Israel Now Under Media Radar

Ventura77

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2017
A curious media phenomenon has emerged over the last two years, the volume of references to Israel in mainstream media is now a modest trickle or none! This seems to suggest several conclusions which those of us who've observed the conflict for decades might regard with considerable suspicion. Secrecy, lies and sustained misinformation are the bread-n-butter of media scrutiny on the subject. The recent media blackout might be considered an ominous portent, perhaps the early stages of an large-scale expulsion plan or comparable strategy to acquire more Palestinian lands while trumpeting the routine spate of Zionist lies...

A curious media phenomenon has emerged over the last two years, the volume of references to Israel in mainstream media is now a modest trickle or none! This seems to suggest several conclusions which those of us who've observed the conflict for decades might regard with considerable suspicion. Secrecy, lies and sustained misinformation are the bread-n-butter of media scrutiny on the subject. The recent media blackout might be considered an ominous portent, perhaps the early stages of an large-scale expulsion plan or comparable strategy to acquire more Palestinian lands while trumpeting the routine spate of Zionist lies...

what palesitinian lands, nutter butter? there has never been a Palestine other than what the British called ISRAEL.

it must really suck for you that there are still jews in the world.

my response to that is.... good. I hope it makes you sick to your stomach.

• Banned

what palesitinian lands, nutter butter? there has never been a Palestine other than what the British called ISRAEL.

it must really suck for you that there are still jews in the world.

my response to that is.... good. I hope it makes you sick to your stomach.

LOL At the very least take a fleeting stab at reality...your lies only serve to contradict the public statements of intent documented by the first round of Zionist leaders...

• Banned
Israel is all the news for technology.

...you might add that they are also the most lavishly subsidized nation on the planet, hence the price-tag for their tech attributes goes to beleaguered U.S. taxpayers...the tech capitals are Hong Kong and Silicon Valley...Israel doesn't even make the top ten...LOL

...you might add that they are also the most lavishly subsidized nation on the planet, hence the price-tag for their tech attributes goes to beleaguered U.S. taxpayers...the tech capitals are Hong Kong and Silicon Valley...Israel doesn't even make the top ten...LOL

Are you serious? There would be no cell-phones, Smartphones or micro-chips, if it weren't for Israel.

...you might also add "I don't understand" to the list of things you don't understand.

Israel Economy Facts & Stats

Are you serious? There would be no cell-phones, Smartphones or micro-chips, if it weren't for Israel.
LOL! Talking COMPLETELY out of your ass!

• Banned

A far better question would be: ARE YOU KIDDING?

The First Mobile Phone Call Was Made 40 Years Ago Today. On April 3, 1973, Motorola employee Martin Cooper stood in midtown Manhattan and placed a call to the headquarters of Bell Labs in New Jersey.

Micro-chips were invented by Texas Instrument in Dallas in 1959

People didn't start using the term "smartphone" until 1995, but the first true smartphone actually made its debut three years earlier in 1992. It was called the Simon Personal Communicator, and it was created by IBM more than 15 years before Apple released the iPhone.

LOL! Talking COMPLETELY out of your ass!

yet another mindless repy

...you might also add "I don't understand" to the list of things you don't understand.

I 'understand ' considerably more than you...

Tell us why a tiny strip of sand on the other side of the world is such a 24/7 concern for you.

Tell us why a tiny strip of sand on the other side of the world is such a 24/7 concern for you.

I wasn't aware that size determined the severity of theft and mass-murder...tell us why we shouldn't be concerned---considering the appalling amounts of our tax dollars that find their way there?

I wasn't aware that size determined the severity of theft and mass-murder...tell us why we shouldn't be concerned---considering the appalling amounts of our tax dollars that find their way there?
Mass murder has been occurring daily throughout the African continent. Yet you don’t have one post about it.

You hate black people too?

Mass murder has been occurring daily throughout the African continent. Yet you don’t have one post about it.

Oh but you evade the last question: why shouldn't I be concerned about the conflict in Israel to the extent that it poses a grave threat to the region and the world beyond? As for the subject of the African Continent I have a spate of posts on it, which has nothing to do with your typical evasions toward Israel...what are you afraid of?

Oh but you evade the last question: why shouldn't I be concerned about the conflict in Israel to the extent that it poses a grave threat to the region and the world beyond? As for the subject of the African Continent I have a spate of posts on it, which has nothing to do with your typical evasions toward Israel...what are you afraid of?
I asked what drives your motivation and you refuse to answer. We know why.

And no, you aren’t posting about the mass murdering in Africa.

..and I asked why I shouldn't be concerned with the injustices in Israel, which are largely subsidized by my tax dollars? And asking me why I am not comparably concerned with Africa is quite irrelevant, even though I am posting on the subject...we both know the baiting technique you imply...and the tired, pathetic accusation of 'anti-Semite' is seething in your tiny brain...I get it. Tell me why I shouldn't be concerned with the issue or withdraw back into your fragile little bubble...

Israel is now a viable nation that doesn't need anything that international trade can't provide.

I have trouble saying the same for the Islamic shitholes in the Middle East or any country on the African continent who have been sucking the US dry for decades.

..and I asked why I shouldn't be concerned with the injustices in Israel, which are largely subsidized by my tax dollars? And asking me why I am not comparably concerned with Africa is quite irrelevant, even though I am posting on the subject...we both know the baiting technique you imply...and the tired, pathetic accusation of 'anti-Semite' is seething in your tiny brain...I get it. Tell me why I shouldn't be concerned with the issue or withdraw back into your fragile little bubble...
Love watching you racists flap away digging yourselves deeper and deeper.

I 'understand ' considerably more than you...

Now, now, Louie. Your usual chest-heaving melodrama impressed no one.

Forum List

Back