Israel Now Under Media Radar

Israel is all the news for technology.

...you might add that they are also the most lavishly subsidized nation on the planet, hence the price-tag for their tech attributes goes to beleaguered U.S. taxpayers...the tech capitals are Hong Kong and Silicon Valley...Israel doesn't even make the top ten...LOL

Are you serious? There would be no cell-phones, Smartphones or micro-chips, if it weren't for Israel.
LOL! Talking COMPLETELY out of your ass!

Do your homework before YOU TALK OUT OF YOUR ASS! The some of the technology for smartphones were developed in Israel.

You don’t always have to be an complete ignorant asshole.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

wrong dufus...I posted the origins of the I-phone

A curious media phenomenon has emerged over the last two years, the volume of references to Israel in mainstream media is now a modest trickle or none! This seems to suggest several conclusions which those of us who've observed the conflict for decades might regard with considerable suspicion. Secrecy, lies and sustained misinformation are the bread-n-butter of media scrutiny on the subject. The recent media blackout might be considered an ominous portent, perhaps the early stages of an large-scale expulsion plan or comparable strategy to acquire more Palestinian lands while trumpeting the routine spate of Zionist lies...

Lol you mental midget are such a foolish bunch. Israel is a tiny country. One of the smallest in the world. Yet it dominates the news circulation and editorials and these sorry are negative against Israel 95% of the time. And that is only in the US. In Europe and the Arab world it is 100% negative on Israel. A Jew farts in the desert and the world media puts on the front page “Israel unleashed toxic gas on Palestinian Peace keepers.”

Seriously if the Jews own the media they are doing an awful poor job of distorting the media in their favor. When a Palestinian terrorist attacks Israel civilians and the IDF kills the scumbag. The world headline go “IDF Shoots and Kills Unarmed Palestinian Civilian.”

No the Jews don’t own the media, world Gov or banks. It is simply false

Most understand that mainstream media genuflects to Israel...you imbeciles keep referring to it as 'the smallest nation on earth' as if that somehow excuses the criminal occupation and its spate of equally criminal concomitants...The Jews are criminal occupiers Einstein, has no one explained to you in small words that the Palestinian population enjoys a legal right to defend themselves and their people from this toxic Euro-trash, not that they have the military resources to do so against the Jewish cowards...as per your comparably absurd claim about the degree of Jewish ownership of Banks, Media and its influence on U.S. foreign policy try posting more than you clueless opinion...Jews essentially admit their domination...
I presume you're not getting paid for this?
Are you upset because your fuck buddy goat blew itself up by accident?

This is pretty-much the level of reply I expected...I mean its not like you bottom-feeders have truth or even basic intelligence on your side...you revert to your 'chosen' comfort-zone: THE SEWER LOL

...you might add that they are also the most lavishly subsidized nation on the planet, hence the price-tag for their tech attributes goes to beleaguered U.S. taxpayers...the tech capitals are Hong Kong and Silicon Valley...Israel doesn't even make the top ten...LOL

The ignorant antisemite playbook:
(1) The Jews control the media (but they hide when one points out they pretty much anything reported on Israel is negative and most of the time slander).

(2) Israel only gets ahead because of the US aid. Which they never say military aid, which is necessary since they are under a threat from all her neighbors. They also never point out that it is 0.00001% of their budget. They leave this stuff out.

Next will come, they are Europeans. Etc

(1) The Jews control the media (but they hide when one points out they pretty much anything reported on Israel is negative and most of the time slander).

(2) Israel only gets ahead because of the US aid. Which they never say military aid, which is necessary since they are under a threat from all her neighbors. They also never point out that it is 0.00001% of their budget. They leave this stuff out.

