🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel’s bullying in eastern Med is over

Tinmore,when you realise the complete repression,destruction and vilification the Palestinians live under...It Makes It An Even More Remarkable FACT.

Palestinians are by far the smartest of the Arabic people in the area,they have gained employment from the Middle East,The Gulf States,Asia,Australia,Uk and Europe and even the USA.!!!!!!!!Pretty Good Effort.

Its a shame and a SHAM the opinions of the CURRS on here,who mouth..BIG DOC MOUTH,simplistic corrosive and insulting one-liners,about a people they have never met and clearly no nothing about.

I personally cannot dialogue with such people Tinmore because as Christians should,bring people together they only demonize from an IGNORANT POSITION and a POSITION OF IGNORANCE.....by their prose they wish to see the elimination of the Palestians Nation...and WHY ??????????

My assessment of them is true but they BLEAT innocence when confronted as hypocrites always do,SHEEP THAT THEY ARE.

Steven aka theliq:cool:

Funny that as the Palestinians are one of the highly educated people on earth.

That is true. The literacy rate for men and women in Palestine is similar to the US and other industrialized nations. About 60% of college enrollment are women. Most government officials have advanced degrees.

Quite Right Tinmore...as for destroy the dome,yet another CURR I need never to dialogue with the Cretin:clap2::cool: by the way You know all thse CURR's on here,live in ......CURRDISTAN,apparently its somewhere in the USA...somewhere where they can sit their FAT LAZY ARSES,WHILST THEY PLAY WITH THEMSELVES..........LOL theliq
Israel killed 9 terrorists on the 1st floatila maybe they need to kill 90 on the next one.

"Terrorist" is an Israeli propaganda thing. It has no meaning in the real world.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Quite Right Tinmore...as for destroy the dome,yet another CURR I need never to dialogue with the Cretin by the way You know all thse CURR's on here,live in ......CURRDISTAN,apparently its somewhere in the USA...somewhere where they can sit their FAT LAZY ARSES,WHILST THEY PLAY WITH THEMSELVES..........LOL theliq
Insanely hilarious drivel!

Israel killed 9 terrorists on the 1st floatila maybe they need to kill 90 on the next one.

"Terrorist" is an Israeli propaganda thing. It has no meaning in the real world.

No wonder you have zero reputational points. List of Pallie suicide bombings List of Palestinian suicide attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Israeli settlers are not considered protected persons (civilians) by the 4th Geneva Convention.

thiliq maybe if you got a job and had a familly you might be worth the effort of trying to make sense of your worthless opinion. But there is no use talking logic to a terrorist.

I have a real problem when people began to speak of the "poor, down trodden Palestinians." And the reason is because if you were so poor and down troddeen, you might want to do something about your leaders stealing billions of dollars given to you as aid and putting it into their own personal Swiss bank accounts. When you put up with crap that Arafat did for years and years, then you don't seem so poor and down trodden to me.

Secondly, I don't see any truly poor and down trodden people strapping bombs to children or women and sending them into other countries to blow up civilians on a bus. Call me old fashioned, but when you blow up innocent civilians, your "poor and down trodden" label gets revoked.

Thirdly, Hamas and Hezbollah are the Palestinian versions of the Boy Scouts I guess? Iran bankrolls them and tells them what they should do. Talk about international adverturism. Iran uses the Palestinians and the Palestinians let themselves be used by the Iranians. Get some cajones people and throw the Iranians out! Until you do, "poor and down trodden" just doesn't cut it.

Israel is one of the only representative democracies in the world. The ONLY one in the middle east that is NOT just out of a war with the US. I imagine in 10 years, it will be the ONLY one again. The Palestinians get real good lip service from their Muslim brothers in the middle east, but not much else.

I felt more sorry for JR Ewing than the Palestinians.

I have a real problem when people began to speak of the "poor, down trodden Palestinians." And the reason is because if you were so poor and down troddeen, you might want to do something about your leaders stealing billions of dollars given to you as aid and putting it into their own personal Swiss bank accounts. When you put up with crap that Arafat did for years and years, then you don't seem so poor and down trodden to me.

