Israel Now Under Media Radar

what palesitinian lands, nutter butter? there has never been a Palestine other than what the British called ISRAEL.

it must really suck for you that there are still jews in the world.

my response to that is.... good. I hope it makes you sick to your stomach.

Any even the land they call the West Bank is not being infringed on.

Dealing with leftist antisemites of his kind is useless it is like talking to a chair.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

how about you just leave it at anti-semite.... mmmkay...

they exist on the far left and on Donald's far right flank..well, actually they populate Donald's "base". in case you didn't notice, the kkk and other white supremacists don't much like jews. we're the only thing they hate worse than black people.

so don't piss off the people on your side.

Most Jewish users here actually come off as a little slow.

Coming from a dumbfuck Eurotrash like you! Lol that is rich. Leaving this thread mental midgets will always be mental midgets!

I was born in Danbury Hospital, in Danbury Connecticut, and my families worth about 1.4 million.
So, how does this qualify as Euro-trash?

But, that's besides the point.

Sure, you look intelligent compared to Irosie, or Jillian, but I wouldn't say you're a wealth of knowledge, pretty average, really.

As compared to myself who has quite a bit more knowledge, than most on this forum.
And you went right into the plumbing business from there...

Dealing with leftist antisemites of his kind is useless it is like talking to a chair.

NO FAINT IDEA OF WHAT YOU'RE SPOUTING

Pot calling the kettle black! You subscribe to every baseless antisemitic theory. See the propagandist seek out morons like you. When you have such low intelligence they can spout out anything. People like you don’t question it and are mentally incapable of recognizing the obvious flaws in logic.

It must really such living in your parent’s basement. Now if you would kindly go fuck yourself that would be great!

Thanks sincerely for essentially proving my point...you cannot mount any informed argument, merely the stale cast of sub-juvenile insults and false accusations...its as if I held up a hoop and you jumped though it on cue...don't get so angry nutbag...after all there are so many Zionist lies left to post...right?
You...never...had...a point.

yet another rocket scientist wades in with prominent low-brow mental restrictions...another devastating argument...ROTFLMAO
Yet another pointless thread by a Pallywood propagandist.

I wasn't aware that size determined the severity of theft and mass-murder...tell us why we shouldn't be concerned---considering the appalling amounts of our tax dollars that find their way there?
Mass murder has been occurring daily throughout the African continent. Yet you don’t have one post about it.

You hate black people too?

Oh but you evade the last question: why shouldn't I be concerned about the conflict in Israel to the extent that it poses a grave threat to the region and the world beyond? As for the subject of the African Continent I have a spate of posts on it, which has nothing to do with your typical evasions toward Israel...what are you afraid of?
The only grave threat to the region and world beyond is the one posed by your islamic terrorist heroes. If you happen to emerge from your coma, you will come to realize that it is the Islamist entity that is the grave threat to the region and specifically, the gravest threat to other islamics. How many islamics have been slaughtered by their co-religionists across Iraq, Syria and North Africa. Your Peaceful Inner Struggling heroes have been gee-hadin' the bejeezuz out of their co-religionists to somewhere in the neighborhood of half a million beheaded, burned, shot, stabbed, smooshed or otherwise dead islamics.

Israel is now a viable nation that doesn't need anything that international trade can't provide.

I have trouble saying the same for the Islamic shitholes in the Middle East or any country on the African continent who have been sucking the US dry for decades.

LOL!!!! Israel was never ' a viable nation' you fool...Israel is the leading welfare-dependency on the planet...HELLLLLOOOOOOOOO
Uh huh.
Anything even partially intelligent to say?
I'm sure you're aware that Israel didn't get a penny from the US until the US bribed them after the 67 war not to take over the entire ME.
But of course you knew that.

I would pose the same question to you dullard...typically no argument just static...to re-cap: Israel is NOT a viable nation, it is a welfare appendage of U.S. foreign policy...

U.S. Aid to Israel Totals $233.7b Over Six Decades
Moshe Arens: Generous assistance reflects common strategic interests and values, rather than lobbying pressure.

Ora Coren and Nadan Feldman Mar 20, 2013 9:19 AM
read more: U.S. aid to Israel totals $233.7b over six decades
Gee we just gave 180 billion since 2001 to the Ben Laden hiding Pakishitainis.

Well, your beloved Israel, and it's Mossad saw nothing with posing as CIA to get Islamic terrorists in Pakistan to help Israel in Iran.

'Israeli Mossad agents posed as CIA spies to recruit terrorists to fight against Iran'

Mass murder has been occurring daily throughout the African continent. Yet you don’t have one post about it.

