Israel Now Under Media Radar

A curious media phenomenon has emerged over the last two years, the volume of references to Israel in mainstream media is now a modest trickle or none! This seems to suggest several conclusions which those of us who've observed the conflict for decades might regard with considerable suspicion. Secrecy, lies and sustained misinformation are the bread-n-butter of media scrutiny on the subject. The recent media blackout might be considered an ominous portent, perhaps the early stages of an large-scale expulsion plan or comparable strategy to acquire more Palestinian lands while trumpeting the routine spate of Zionist lies...
We removed a racist from the WH, so the media is unsure it has the same free reign to lie about Israel to stir up violence.

A curious media phenomenon has emerged over the last two years, the volume of references to Israel in mainstream media is now a modest trickle or none! This seems to suggest several conclusions which those of us who've observed the conflict for decades might regard with considerable suspicion. Secrecy, lies and sustained misinformation are the bread-n-butter of media scrutiny on the subject. The recent media blackout might be considered an ominous portent, perhaps the early stages of an large-scale expulsion plan or comparable strategy to acquire more Palestinian lands while trumpeting the routine spate of Zionist lies...

what palesitinian lands, nutter butter? there has never been a Palestine other than what the British called ISRAEL.

it must really suck for you that there are still jews in the world.

my response to that is.... good. I hope it makes you sick to your stomach.

Any even the land they call the West Bank is not being infringed on.

Dealing with leftist antisemites of his kind is useless it is like talking to a chair.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

how about you just leave it at anti-semite.... mmmkay...

they exist on the far left and on Donald's far right flank..well, actually they populate Donald's "base". in case you didn't notice, the kkk and other white supremacists don't much like jews. we're the only thing they hate worse than black people.

so don't piss off the people on your side.

Most Jewish users here actually come off as a little slow.

not in this or any other reality, idiot.

I know... it's all you;'ve got because you know you're a loon

what palesitinian lands, nutter butter? there has never been a Palestine other than what the British called ISRAEL.

Dealing with leftist antisemites of his kind is useless it is like talking to a chair.

they exist on the far left and on Donald's far right flank..well, actually they populate Donald's "base". in case you didn't notice, the kkk and other white supremacists don't much like jews. we're the only thing they hate worse than black people.

Ironically your reply essentially confirms the accusation...confronted with documented facts about the Zio/welfare state you break the standard litany of crude insults and cartoonish accusations like 'IslamoNazi'...strictly the children's hour

Sure, sweetie, sure. Most...yeah..that's the ticket.

Ooooohhhhhh yet another devastating punch...how do they do it? ROTFLMAO

Ironically your reply essentially confirms the accusation...confronted with documented facts about the Zio/welfare state you break the standard litany of crude insults and cartoonish accusations like 'IslamoNazi'...strictly the children's hour

The “Zio/welfare State”. It really is comical how you hurl these silly slogans. And then to rattle on with “documented facts”, the non-existent ones, well, that’s why people point and laugh at your slathering tirades.

Quite a bit more than 'a little'...they wrongly assume that their little Hasbara crib-sheet of lies and distortions gives them an edge...

Shhh...any moment the world will discover the Internet and they'll find out about...the Jews...

So, you think it's flattering when people use the internet to find out about Jewish Communists, or Jews running the media, or Hollywood?

You think USMB Jews like the Derp, Jillian, Irosie, Ghookand Roudy really portray Jews as smart, and civilized on this forum?

Sure, sweetie, sure. Most...yeah..that's the ticket.

Jews come off as far more ambitious, than logical.
Actually when it comes to logic, A lot of Jews seem pretty off, considering most Jews are actually Liberal in the U.S.A, which makes little sense.
Do Jews like Democrats to disarm them of guns like Nazis did, or to raise their taxes, to betray Israel, or to continue appeasing minorities like Blacks, and Muslims who are clearly threats to Jews, and yes Blacks are too like in the Crown Heights Riots.

Why do you love Blacks so much?
Do you love the Crown Heights Riots?

NO FAINT IDEA OF WHAT YOU'RE SPOUTING

Pot calling the kettle black! You subscribe to every baseless antisemitic theory. See the propagandist seek out morons like you. When you have such low intelligence they can spout out anything. People like you don’t question it and are mentally incapable of recognizing the obvious flaws in logic.

It must really such living in your parent’s basement. Now if you would kindly go fuck yourself that would be great!

Coming from a dumbfuck Eurotrash like you! Lol that is rich. Leaving this thread mental midgets will always be mental midgets!

Coming from a dumbfuck Eurotrash like you! Lol that is rich. Leaving this thread mental midgets will always be mental midgets!

I was born in Danbury Hospital, in Danbury Connecticut, and my families worth about 1.4 million.
So, how does this qualify as Euro-trash?

But, that's besides the point.

Sure, you look intelligent compared to Irosie, or Jillian, but I wouldn't say you're a wealth of knowledge, pretty average, really.

As compared to myself who has quite a bit more knowledge, than most on this forum.

Pot calling the kettle black! You subscribe to every baseless antisemitic theory. See the propagandist seek out morons like you. When you have such low intelligence they can spout out anything. People like you don’t question it and are mentally incapable of recognizing the obvious flaws in logic.

It must really such living in your parent’s basement. Now if you would kindly go fuck yourself that would be great!

Thanks sincerely for essentially proving my point...you cannot mount any informed argument, merely the stale cast of sub-juvenile insults and false accusations...its as if I held up a hoop and you jumped though it on cue...don't get so angry nutbag...after all there are so many Zionist lies left to post...right?