Secondly, I don't see any truly poor and down trodden people strapping bombs to children or women and sending them into other countries to blow up civilians on a bus. Call me old fashioned, but when you blow up innocent civilians, your "poor and down trodden" label gets revoked.

Thirdly, Hamas and Hezbollah are the Palestinian versions of the Boy Scouts I guess? Iran bankrolls them and tells them what they should do. Talk about international adverturism. Iran uses the Palestinians and the Palestinians let themselves be used by the Iranians. Get some cajones people and throw the Iranians out! Until you do, "poor and down trodden" just doesn't cut it.

Israel is one of the only representative democracies in the world. The ONLY one in the middle east that is NOT just out of a war with the US. I imagine in 10 years, it will be the ONLY one again. The Palestinians get real good lip service from their Muslim brothers in the middle east, but not much else.

Hamas Constitution...
Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it. Allah is its target, the Prophet is its model, the Koran its Constitution: Jihad is its path and death for the sake of Allah is the loftiest of its wishes.
The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (evidently a certain kind of tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews." (related by al-Bukhari and Moslem).

Israeli Declaration of Independence
THE STATE OF ISRAEL will be open for Jewish immigration and for the Ingathering of the Exiles; it will foster the development of the country for the benefit of all its inhabitants; it will be based on freedom, justice and peace as envisaged by the prophets of Israel; it will ensure complete equality of social and political rights to all its inhabitants irrespective of religion, race or sex; it will guarantee freedom of religion, conscience, language, education and culture; it will safeguard the Holy Places of all religions; and it will be faithful to the principles of the Charter of the United Nations.

Arafat was set up by the "west" to be the oligarchy in Palestine. Why do you think Israel allowed him back from exile?

Israel is not another country. The Palestinians never crossed a border for an attack. Israeli settlers are not protected persons (civilians) according to the 4th Geneva Convention.

What has Iran told Hamas or Hezbollah to do?

Arafat was set up by the "west" to be the oligarchy in Palestine. Why do you think Israel allowed him back from exile?

Israel is not another country. The Palestinians never crossed a border for an attack. Israeli settlers are not protected persons (civilians) according to the 4th Geneva Convention.

History from a high school dropout:lol:

Hamas Constitution
Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it

The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (evidently a certain kind of tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews." (related by al-Bukhari and Moslem).

Allah is its target, the Prophet is its model, the Koran its constitution: Jihad is its path and death for the sake of Allah is the loftiest of its wishes.

The Islamic Resistance Movement believes that the land of Palestine is an Islamic Waqf consecrated for future Moslem generations until Judgement Day. It, or any part of it, should not be squandered: it, or any part of it, should not be given up. Neither a single Arab country nor all Arab countries, neither any king or president, nor all the kings and presidents, neither any organization nor all of them, be they Palestinian or Arab, possess the right to do that. Palestine is an Islamic Waqf land consecrated for Moslem generations until Judgement Day. This being so, who could claim to have the right to represent Moslem generations till Judgement Day?

This is the law governing the land of Palestine in the Islamic Sharia (law) and the same goes for any land the Moslems have conquered by force, because during the times of (Islamic) conquests, the Moslems consecrated these lands to Moslem generations till the Day of Judgement.

Hamas Constitution
Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it

Allah is its target, the Prophet is its model, the Koran its constitution: Jihad is its path and death for the sake of Allah is the loftiest of its wishes.

The Islamic Resistance Movement believes that the land of Palestine is an Islamic Waqf consecrated for future Moslem generations until Judgement Day. It, or any part of it, should not be squandered: it, or any part of it, should not be given up. Neither a single Arab country nor all Arab countries, neither any king or president, nor all the kings and presidents, neither any organization nor all of them, be they Palestinian or Arab, possess the right to do that. Palestine is an Islamic Waqf land consecrated for Moslem generations until Judgement Day. This being so, who could claim to have the right to represent Moslem generations till Judgement Day?

This is the law governing the land of Palestine in the Islamic Sharia (law) and the same goes for any land the Moslems have conquered by force, because during the times of (Islamic) conquests, the Moslems consecrated these lands to Moslem generations till the Day of Judgement.

Irrelevant as usual.

Hamas Constitution

Irrelevant as usual.

Zero reputational points, as usual, birdbrain :lol:

Forum List

Back