Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel receives F-35 Stealth Fighters

Do you support giving F-35s to Israel?

• Yes

Votes: 17 54.8%
  • No

Votes: 14 45.2%

• Total voters
Calling it 'the Jewish State' does sound very close to calling it federal funds aiding a religion. It seems a very fine line at best.

The US never learns. We give technology to Israel, and they sell the technology to Russia and China. Then the DOD whines that they need more money to counteract Russia & China. Israel is NOT the 51st State.

US delivers F-35 fighter jets to Israel - CNN Video
What pure spam -- junk news.

IDF is getting ONE plane.

And they do not sell the technology.

They may pirate it for themselves but that's a different game.

We do have to acknowledge that Israel does have an incredibly heavy influence on our Foreign Policy in the Middle East. Personally, i feel it's too big an influence. We too often rush to conflict over there if Israel's pushing it. We're doing too much of its bidding.

We need to disengage a bit in the region. Then we need to adopt a more balanced neutral approach. We can trade and get along with all nations in the Middle East. We just need to be more neutral. We shouldn't rush off to war because Israel wants it. We need a different approach over there. And we absolutely need to reassess our corrupt 'Foreign Aid' system.
Capitol Hill is Israeli occupied territory.

Pat Buchanan

Gotta admit, it does seem that way.
Spam bot.

Ignore list.

We do have to acknowledge that Israel does have an incredibly heavy influence on our Foreign Policy in the Middle East. Personally, i feel it's too big an influence. We too often rush to conflict over there if Israel's pushing it. We're doing too much of its bidding.

We need to disengage a bit in the region. Then we need to adopt a more balanced neutral approach. We can trade and get along with all nations in the Middle East. We just need to be more neutral. We shouldn't rush off to war because Israel wants it. We need a different approach over there. And we absolutely need to reassess our corrupt 'Foreign Aid' system.

Pat Buchanan

https://www.amazon.com/Israel-Lobby-U-S-Foreign-Policy/dp/0374531501&tag=ff0d01-20
https://www.amazon.com/They-Dare-Speak-Out-Institutions/dp/155652482X&tag=ff0d01-20

If you want to educate yourself on the whole thing. Mainstream books you can get from any library and any bookstore.

I know. It is hard to believe. Israel is using us and they laugh behind our backs.

Baloney...another anti Semite I presume and if you are you'll soon be off to ignore

The US never learns. We give technology to Israel, and they sell the technology to Russia and China. Then the DOD whines that they need more money to counteract Russia & China. Israel is NOT the 51st State.

Your poll is a lie. We charged $100 million, we did not "give" the fighters to them.

And yes, we are the only thing between the destruction of the Jewish State and an anti-Semitic world. I totally support providing them with the access to our best technology or their enemies could just overrun them, they are so much smaller.

So if they are giving our technology to Russia and China, why is our technology still so much better?

The Israeli Defense Minister was here in Ft Worth a couple months ago to accept the first of 21 F-35s that Israel Bought. They weren't "given."

They were "bought" with money we gave them....
US, Israel reach record military aid deal - CNNPolitics.com

OK, so your issue is you are an anti-Semite. You're following the lame track that you're against foreign aid, but it comes up with Israel. But it's because you're against foreign aid. Yeah ...
View attachment 101660

Who'd a thought your wanting to kill Jews makes you anti-Semite?

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying. Well done, Nazi piece of shit
Arabs are semites. I don't hate Arabs. By your "logic" you and your jew lover friends can be considered anti semites. :)

The typical antisemite response. Antisemitic means blind ignorant hatred of the Jews, which you 100% subscribe to.

How do you like the fact that Trump is moving the US embassy to Jerusalem where it should be?!?!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

We know that Bill Clinton gave nuclear technology to N.K. allegedly in a far fetched effort to try to win a Nobel prize when NK became civilized and used the technology to build reactors instead of bombs but it didn't work out. Clinton sold ICBM technology to China against the advice of every intelligence agency in order to pay back big democrat donors. Barry Hussein Sotoro just showered a freaking country with ties to terrorism with about a billion dollars in U.S. currency and Swiss bonds and the left didn't seem concerned. Now the low information anti-Semite left wants to convince their idiotic base that our lone Ally in the Mid East wants to sell U.S. weaponry. Go figure.

