," Palestinian Authority security services spokesman Adnan al-Dumayri told AFP on Tuesday.

"Israel must provide to all citizens living under its occupation the necessary security equipment, be that gas masks or other items, especially if Israel gets into a war we have no connection with.

"We are living under occupation, we have no sovereignty over our borders (in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip), and we can't import gas masks," Dumayri said.

Israel must give Palestinians gas masks: Security official | Asiaone News

-----------

:lol::lol::lol:

They have the wherewithal to arrange this themselves. There are barely enough for the citizens of Israel (all religions living in Israel are entitled to the masks as they are citizens in Israel). When the PA pays salaries to jailed terrorists who are serving their sentence in Israel prisons, that are three times the amount a PA government worker earns, they should put their priorities in the right order and look after their citizens.

The occupation has the responsibility for the people under its control.

As does the P.A. as the elected governing body, so they have the major responsibility not Israel.

Indeed, that would be Israel.

The Palestinians are on the Syrian side, it's the Syrian responsibility, if anything, to make sure their allies are not gassed.

And Israel cannot take responsibility for that. There are not enough gas masks for the Israeli public (about 40% of Israel is unprotected). There are thousands of Israeli children without any gas masks.

So if the Palestinians want those, they have a long line to wait.

Israel comes first.

Which Syrians are you talking about? The actual Syrians or the US supported opposition.

BTW, the gas attack was widely predicted and reported as a false flag.

What about the Palestinian Syrians that were sending weapons to them illegally, there has been numerous gas attacks from all sides and we can expect to see gas used by hamas in the near future.

Which Syrians are you talking about? The actual Syrians or the US supported opposition.

BTW, the gas attack was widely predicted and reported as a false flag.

I'm pretty sure it's been confirmed that there was a chemical attack.

That wasn't the issue.

It is as you said it was a false flag, when in fact it has been proven that all sides in the war have used chemical weapons. Even the Palestinian supported sides.

They have the wherewithal to arrange this themselves. There are barely enough for the citizens of Israel (all religions living in Israel are entitled to the masks as they are citizens in Israel). When the PA pays salaries to jailed terrorists who are serving their sentence in Israel prisons, that are three times the amount a PA government worker earns, they should put their priorities in the right order and look after their citizens.

The occupation has the responsibility for the people under its control.

Exactly.

So you believe that the Palestinians are not yet ready to exercise free determination and rely on Israel to wipe their backsides. They have an elected government that has more money than it needs and still you want Israel to source gas masks for their Palestinian enemies before providing them for their own people first. Just a back door means of ethnically cleansing the Jews from Israel so the Palestinian terrorists can take over.

You are far too biased to be a moderator

It is up to the PA to provide masks for its citizens. Israel provides for Israeli citizens and the PA should provide for citizens under the PA.

Are they allowed to import them?

Generally speaking - an occupying power is responsible for the citizens of the territory it occupies. Israel is no different than any other occupying power.

It is up to the P.A. as the elected government of Palestine to arrange such matters, not paying the terrorists blood money for one month will give enough money to pay of all its debts and provide each citizen with a gas mask. Israel has its own people to think of first and it is the Syrians responsibility to make sure any chemical attack does not harm its friends and supporters.
Reading between the line the Palestinians have a ready supply of chemical weapons ready to deploy against Israel but need to protect their own first.

Are they allowed to import them?

Generally speaking - an occupying power is responsible for the citizens of the territory it occupies. Israel is no different than any other occupying power.

Where to they get the money to get Fajers and Quassams?

Let the same sources send them gas masks.

If not, well, it's their problems, since they support Assad.

Lets see how their hatred towards Israel comes back to bite them in their tuches.

None of that changes the fact that an occupying force has an ethical responsibility towards the civilians under it's occupation.

Israel can choose not to honor that responsibility.

It doesn't look very good on their part however.

Read the relevant part of the Geneva conventions that cover this and you will see that they MUST put their own people first, and then look to the enemies protection. In a case were an elected government is still in control it is their responsibility to look after their own people, and they must make provision for this. The P.A. has been lacking in this department and will find it hard to justify their lack of foresight.

The state of Israel has responsibility to its own community first.

Should I feed the mouth of the same lion which sees me as prey?

They chose to maintain a military occupation over another people. That makes those people part of their community and their responsibility.

No as they are still enemies and so come low down on the protection side of things. Only a truly rabid Nazi Jew hater would say that the Jews put the welfare of their enemies before the welfare of their own people.

Where to they get the money to get Fajers and Quassams?

Let the same sources send them gas masks.

If not, well, it's their problems, since they support Assad.

Lets see how their hatred towards Israel comes back to bite them in their tuches.

None of that changes the fact that an occupying force has an ethical responsibility towards the civilians under it's occupation.

We can have responsibility to the whole wide world, you completely missed the point that I told Mr. Tinmore, which was- We don't have gas masks *left!*

About 40% of civilians are unprotected, including children.

So they can shout "it's your responsibility" million times, right now, we just can't help them!

If we succeed in creating more gas-maks, Netanyahu's first priority is protecting the 40% who are unprotected in Israel, and then, if we have left any, Palestinians will get protection, too.

