Israel refuses to to any refugees

Funny...those who would send refugees back are most likely themselves the products of refugees fleeing political, religious or cultureral persecution in other lands.
Funny...those who want refugees..even healthy capable men, to come here probably will not offer them sanctuary in their own home for awhile.

I would offer a family sanctuarly.
So would I. But not with a healthy capable male sucking off me and my generocity. His family would be safe. HE can stay there and FIGHT.

I wouldn't send anyone back to likely death unless he chose. I don't know what you mean by sucking off you but most refugee resettlement programs include finding jobs, etc.

What resettlement programs? find jobs? we have a welfare state here certainly not like in the 30s and 40s... You're delusional CAIR girl

Funny...those who would send refugees back are most likely themselves the products of refugees fleeing political, religious or cultureral persecution in other lands.
Funny...those who want refugees..even healthy capable men, to come here probably will not offer them sanctuary in their own home for awhile.

So would I. But not with a healthy capable male sucking off me and my generocity. His family would be safe. HE can stay there and FIGHT.

I wouldn't send anyone back to likely death unless he chose. I don't know what you mean by sucking off you but most refugee resettlement programs include finding jobs, etc.

What resettlement programs? find jobs? we have a welfare state here certainly not like in the 30s and 40s... You're delusional CAIR girl

they can be given jobs in HOMELAND SECURITY-------while we are being stupid---we might just as well be insane

Exactly that.

Same thing now, as then.

not at all the same--------EVERYONE was saying "NO" to jews back then -----
now there are DOZENS of muslim countries which are EAGER to EMBRACE their own-------all over the world------the USA should take the christians

Very much the same. We have one of the worst humanitarian disasters going on now on a scale we haven't seen since the Holocaust. And the US has only taken what...1800? Smaller and poorer countries - Germany, France, Sweden, Lebenon, Turkey, Jordan have taken enourmous numbers. And the rhetoric? The same, only instead of commies it's islamists.

CAIR wants as many muslims here as possible. There are rich, empty, Arab muslim countries. They should take their brothers.We can take some of the Christians

HUGE AMOUNTS of empty land over there-----COUNTRIES can be invented

The lands are "empty" for a reason. They can't support huge populations. But aside from that - the Gulf states could certainly do a lot more then they've been doing, which is dumping the burden on Turkey, Egypt, Jordan, Lebenon.

Israel was petty much empty for a reason. Nobody wanted it ,until the Jews made it what it is:thup:

Immigrants, including refugees are far less likely to take advantage of welfare than native born Americans. Try to stick to facts doofus.

What is a CAIR girl?

I'm a stealth Islamist Jihadi varmint attempting to inflitrate USMB as a CAIR operative and spreading a subversive agenda that has something to do with hairy men and fleas.

I think that is what it is...

Immigrants, including refugees are far less likely to take advantage of welfare than native born Americans. Try to stick to facts doofus.

Really? Try to keep up CAIR girl, you're living in the past:slap:

Report: More than half of immigrants on welfare

Just gonna hafta agree to disagree, Coyote. Men should be men. Think Spartan. Think they would run with their families or would they send their families to safety and FIGHT for what is theirs?
That's my stance. Men, no. Unless they are very old. Women and children? yeah. But no extremists. However, how can one tell which are legit and which are fleeing to gain a toehold? Trojan Horse sorta thing.

Anyway..meh.

What is a CAIR girl?

it is a female----of a species----that is descended from ----wolves
From wolves? Oh! Can I be a cair girl too? :)
CAIR , council of American Islamic relation' I believe Gracies . They snakes , spiders and scorpions . roaches in my opinion rather than admirable wolves .

Yup. The Muslim version of AIPAC.
AIPAC has indicted terrorist conspirators ?:uhoh3:

one good thing about this invasion of 'europe' is that Americans see whats going on and Mr. Trump is aware . Trump acknowledges that there is a 'muslim' problem !!

Really? Try to keep up CAIR girl, you're living in the past:slap:

Report: More than half of immigrants on welfare

Interesting...factcheck rates it as "mostly true"...though deceptively phrased. Using a form of welfare (such as school lunch program) for example vs being "on welfare". O'Reilly says over half of immigrants from 3 Central American countries use welfare

What is a CAIR girl?

it is a female----of a species----that is descended from ----wolves
From wolves? Oh! Can I be a cair girl too? :)
CAIR , council of American Islamic relation' I believe Gracie . They are snakes , spiders and scorpions , roaches in my opinion rather than admirable wolves .

for those who do not know------I KNOW SOMETHING YOU DON"T KNOW nah nah nah nah -------The real founder of CAIR-----was SADDAM HUSSEIN-----the organization had a different name---way back in the 60s when that bastard invented
it------something like "American friends of arabs"-----or something like that. It was actually founded to advance the cause of islamo Nazi filth in the USA

Forum List

Back