Tell us why a tiny strip of sand on the other side of the world is such a 24/7 concern for you.

I wasn't aware that size determined the severity of theft and mass-murder...tell us why we shouldn't be concerned---considering the appalling amounts of our tax dollars that find their way there?
I know, we really need to stop sending almost 800 million a year to the Palistinians who use that for terrorism and murder...

Thanks sincerely for essentially proving my point...you cannot mount any informed argument, merely the stale cast of sub-juvenile insults and false accusations...its as if I held up a hoop and you jumped though it on cue...don't get so angry nutbag...after all there are so many Zionist lies left to post...right?
You...never...had...a point.

You...never...had...a point.

yet another rocket scientist wades in with prominent low-brow mental restrictions...another devastating argument...ROTFLMAO

Tell us why a tiny strip of sand on the other side of the world is such a 24/7 concern for you.

I wasn't aware that size determined the severity of theft and mass-murder...tell us why we shouldn't be concerned---considering the appalling amounts of our tax dollars that find their way there?
Mass murder has been occurring daily throughout the African continent. Yet you don’t have one post about it.

You hate black people too?

Oh but you evade the last question: why shouldn't I be concerned about the conflict in Israel to the extent that it poses a grave threat to the region and the world beyond? As for the subject of the African Continent I have a spate of posts on it, which has nothing to do with your typical evasions toward Israel...what are you afraid of?
The only grave threat to the region and world beyond is the one posed by your islamic terrorist heroes. If you happen to emerge from your coma, you will come to realize that it is the Islamist entity that is the grave threat to the region and specifically, the gravest threat to other islamics. How many islamics have been slaughtered by their co-religionists across Iraq, Syria and North Africa. Your Peaceful Inner Struggling heroes have been gee-hadin' the bejeezuz out of their co-religionists to somewhere in the neighborhood of half a million beheaded, burned, shot, stabbed, smooshed or otherwise dead islamics.

Israel is now a viable nation that doesn't need anything that international trade can't provide.

I have trouble saying the same for the Islamic shitholes in the Middle East or any country on the African continent who have been sucking the US dry for decades.

LOL!!!! Israel was never ' a viable nation' you fool...Israel is the leading welfare-dependency on the planet...HELLLLLOOOOOOOOO
Uh huh.
Anything even partially intelligent to say?
I'm sure you're aware that Israel didn't get a penny from the US until the US bribed them after the 67 war not to take over the entire ME.
But of course you knew that.

I would pose the same question to you dullard...typically no argument just static...to re-cap: Israel is NOT a viable nation, it is a welfare appendage of U.S. foreign policy...

U.S. Aid to Israel Totals $233.7b Over Six Decades
Moshe Arens: Generous assistance reflects common strategic interests and values, rather than lobbying pressure.

Ora Coren and Nadan Feldman Mar 20, 2013 9:19 AM
read more: U.S. aid to Israel totals $233.7b over six decades
Gee we just gave 180 billion since 2001 to the Ben Laden hiding Pakishitainis.

Uh huh.
Anything even partially intelligent to say?
I'm sure you're aware that Israel didn't get a penny from the US until the US bribed them after the 67 war not to take over the entire ME.
But of course you knew that.

I would pose the same question to you dullard...typically no argument just static...to re-cap: Israel is NOT a viable nation, it is a welfare appendage of U.S. foreign policy...
Uh huh...Islamic trash.
I guess that's why Netanyahu just told the UN to fuck off.

ROTLFMAO...OMG the rehearsed idiocy of you bottom-feeders is hilarious...do you really assume that your crude Hasbara-tactics work? 'Islamic trash?" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
How old are you?
Did your mother have to sign up for you?

How pathetic are you? Did you memorize that stale script? LOL
Funny we were going to ask you just that Achmed.

Lol you mental midget are such a foolish bunch. Israel is a tiny country. One of the smallest in the world. Yet it dominates the news circulation and editorials and these sorry are negative against Israel 95% of the time. And that is only in the US. In Europe and the Arab world it is 100% negative on Israel. A Jew farts in the desert and the world media puts on the front page “Israel unleashed toxic gas on Palestinian Peace keepers.”

Seriously if the Jews own the media they are doing an awful poor job of distorting the media in their favor. When a Palestinian terrorist attacks Israel civilians and the IDF kills the scumbag. The world headline go “IDF Shoots and Kills Unarmed Palestinian Civilian.”

No the Jews don’t own the media, world Gov or banks. It is simply false

Most understand that mainstream media genuflects to Israel...you imbeciles keep referring to it as 'the smallest nation on earth' as if that somehow excuses the criminal occupation and its spate of equally criminal concomitants...The Jews are criminal occupiers Einstein, has no one explained to you in small words that the Palestinian population enjoys a legal right to defend themselves and their people from this toxic Euro-trash, not that they have the military resources to do so against the Jewish cowards...as per your comparably absurd claim about the degree of Jewish ownership of Banks, Media and its influence on U.S. foreign policy try posting more than you clueless opinion...Jews essentially admit their domination...
I presume you're not getting paid for this?
Are you upset because your fuck buddy goat blew itself up by accident?

This is pretty-much the level of reply I expected...I mean its not like you bottom-feeders have truth or even basic intelligence on your side...you revert to your 'chosen' comfort-zone: THE SEWER LOL
Oh look a Pali terrorist worshipper calling others bottom feeders. How unusual.

So what...you think IslamoNazis don't exist? What do you think Hamas and ISIS are, JV basketball teams?

Forum List

Back