Permit me to dispel the lingering cloud of ignorance you labor under okay? Run a quick check on the levels of Jewish ownership of media..banks...investment sectors...etc. Plenty of documentation readily available even for slow-learners like you. As for your febrile illusions about the sheer force of U.S. aid to Israel most of it is under-reported in U.S. media---BIG SHOCK HUH? We give them state-of-the-art military technology...fighter jets...attack helicopters...tanks...missile defense systems...railway lines...settler subsidies...direct cash...exorbitant loans with no repayment stipulations...etc..etc. As for you concluding lie..an Israeli geneticist proved that the vast majority of Israeli Jews are the progeny of Eastern European Khazar-converts to Judaism: Truks...Mongols...Ukranians...opportunistic trash

A curious media phenomenon has emerged over the last two years, the volume of references to Israel in mainstream media is now a modest trickle or none! This seems to suggest several conclusions which those of us who've observed the conflict for decades might regard with considerable suspicion. Secrecy, lies and sustained misinformation are the bread-n-butter of media scrutiny on the subject. The recent media blackout might be considered an ominous portent, perhaps the early stages of an large-scale expulsion plan or comparable strategy to acquire more Palestinian lands while trumpeting the routine spate of Zionist lies...

what palesitinian lands, nutter butter? there has never been a Palestine other than what the British called ISRAEL.

it must really suck for you that there are still jews in the world.

my response to that is.... good. I hope it makes you sick to your stomach.

Any even the land they call the West Bank is not being infringed on.

Dealing with leftist antisemites of his kind is useless it is like talking to a chair.

NO FAINT IDEA OF WHAT YOU'RE SPOUTING

what palesitinian lands, nutter butter? there has never been a Palestine other than what the British called ISRAEL.

Dealing with leftist antisemites of his kind is useless it is like talking to a chair.

how about you just leave it at anti-semite.... mmmkay...

they exist on the far left and on Donald's far right flank..well, actually they populate Donald's "base". in case you didn't notice, the kkk and other white supremacists don't much like jews. we're the only thing they hate worse than black people.

so don't piss off the people on your side.

NO FAINT IDEA OF WHAT YOU'RE SPOUTING

that's probably because you're a dumbass anti-semite terrorists supporter

they exist on the far left and on Donald's far right flank..well, actually they populate Donald's "base". in case you didn't notice, the kkk and other white supremacists don't much like jews. we're the only thing they hate worse than black people.

Spoken like the devout obscurantist you are...any additional distractions ??? ISRAEL = WELFARE STATE

Are you serious? There would be no cell-phones, Smartphones or micro-chips, if it weren't for Israel.

On noes, how would 1 billion Whites, and 2 billion East Asians survive without these superior Jews of 15 million.

On noes, how would 1 billion Whites, and 2 billion East Asians survive without these superior Jews of 15 million.
I give up...how?
Poland!

“Israel jumped eight places to rank 16th in the world from 137 countries in the latest edition of the Global Competitiveness Index (GCI) published by the Geneva-based World Economic Forum this week.

Israel came in third in innovation, seventh in technological readiness; 11th in financial market development and 15th in business sophistication.“

That's a far cry from the whole World depends on Israel and only Israel claim.

“Israel jumped eight places to rank 16th in the world from 137 countries in the latest edition of the Global Competitiveness Index (GCI) published by the Geneva-based World Economic Forum this week.

Israel came in third in innovation, seventh in technological readiness; 11th in financial market development and 15th in business sophistication.“

That's a far cry from the whole World depends on Israel and only Israel claim.

The tech capitals are Hong Kong and Silicon Valley, Israel doesn't even make the top-twenty...apparently we are all expected to genuflect to the superior Jews who manage to do what they do with nothing more than hundreds of billions in subsidies from the raped the U.S. taxpayer...what a ruggedly independent breed they are!!

I bet they haven’t figured out that every keyboard records what they type and sends it to Mossad.

Most Jewish users here actually come off as a little slow.

I bet they haven’t figured out that every keyboard records what they type and sends it to Mossad.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes we Americans are terrified of the Jewish SS/Gestapo headquartered in Mossad: cowards and child-killers

Quite a bit more than 'a little'...they wrongly assume that their little Hasbara crib-sheet of lies and distortions gives them an edge...

Sure, sweetie, sure. Most...yeah..that's the ticket.

Quite a bit more than 'a little'...they wrongly assume that their little Hasbara crib-sheet of lies and distortions gives them an edge...
Shhh...any moment the world will discover the Internet and they'll find out about...the Jews...

Shhh...any moment the world will discover the Internet and they'll find out about...the Jews...

Shhhhh...they already know. plenty of documentation available

Forum List

Back