Israel refuses to to any refugees

Wealthy Gulf Nations Are Criticized for Tepid Response to Syrian Refugee Crisis
“Burden sharing has no meaning in the Gulf, and the Saudi, Emirati and Qatari approach has been to sign a check and let everyone else deal with it,” said Sarah Leah Whitson, executive director of Human Rights Watch for its Middle East and North Africa division. “Now everyone else is saying, ‘That’s not fair.’ ”

There are, in fact, hundreds of thousands of Syrians in the Gulf, where vast oil wealth and relatively small citizen populations have made the countries prime destinations for workers from poorer Arab countries and elsewhere. While many expatriates are professionals who have built lucrative careers there, most are low-paid laborers who give up their rights to get jobs and can be deported with little notice.

This group now contains many Syrians who have fled the war, although they get none of the protections or financial support that come with legal refugee or asylum status, nor a path to future citizenship — benefits Gulf countries do not grant.

...Fueling the criticism is the tremendous wealth in the Gulf, a region filled with sprawling malls, gleaming skyscrapers and wide boulevards clogged with S.U.V.s. That opulence is clearly lacking in Syria’s neighbors, where most of the conflict’s more than four million refugees are....
Jordan, for example, has an annual per capita income of $11,000 and has received 630,000 refugees. Lebanon is richer, but has more than 1.2 million Syrians, making them about one-quarter of the population.

Turkey has the most, about two million, with a per capita income of $20,000.

Those average incomes are a fraction of the figures for Qatar, $143,000; Kuwait, $71,000; or Saudi Arabia, $52,000, according to the International Monetary Fund.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ledges-to-build-a-fence-instead-10488849.html

So they can advocate and help and push for the invasion of Europe but they won't take any....typical jewish supremacism.
Jews want to keep their "race" clean… just like you know who… no intermarriage even with goyims… maybe if the goyim converts to judaism…MAYBE...

That's silly. Israel is very small. It also has it's own problems with an ongoing conflict of it's own, security problems at it's borders with Syria and complex demographic problems. It would be nice if it took in refugees. But hey - how many refugees has the US, with it's huge landmass, wealthy economy and stable government taken in? Fewer than 1,000.

We've taken in plenty. Apparently you didn't know that.

Sure.

Where do you think all those Moslems in Dearborn MI come from?

You saying they're all Syrians? Imagine that.

Why should Israel cause itself more problem helping these muslims , makes no sense Coyote .

11947630_10205986571921360_7142378122293271745_n.jpg

Sigh. I hope the island is bought so they have a place to go, then. And like someone else said...all the men 25 years up to 50 should be sent back to take their country back in any way they can...but the women and children should have safety.

You would split up families? Send the men back to be slaughtered by ISIS? Wow.

more rapists headed towards 'europe' will be the result of helping these invaders . Just helping more problems into 'europe' when the 'euros' already have enough problems .

more rapists headed towards 'europe' will be the result of helping these invaders . Just helping more problems into 'europe' when the 'euros' already have enough problems .

And yet more 1930's rhetoric.

Some things never change.

families don't have to split , women and wives , 15 year olds can fight . All that I mention are fighting for 'Islamic state' Coyote .

families don't have to split , women and wives , 15 year olds can fight . All that I mention are fighting for 'Islamic state' Coyote .

If you are talking about those who are part of IS - those people are not refugees.

If you are talking about those who are part of IS - those people are not refugees.
'Islamic state' murderers are mixed in with the ilk that is invading Europe . Plus most of the invaders are men of fighting age . ---------- All are invaders playing on emotions of dumb euros Coyote .

'Islamic state' murderers are mixed in with the ilk that is invading Europe . Plus most of the invaders are men of fighting age . ---------- All are invaders playing on emotions of dumb euros Coyote .

Sounds just like what they were saying about Jewish refugees only instead of IS it was commies.

Sigh. I hope the island is bought so they have a place to go, then. And like someone else said...all the men 25 years up to 50 should be sent back to take their country back in any way they can...but the women and children should have safety.

You would split up families? Send the men back to be slaughtered by ISIS? Wow.
Yes. I would. It's their country. Their battle. Safe harbor for their wives and children, but they need to go back and fight to get their country back.

:desk: I know what a goyim is! DocIsIn called me a stupid goyim so I had to look it up. :cry:
Docisin is an idiot. Why would he call you that? is he a fake Jew too? we already have one of those here
Doc doesn't like me much. He doesn't need a reason to call me names. He just does cuz he gets a kick out of it, I guess.

Forum List

Back