🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel’s bullying in eastern Med is over

Mirror,Mirror on the wall,who's the stupidest of them all.......Jroc and big rebnc 1775....I thought so,"Whats that,but not quite as Stupid as Stone Age Man":cuckoo:

I'm theliq..I stand Predominant..:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::cool:
You say some of the moronic things:cuckoo::cool:
Apparently you don't understand what a treaty is :eusa_eh: And if a Obama care only cost 3 billion dollars I'd be all for it

when you post are you standing in front of a mirror?

Funny that as the Palestinians are one of the highly educated people on earth.:cool:
Says a lot about you that you cannot SPELL "PALESTINIANS"
As we know, palestinians died a quiet death with the dissolution of the british mandate, about 60 yeras ago, of course. What we happen to have now is a bunch of general arabs, called palistanians, unable to run a state of their own on their own and who are better resettled someplace else. Chile, for instance invites them, with perks.
By "warped analogy" of my pathetically warped readers, of course.Not happening, unfortunately, for palistanians, which, understandably want to get murdered large to substantiate their psychotic bloody murder claims, of course.It is known that Turkey's been in a good murderous company, of course.
Must've been one of those turkish "official" smoking sessions when taking a break from murdering kurds.

AND therein lies your fundemental problem.....blaming Mr Obama for all your ills,and you think that wretch Bush passed on a healthy economy etc,.

Your selective thoughts on all subjects is only surpassed by you ignorance on all these subjects.

I now realise that you are incapable of original thought.......:doubt::cool::clap2:
No you would NOT,you are one of the ignorant,that have been slagging Mr Obama and his family from day one..........you may grow a backbone one day and admit your obsequiousness to the conservative party line,you and your cohorts on here but somehow I doubt it.

Just keep on slagging folk off,for your myopic mind,its about your limit.

I'm theliq:cool:I'll forge you a backbone(for a price)you and your cohorts,who selfishly have ruined that wonderful country and its people...The United States of America.

Now Cry Baby Cry:cuckoo:

What are these people you talk about? last time I check JROC wasn't an obama supporter. I'm still waiting on obama to bring America back from the brink hew put us in.

I place the blame where it belongs and there in lies your problem you don't

Mirror,Mirror on the wall,who's the stupidest of them all.......Jroc and big rebnc 1775....I thought so,"Whats that,but not quite as Stupid as Stone Age Man":cuckoo:

You say some of the moronic things:cuckoo::cool:

Careful that you don't break the mirror you might cut your throat, then again thats just wishful thinking on my part.

O Big,not so personal,look my comments are just in good humor,the cut and thrust of our commenting back and forth.......we my not agree on much but I would never in my wildest dreams want to slit your throat or harm you in any way.steven aka theliq:cool:

Anyway Big,You must think I'm a complete AH.....but I'm enjoying getting under your skin,anyway I know you must feel you are on a hiding to nothing with me.

But to cause or wish to cause you harm..NO WAY.....I do not agree with what you say a lot of the time but I would defend to the death your right to say what you feel.:clap2:

Careful that you don't break the mirror you might cut your throat, then again thats just wishful thinking on my part.

Last edited:
O Big,not so personal,look my comments are just in good humor,the cut and thrust of our commenting back and forth.......we my not agree on much but I would never in my wildest dreams want to slit your throat or harm you in any way.steven aka theliq:cool:

Anyway Big,You must think I'm a complete AH.....but I'm enjoying getting under your skin,anyway I know you must feel you are on a hiding to nothing with me.

But to cause or wish to cause you harm..NO WAY.....I do not agree with what you say a lot of the time but I would defend to the death your right to say what you feel.:clap2:

I take it very personal when someone lies

Shame,but to wish people ill because in your small mind you think someone has lied(which of course is a complete reflection of yourself) is BULLSHIT,who the Fcuk do you think you are...........NO BIG you are a CUCUMBER,which as YOU should know is 96% WATER.

BIG is a MOUTHY FOOL,and when confronted and caught out, is like a CUCUMBER,he turns to AQUA............ but I'm the liq:clap2::clap2::cool:

Last edited:
Shame,but to wish people ill because in your small mind you think someone has lied(which of course is a complete reflection of yourself) is BULLSHIT,who the Fcuk do you think you are...........NO BIG you are a CUCUMBER,which as YOU should know is 96% WATER.

BIG is a MOUTHY FOOL,and when confronted and caught out, is like a CUCUMBER,he turns to AQUA............ but I'm the liq:clap2::clap2::cool:

You really need to stop lying. I'm an asswhole son of a bitch I love to hurt people. I like the feel of warm blood on my fist.