I don't blame the arabs for hating the israelis.
After all, if the japs landed on part of California and claimed it as part of some past ancient Japanese Empire, then waged several wars taking over most of california and settling Nevada and Oregon, we'd be pretty pissed, too.

I never understood conservative love for those Israelis. They fucking lie to our faces about the whole settlement thing and take advantage of us for their own purposes. Let them build their own fucking jets.

After all, if the japs landed on part of California and claimed it as part of some past ancient Japanese Empire, then waged several wars taking over most of california and settling Nevada and Oregon, we'd be pretty pissed, too.

I never understood conservative love for those Israelis. They fucking lie to our faces about the whole settlement thing and take advantage of us for their own purposes. Let them build their own fucking jets.

Pat Buchanan

The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy: John J. Mearsheimer, Stephen M. Walt: 9780374531508: Amazon.com: Books
https://www.amazon.com/They-Dare-Speak-Out-Institutions/dp/155652482X&tag=ff0d01-20

If you want to educate yourself on the whole thing. Mainstream books you can get from any library and any bookstore.

Yeah i think our foreign policy is too intertwined with Israel's. We need to adopt a more neutral policy in the Middle East.

It is the FIRST plane we are giving to them.

I've never understood why we call Israel and ally. At one time the Soviets armed the arab states, and we fought a sort of proxy war, which generally highlighted our technological superiority, but that was decades ago. I just don't see the benefit. Of course I realize the bible thumpers in the gop look to the Second Coming, which requires Israel somehow exist.

Iran only helped attack us twice. Once for allowing their avowed enemy the Shah to enter the US and once for shooting down one of their civilian airliners. If we leave them alone, they seem quite content to just sell us their oil.

I know. It is hard to believe. Israel is using us and they laugh behind our backs.

Baloney...another anti Semite I presume and if you are you'll soon be off to ignore

Your poll is a lie. We charged $100 million, we did not "give" the fighters to them.

And yes, we are the only thing between the destruction of the Jewish State and an anti-Semitic world. I totally support providing them with the access to our best technology or their enemies could just overrun them, they are so much smaller.

So if they are giving our technology to Russia and China, why is our technology still so much better?

OK, so your issue is you are an anti-Semite. You're following the lame track that you're against foreign aid, but it comes up with Israel. But it's because you're against foreign aid. Yeah ...
View attachment 101660

Arabs are semites. I don't hate Arabs. By your "logic" you and your jew lover friends can be considered anti semites. :)

The typical antisemite response. Antisemitic means blind ignorant hatred of the Jews, which you 100% subscribe to.

How do you like the fact that Trump is moving the US embassy to Jerusalem where it should be?!?!?!?

Arabs are semites. I don't hate Arabs. Therefore you Jew lovers can be considered anti semites just as much as I can. Let them move it. One day the UN and honorable members of the UN will get the last laugh when it comes to Israeli/US war crimes/genocide etc. Its funny how Trump talks out of both sides of his mouth. He wants to get peace in Palestine and yet will cause MORE war etc with a pointless move of the embassy AND put peoples lives in danger by doing so as well.

As you can see cuntservatives which are nothing more than Israel's overseas bureau of its government can't deal in FACTS they are literally so weak brained they have to use memes to I assume try and make a point. They are easy to defeat and one day we will see a BEAUTIFUL mushroom cloud over tel aviv and we can cheer while they sulk,throw fits and yell at their sky ghost asking him why.

It is the FIRST plane we are giving to them.

I've never understood why we call Israel and ally. At one time the Soviets armed the arab states, and we fought a sort of proxy war, which generally highlighted our technological superiority, but that was decades ago. I just don't see the benefit. Of course I realize the bible thumpers in the gop look to the Second Coming, which requires Israel somehow exist.

Iran only helped attack us twice. Once for allowing their avowed enemy the Shah to enter the US and once for shooting down one of their civilian airliners. If we leave them alone, they seem quite content to just sell us their oil.