That how it works, them whining won't solve anything, and won't magically make them recieve those gas-masks.

So "responsibility" is not even the issue here.

You can guarantee that the P.A. will make sure that the government get first pick of the masks, followed by the militia and terror groups. The last people to get them will be the elderly, women and children.

My take is that Palestine has acquired chemical weapons from Syria and intend to deploy them against Israel. They don't have any protection so are demanding that Israel give them gas masks so they can safely handle and deploy the chemical weapons. Expect an attack in the not too distant future that could seal the coffins of the Palestinians once and for all. Not even the UN would dare interfere in the ensuing battle as it would be in retaliation to a massive crime against humanity. Palestine would be seen as a pariah and no nations would defend them after such an attack.

We can have responsibility to the whole wide world, you completely missed the point that I told Mr. Tinmore, which was- We don't have gas masks *left!*

So they can shout "it's your responsibility" million times, right now, we just can't help them!

If we succeed in creating more gas-maks, Netanyahu's first priority is protecting the 40% who are unprotected in Israel, and then, if we have left any, Palestinians will get protection, too.

That how it works, them whining won't solve anything, and won't magically make them recieve those gas-masks.

I didn't completely miss the point - no one is talking about responsibility to the whole world - only that occupying forces DO have a responsibility to the citizens of the lands they are occupying. That's all. It doesn't matter if there aren't enough - they still do have that responsibility. :dunno:

I understand that they are short. But that doesn't change the essential fact that in addition to a responsibility to their actual citizens they also have a responsibility to the people who's lives are under their control.

And their own come first, so the Palestinians will just have to ask Syria to hold of on the chemical attacks. Or they could strike a deal with Israel to allow gas masks to be bought from P.A. funds and shipped in. That would be Israel exercising their legal obligations to the letter if you read the Geneva conventions.

I didn't completely miss the point - no one is talking about responsibility to the whole world - only that occupying forces DO have a responsibility to the citizens of the lands they are occupying. That's all. It doesn't matter if there aren't enough - they still do have that responsibility. :dunno:

I understand that they are short. But that doesn't change the essential fact that in addition to a responsibility to their actual citizens they also have a responsibility to the people who's lives are under their control.

I have a question, the Palestinians did elect Hamas in Gaza and the Palestinian authority is in the West Bank right? Hamas and these guys all have enough money for rockets and AK-47's for their guys, so why is it the responsibility of Israel to supply gas masks to the Palestinians? how come Hamas, PA, etc can't do that? they can supply rockets but not gas masks?:confused:

They BOTH have a responsibility to the Palestinians. Hamas, as their elected government and Israel as the occupying power. That's how I see it.

Why can't Hamas...etc etc? Because they've been an utter failure in governance.

That is not the fault of Israel, so why do you expect Israel to pick up the slack and bail out the Palestinians again. Let hamas and fatah negotiate a settlement to the problem that does not place Israeli citizens in jeopardy, Israel to allow the masks to enter the country and be inspected for contraband while the P.A. funds the supply. That is reasonable under the circumstances. That way if the masks prove ineffective the blame will lie with the P.A.

And their own come first, so the Palestinians will just have to ask Syria to hold of on the chemical attacks. Or they could strike a deal with Israel to allow gas masks to be bought from P.A. funds and shipped in. That would be Israel exercising their legal obligations to the letter if you read the Geneva conventions.

The PA have electricity debts to Israel. If they have money spare let them pay those off. Then let them obtain masks from other sources, not Israel. Only Israeli citizens (whatever religion they are) should get gas masks. PA should look after their own and if it weren't for their constant incitement and hate perhaps gas masks would be less likely to be necessary.

What good are gas masks against an opponent with a history of using shit like this?
WP is legal. What's the issue?

First, the manner in which it was used in Gaza did, in fact, make it illegal.

From the 71-page report mentioned in my previous link:

White phosphorus munitions did not kill the most civilians in Gaza – many more died from missiles, bombs, heavy artillery, tank shells, and small arms fire – but their use in densely populated neighborhoods, including downtown Gaza City, violated international humanitarian law (the laws of war), which requires taking all feasible precautions to avoid civilian harm and prohibits indiscriminate attacks. ...[emphasis Capstone's]

Secondly, the fact that scumbags can argue that certain uses of white phosphorus aren't explicitly banned is of no consequence to the fact that gas masks are completely useless against it.

The source in your link is hardly noted for being unbiased, in fact it is considered the most anti semitic of all NGO's. Take note that hamas used W.P before Israel did and targeted children, but HRW did not consider this to be relevant.

I see that you ignore the fact that when weapons are fired from civilian areas and structures, they become legitimate targets. It's a shame and a pity but facts are facts.

And I see you ignore the fact that ALL officially stated reasons for using white phosphorus munitions in Gaza could have been satisfied by non-lethal alternatives.

Do yourself a favor: wake up, and stop supporting the true terrorists of our world.

LIke what for example, what other means of illumination could they use. What other non toxic smokescreen could be deployed ?

Forum List

Back