Israel refuses to to any refugees

of course its a great cover for 'Islamic state' fighters , murderers . Already read that there are no kind of background checks although I wouldn't trust that anyway . 'Islamic state' has already said , months ago that they would send these invaders to the land of the Cross meaning Italy . After that these muslims invade throughout 'europe' .

Yeah, but....nobody took the Jews when they needed help. Seems to me they would know how that feels and try to assist. Then again...what can they do? The refugee problem stems from "home".

Many of the Arabs states are very rich, other than Jordan which ones are taking in their Arab brothers like the Jews take in their brothers?:dunno:

More than a million Jews were expelled from Arab and Muslim countries between 1948 and 1974, without asking for compensation or the right to return. Pierre Rehov's "Silent Exodus", is a tribute to their tragedy

Jordan, as you noted, has taken huge numbers as has Egypt. While not technically an Arab state, Turkey has taken by the most. All three of those countries are at their breaking point.

The rhetoric here sure echo's the rhetoric of 70 years ago doesn't it? Refugees fleeing unimaginable horrors only to be turned away.

How many Arab countries are there again?..No it isn't like 70 years ago, there wasn't any Jewish country for Jews to flee to. There are many Arab countries.

Last edited:
Yeah, but....nobody took the Jews when they needed help. Seems to me they would know how that feels and try to assist. Then again...what can they do? The refugee problem stems from "home".

Many of the Arabs states are very rich, other than Jordan which ones are taking in their Arab brothers like the Jews take in their brothers?:dunno:

More than a million Jews were expelled from Arab and Muslim countries between 1948 and 1974, without asking for compensation or the right to return. Pierre Rehov's "Silent Exodus", is a tribute to their tragedy

Jordan, as you noted, has taken huge numbers as has Egypt. While not technically an Arab state, Turkey has taken by the most. All three of those countries are at their breaking point.

The rhetoric here sure echo's the rhetoric of 70 years ago doesn't it? Refugees fleeing unimaginable horrors only to be turned away.

How many Arab countries are there again?..No it isn't like 70 years ago, there wasn't any Jewish country for Jews to flee to. There are many Arab countries.

Yes. It is like 70 years ago. Same rhetoric, same xenophobic fears. Only then it was Jewish Commies.

So...you just say it's someone else's problem and let them die.

Good for countries like France, Germany, Turkey, Jordan, Lebenon. Sucko for wealthy countries - like the Gulf States and the US.

of course its a great cover for 'Islamic state' fighters , murderers . Already read that there are no kind of background checks although I wouldn't trust that anyway . 'Islamic state' has already said , months ago that they would send these invaders to the land of the Cross meaning Italy . After that these muslims invade throughout 'europe' .

Reminds me of what they said about Commies when the Jews were seeking refuge.

families don't have to split , women and wives , 15 year olds can fight . All that I mention are fighting for 'Islamic state' Coyote .

If you are talking about those who are part of IS - those people are not refugees.
How do you know? Pretending to be a refugee would be a great cover to get inside and cause havoc.

It's worth the risk. Splitting families up like that and sending parents, sons and brothers to an almost certain death is simply barbaric.

Yes. It is like 70 years ago. Same rhetoric, same xenophobic fears. Only then it was Jewish Commies.

So...you just say it's someone else's problem and let them die.

Good for countries like France, Germany, Turkey, Jordan, Lebenon. Sucko for wealthy countries - like the Gulf States and the US.

The U.S. takes in more immigrants than all other countries combined actually. Get it straight CAIR girl. The rich Arab countries are the scum bags. Having said that, We should take more Christians. They aren't causing the problems there it's the muslim scum

families don't have to split , women and wives , 15 year olds can fight . All that I mention are fighting for 'Islamic state' Coyote .

If you are talking about those who are part of IS - those people are not refugees.
How do you know? Pretending to be a refugee would be a great cover to get inside and cause havoc.

It's worth the risk. Splitting families up like that and sending parents, sons and brothers to an almost certain death is simply barbaric.
Letting in grown assed men who are capable of fighting for their own country is also barbaric. And no...it is not worth the risk. Families HERE are split up every time a soldier goes to the ME and many come back in a box. Why are the refugee men exempt?

Letting in grown assed men who are capable of fighting for their own country is also barbaric. And no...it is not worth the risk. Families HERE are split up every time a soldier goes to the ME and many come back in a box. Why are the refugee men exempt?

Most of our soldiers come back to their families. None of those men you are cutting from their families are likely to come back. Would you have sent the Jewish men back to Europe to fight the Nazi's?

Most of our soldiers come back to their families. None of those men you are cutting from their families are likely to come back. Would you have sent the Jewish men back to Europe to fight the Nazi's?
Absolutely...

Sure would have been nice for the Jews, instead of being slaughtered in Gas chambers, be armed and sent to fight the Nazis. Jews are smart fighters, as we see in Israel:cool:

Funny...those who would send refugees back are most likely themselves the products of refugees fleeing political, religious or cultureral persecution in other lands.

what jewish men "back to Europe......"? the US was not grabbing up jewish familes during world war II to save them from adolf in Germany or Poland, or Italy or Holland or Hungary ...... what are you talking about????

what jewish men "back to Europe......"? the US was not grabbing up jewish familes during world war II to save them from adolf in Germany or Poland, or Italy or Holland or Hungary ...... what are you talking about????

Exactly that.

Same thing now, as then.

Reminds me of what they said about Commies when the Jews were seeking refuge.

what we said about jews seeking refuge in the USA was NO!!!!! Your "we" does refer to the USA-----doesn't it?

Yes

Funny...those who would send refugees back are most likely themselves the products of refugees fleeing political, religious or cultureral persecution in other lands.
Funny...those who want refugees..even healthy capable men, to come here probably will not offer them sanctuary in their own home for awhile.

Forum List

Back