Good points. I think we need to remove ourselves somewhat from the Israel entanglement. It seems to dictate our foreign policy in the Middle East. I think it's time to adopt a more neutral approach in the region. And our Government should also reconsider its close ties with awful Sunni Muslim nations like Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and Pakistan. Those nations represent pure evil.

Shiite Muslims seem to be a bit more reasonable. Most of the Jihadists in the world are Saudi Wahhabi-indoctrinated Sunnis. Shiites in places like Syria, Iraq, and Yemen don't seem to be nearly as radicalized. Maybe it's time to forge closer ties with Shiites and Iran. Something to consider anyway.

View attachment 101660

In fairness, he does openly call for the eradication of Jews. He's more honest than the liberals who have the same objective and deny it

View attachment 101660

Arabs are semites. I don't hate Arabs. Therefore you Jew lovers can be considered anti semites just as much as I can. Let them move it. One day the UN and honorable members of the UN will get the last laugh when it comes to Israeli/US war crimes/genocide etc. Its funny how Trump talks out of both sides of his mouth. He wants to get peace in Palestine and yet will cause MORE war etc with a pointless move of the embassy AND put peoples lives in danger by doing so as well.

Arabs are Semites, but the term anti-Semitic refers specifically to Jews. You're just playing stupid dictionary games, you have a point with no substance, it doesn't change what I said.

Interesting you do admit lying though about wanting a white world. It's amazing how in the end liberal Nazis still toe the Democrat line ...

View attachment 101660

In fairness, he does openly call for the eradication of Jews. He's more honest than the liberals who have the same objective and deny it
Israel commits genocide every day in Palestine,Jews are behind the goal of white genocide so yeah I absolutely want to see my enemy eradicated. Not sure where you get this "liberal" nonsense from obviously you can't handle more than 2 trains of thought at the same time its either NAZI and COMMUNIST or Conservative or Liberal! Nah I am none of those. You should inform yourself on OTHER ideologies or just stay willfully ignorant no sweat off my back.

Arabs are Semites, but the term anti-Semitic refers specifically to Jews. You're just playing stupid dictionary games, you have a point with no substance, it doesn't change what I said.

Interesting you do admit lying though about wanting a white world. It's amazing how in the end liberal Nazis still toe the Democrat line ...

Uh no. You can pick and choose WHICH semitic race you are ANTI SEMITIC against you idiot. I am Anti Jew not Anti Semite see not that hard! How do I lie about wanting a white world? Lol you managed to throw THREE of your buzz words in to one sentence!You are on a roll of stupidity!

Israel commits genocide every day in Palestine,Jews are behind the goal of white genocide so yeah I absolutely want to see my enemy eradicated. Not sure where you get this "liberal" nonsense from obviously you can't handle more than 2 trains of thought at the same time its either NAZI and COMMUNIST or Conservative or Liberal! Nah I am none of those. You should inform yourself on OTHER ideologies or just stay willfully ignorant no sweat off my back.

Uh no. You can pick and choose WHICH semitic race you are ANTI SEMITIC against you idiot. I am Anti Jew not Anti Semite see not that hard! How do I lie about wanting a white world? Lol you managed to throw THREE of your buzz words in to one sentence!You are on a roll of stupidity!

Nazi Jew hating asshole, gotcha. The sickest of all are the Jew liberals who vote for you

Nazi Jew hating asshole, gotcha. The sickest of all are the Jew liberals who vote for you
Aw. I triggered the snowflake. This is really fun. :) We have established Kaz lives in his mom's basement,has about a 5th grade education,can't think beyond NAZI! COMMUNIST! LIBERAL! and DEMOCRAT! Oh and ANTI SEMITE! and finds the genocide of Muslims children OK but not the same for Jews.

Aw. I triggered the snowflake. This is really fun. :) We have established Kaz lives in his mom's basement,has about a 5th grade education,can't think beyond NAZI! COMMUNIST! LIBERAL! and DEMOCRAT! Oh and ANTI SEMITE! and finds the genocide of Muslims children OK but not the same for Jews.

The fag Nazi goes back to talking about his feelings. Classic

And I live in my mom's basement, talk about a trite insult. How'd you come up with that one? Oh yeah, it's used on every message board by people who came up with zero on their own ...

Forum List

Back