Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel receives F-35 Stealth Fighters

Do you support giving F-35s to Israel?

• Yes

Votes: 17 54.8%
  • No

Votes: 14 45.2%

• Total voters
for the record-----PIc, who claims that jews around the last few centuries BC and the next few centuries AD -----were involved in
RACIST persecution of each other-----has failed to come up with any information save a vague impression from the scribblings of an ass licker of both martin luther and his heir----adolf hitler, to wit---JOACHIM
JEREMIAS

Rosie is all upset that there are people who read Jewish history and don't mind pointing out how dumb and false the lies some Chasidic racists told her as a child are. Then, she turns around and claims to be 'levite' .... lol lol lol wonder how she thinks 'levites' got to be 'levites' ....

Actually, Iran was alerted that the fighters had entered their air space after the fact, as a deterrent to actions Iran was planning to take in the Syrian conflict. The story was made public, not kept secret, though I'm sure they only told them about one flight, not all of them.

of WHAT ARE YOU """"SURE""""? Iran entered the Syrian conflict because an Israeli plane over-flew Iran? Is that why Iran has planted Hezbollah
savages in Yemen and Lebanon too?-----and even exported the thugs to South America? SHEEEESH ---the Iranians certainly REACT

lol your dementia is getting worse an worse, Rosie. Making up fake strawmen with the post right there is just stupid trolling.

Pic----your post indicates that you have no idea as to the definition of the
word "dementia" Try to leave medico
lingo to the medics. As to your sightings of "strawmen" in my posts-----
first get a VDRL. Long ago I made the correct diagnosis on an elderly refined lady who, for reasons unkown to her pscychiatrists-----began to SEE ANGELS

lol okay so go ahead and post where in my post I said what you claim I said, moron.

you don't remember, racist, demented liar?. You have been farting "racist jews" and "racial purity" for weeks.
More recently you began to belch out issues of "racial oppression" amongst jews in the post exile era. -----see a good neurologist----they are the only people who know how to diagnose DEMENTIA.
In fact----some of the very best neurologists I know are jews. ----and know Aramaic a lot better than did Joachim Jeremias. (even Freud was a jew -----but I am not sure he knew Aramaic-)

for the record-----PIc, who claims that jews around the last few centuries BC and the next few centuries AD -----were involved in
RACIST persecution of each other-----has failed to come up with any information save a vague impression from the scribblings of an ass licker of both martin luther and his heir----adolf hitler, to wit---JOACHIM
JEREMIAS

Rosie is all upset that there are people who read Jewish history and don't mind pointing out how dumb and false the lies some Chasidic racists told her as a child are. Then, she turns around and claims to be 'levite' .... lol lol lol wonder how she thinks 'levites' got to be 'levites' ....

Pic is all upset that his LEADER is the FILTHY dog----MARTIN LUTHER who was a main instigator of the Nazi ideology he so adores. Martin's ass licker contemporary to mass murderer Adolf Hitler was one, JOACHIM JEREMIAS. JOACHIM wrote in a manner similar to other Nazi apologists both of his day and those of the Post world war II era------which ---MOST IMPORTANTLY-- included the idea "we ain't racist----IT'S DA JOOOS"

Joachim Jermias was part and parcel of the lengthy DEMISE of a very fine and
important German University at TUBINGEN. When Joachim became a professor there-----the real scholars FLED-----it was 1935---the HEIGHT OF HE POWER OF PIC's fuhrer ADOLF-----Joachim did not flee-----adolf liked him and his garbled version of Jewish history

Last edited:
Israel is the worst mistake the US ever made.

Without Israel, we would have relatively no problems internationally, and a budget surplus.

Actually, Iran was alerted that the fighters had entered their air space after the fact, as a deterrent to actions Iran was planning to take in the Syrian conflict. The story was made public, not kept secret, though I'm sure they only told them about one flight, not all of them.
I bet that made their navels pucker. And that's the difference between Iran and Israel, if Iran had the ability to circle the Israeli capital, with fighters and bombers, undetected, think of what Iran would have done to Israel if they had that ability.

Yes, I support it.

......but then again, I support the liberal value of defending the small minority against the vicious hatred of a large majority.

Oh look; someone that consistently screams their ANTI-liberal screed claims to, "support the liberal value" of something.

:abgg2q.jpg:

You ever talk to an Israeli? Israel totally hates America and they are laughing at us. No shit. We kiss their ass and give them hundreds of millions of dollars in aid and they laugh behind our back and then send Mossad agents to spy on us.

The greatest majority of AmeriKKKans have no idea how much the Israelis hate everything, AmericKKKans included.

AmeriKKKans are generally not too bright but they are very arrogant.

Yes, I support it.

......but then again, I support the liberal value of defending the small minority against the vicious hatred of a large majority.

Oh look; someone that consistently screams their ANTI-liberal screed claims to, "support the liberal value" of something.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Child, I realize you suffer terribly from a lack of intelligence, but I have never indulged in any anti-liberal screed . I can't stand you fascist leftists, however, and that is because you do not have an actual liberal bone in your body.

America is the only country on the planet that still has MONGOLOID MORONS who still haven't figured out that ISRAEL did 911....

I bet that made their navels pucker. And that's the difference between Iran and Israel, if Iran had the ability to circle the Israeli capital, with fighters and bombers, undetected, think of what Iran would have done to Israel if they had that ability.

Yes. And, the U.S. did the same thing, and then told Iran we had done it, too. We were sending them a warning not to do something stupid, and our intelligence probably knew something thye wanted to deter.

I think the whole thing about punishing the general is a fake deflection on Iran's part, hoping we will believe they can detect our stealth aircraft, and fool their own people in the process. They're trying to save face.

JEREMIAS

Pic is all upset that his LEADER is the FILTHY dog----MARTIN LUTHER who was a main instigator of the Nazi ideology he so adores. Martin's ass licker contemporary to mass murderer Adolf Hitler was one, JOACHIM JEREMIAS. JOACHIM wrote in a manner similar to other Nazi apologists both of his day and those of the Post world war II era------which ---MOST IMPORTANTLY-- included the idea "we ain't racist----IT'S DA JOOOS"

important German University at TUBINGEN. When Joachim became a professor there-----the real scholars FLED-----it was 1935---the HEIGHT OF HE POWER OF PIC's fuhrer ADOLF-----Joachim did not flee-----adolf liked him and his garbled version of Jewish history

lol Rosie the Loon is stalking me around, now. lol Yelling 'Nazi!!!' at anybody she thinks doesn't care for Jewish racists any more than they care about any other racism. She's actually pissed off the Christians wouldn't let the Jews and Muslims leave Spain with hundreds of years of plunder after they were finally defeated. lol those uppity goy and their disrespect ...

JEREMIAS

lol Rosie the Loon is stalking me around, now. lol Yelling 'Nazi!!!' at anybody she thinks doesn't care for Jewish racists any more than they care about any other racism. She's actually pissed off the Christians wouldn't let the Jews and Muslims leave Spain with hundreds of years of plunder after they were finally defeated. lol those uppity goy and their disrespect ...

sheeeeesh---pic -- review the history of the RECONQUISTA. You are very very confused. Jews had largely fled muslim spain before the events of that program. Your catechism whore lied. Jews were not allied with the ALMOHADS as the filthy whore claimed. The "church" invented a libel to justify their murder and pillage. Interestingly---the jews who were expelled or escaped from Spain by bitch Isabella DID NOT SPEAK ARABIC----they spoke (and lots still speak...) SPANISH. Even those who
fled to north African Arabic speaking lands----(like morocco) also hang onto
SPANISH, more or less. Illiteracy is a bitch

Forum List

Back