Oh but you evade the last question: why shouldn't I be concerned about the conflict in Israel to the extent that it poses a grave threat to the region and the world beyond? As for the subject of the African Continent I have a spate of posts on it, which has nothing to do with your typical evasions toward Israel...what are you afraid of?
The only grave threat to the region and world beyond is the one posed by your islamic terrorist heroes. If you happen to emerge from your coma, you will come to realize that it is the Islamist entity that is the grave threat to the region and specifically, the gravest threat to other islamics. How many islamics have been slaughtered by their co-religionists across Iraq, Syria and North Africa. Your Peaceful Inner Struggling heroes have been gee-hadin' the bejeezuz out of their co-religionists to somewhere in the neighborhood of half a million beheaded, burned, shot, stabbed, smooshed or otherwise dead islamics.

LOL!!!! Israel was never ' a viable nation' you fool...Israel is the leading welfare-dependency on the planet...HELLLLLOOOOOOOOO
Uh huh.
I'm sure you're aware that Israel didn't get a penny from the US until the US bribed them after the 67 war not to take over the entire ME.

I would pose the same question to you dullard...typically no argument just static...to re-cap: Israel is NOT a viable nation, it is a welfare appendage of U.S. foreign policy...

Moshe Arens: Generous assistance reflects common strategic interests and values, rather than lobbying pressure.

Well, your beloved Israel, and it's Mossad saw nothing with posing as CIA to get Islamic terrorists in Pakistan to help Israel in Iran.

'Israeli Mossad agents posed as CIA spies to recruit terrorists to fight against Iran'
My advice is to stay out of all places not Europe when in the Eastern Hemisphere...you will be a much happier person.

they exist on the far left and on Donald's far right flank..well, actually they populate Donald's "base". in case you didn't notice, the kkk and other white supremacists don't much like jews. we're the only thing they hate worse than black people.

Coming from a dumbfuck Eurotrash like you! Lol that is rich. Leaving this thread mental midgets will always be mental midgets!

I was born in Danbury Hospital, in Danbury Connecticut, and my families worth about 1.4 million.

Sure, you look intelligent compared to Irosie, or Jillian, but I wouldn't say you're a wealth of knowledge, pretty average, really.

As compared to myself who has quite a bit more knowledge, than most on this forum.

I never said I was a plumber, this is something you made up.

I don't even have to work, because my parents can support me.

However, I do mostly work as a hobby as a manager / manual laborer in a Animal feed store, I'm also an Artist, and do odd jobs for customers.

I mostly do it to meet my customers, and to not be so bored, considering I don't really have to work.

My customers are pretty awesome, for the most part.

Uh huh.

My advice is to stay out of all places not Europe when in the Eastern Hemisphere...you will be a much happier person.

Israel included?

Israel included?
I insist you stay away from Israel...they're doing way to well to have to deal with you.

Israel included?
I insist you stay away from Israel...they're doing way to well to have to deal with you.

Good luck with Israel, I await it's Partitions by neighboring Muslims.
I hope Polish bankers finance the Muslims to rip your nation apart, much like Jewish bankers financed the Russians, and German Prussians to rip Poland apart during the Partitions.

Israel included?

I hope Polish bankers finance the Muslims to rip your nation apart, much like Jewish bankers financed the Russians, and German Prussians to rip Poland apart during the Partitions.
The more nations join against Israel, the more nations will fall and the spoils to Israel.

However, I do mostly work as a hobby as a manager / manual laborer in a Animal feed store, I'm also an Artist, and do odd jobs for customers.

I mostly do it to meet my customers, and to not be so bored, considering I don't really have to work.

O.M.G. Classic Millenial pajama boy.

Israel included?

The more nations join against Israel, the more nations will fall and the spoils to Israel.

Israel can't take on the World.....
That's what I don't get, why do Liberal Jews want to turn their loyal U.S.A into Mexico.
Surely, most Mexicans who take over the U.S won't really care about Israel like those Bible belt Anglos in the U.S.

And about 2 weeks ago he was veering from that story.
I really have to bookmark the posts where they put my foot in their mouths.

Haha, I'd love to see you do my job.
More than half the people who've done it have left with back injuries.
The last being a Mexican, who I replaced.

His admitting he needs his mommy to support him is a keeper.

Israel included?

Israel can't take on the World.....
That's what I don't get, why do Liberal Jews want to turn their loyal U.S.A into Mexico.
Surely, most Mexicans who take over the U.S won't really care about Israel like those Bible belt Anglos in the U.S.
Israel can and has repeatedly demonstrated such.
The Lebanon Invasion was sponsored by the UN and Israel wound up taking possession of several miles of military equipment.
What you don't get it that this is God's game.

And he says it so proudly!

So you're doing something that requires your back...sit in a recliner posting here all day?

Uh huh.

Point?

Ya, that’s why you’re on USMB all day, strenuous manual labor.

Lifting your chai latte.

7C85FA5A-4EA7-4E3D-B134-AE7BC5D8FC45.jpeg

I've personally got about 80K saved up, and make about 40K a year, at age 31.
So, I'm actually in better shape than most at my age.

Forum List

Back