You really need to stop lying. I'm an asswhole son of a bitch I love to hurt people. I like the feel of warm blood on my fist.

Was that a Typo and you meant "I like the feel of warm blood in my fist". :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Funny that as the Palestinians are one of the highly educated people on earth.
Ah, occupationally educated, of course.
Says a lot about you that you cannot SPELL "PALESTINIANS"
As we know, palestinians died a quiet death with the dissolution of the british mandate, about 60 yeras ago, of course. What we happen to have now is a bunch of general arabs, called palistanians, unable to run a state of their own on their own and who are better resettled someplace else. Chile, for instance invites them, with perks.
By "warped analogy" of my pathetically warped readers, of course.Not happening, unfortunately, for palistanians, which, understandably want to get murdered large to substantiate their psychotic bloody murder claims, of course.It is known that Turkey's been in a good murderous company, of course.
[/QUOTE]

Its Asshole or Arsehole not ASSWHOLE you dummy......and your expression,"son of a bitch" what would your Mom make of that I wonder,no doubt wash BIGs mouthy,mouth out with SOAP.

As for Blood on your fist,I think you would have trouble punching the skin off a rice pudding.

What you really mean't to say was"I LOVE THE TASTE OF WARM BLOOD IN MY MOUTH,AFTER THELIQ:cool:HAS GIVEN ME ANOTHER BLOODY NOSE:clap2::clap2::clap2:see you lie even when you don't need to BIG,just shows how small your brain is.

Now Bring It On...Soon Forward (which means As Quickly As Possible..ASSWHOLE!!!!!!!!:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_hand::eusa_hand::cool:

Its Asshole or Arsehole not ASSWHOLE you dummy......and your expression,"son of a bitch" what would your Mom make of that I wonder,no doubt wash BIGs mouthy,mouth out with SOAP.

As for Blood on your fist,I think you would have trouble punching the skin off a rice pudding.

What you really mean't to say was"I LOVE THE TASTE OF WARM BLOOD IN MY MOUTH,AFTER THELIQ:cool:HAS GIVEN ME ANOTHER BLOODY NOSE:clap2::clap2::clap2:see you lie even when you don't need to BIG,just shows how small your brain is.

Now Bring It On...Soon Forward (which means As Quickly As Possible..ASSWHOLE!!!!!!!!:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_hand::eusa_hand::cool:

no I spelled it right because I am a whole ass, I speak my mind and don't pull any punches.

So when you post again bring your source instead of your opinion.

Its SPELT in Classic English Big,and better Grammar...As in,I SPELT it right,anyway how can you SPEAK your mind,when you don't have one???????:clap2::cool: you were MY sourse and thats my opinion..just saying.

no I spelled it right because I am a whole ass, I speak my mind and don't pull any punches.

Last edited:
Its SPELT in Classic English Big,and better Grammar...As in,I SPELT it right,anyway how can you SPEAK your mind,when you don't have one???????:clap2::cool: you were MY sourse and thats my opinion..just saying.

The past tense of spell can be written as spelled or spelt.

So in other words you're talking out of your ass and you have hatred for Israel. You're anti-semtic.

Last edited:
Yes they are the same but Spelt is easier.

NOW MY FRIEND NEVER SAY I'M ANTI SEMETIC OR HATE JEWS because the opposite is true,what I want Is PEACE FOR ISRAEL and PEACE for the PALESTINIANS......Hamas are a major problem also the Ultra Right Orthodox Jews both are bent on destroying each other and both are complete SHIT.

Ordinary Israelis and Palestinians only want a Peaceful co-existence,as I hope it wil BE and it should be.

Terrorist Arabs are NOT THE NORM,as the OKLAHOMA BOMBER was not the normal American.

Yep I've been rileing you somewhat rotten in previous post,which IS an unfortunate trait of mine....but as you say theliq ain't perfect and you know something Big...I never said I was.

Regards Big,here's to a better future...steven:cool:

So in other words you're talking out of your ass and you have hatred for Israel. You're anti-semtic.

NOW MY FRIEND NEVER SAY I'M ANTI SEMETIC OR HATE JEWS because the opposite is true,what I want Is PEACE FOR ISRAEL and PEACE for the PALESTINIANS......Hamas are a major problem also the Ultra Right Orthodox Jews both are bent on destroying each other and both are complete SHIT.

Ordinary Israelis and Palestinians only want a Peaceful co-existence,as I hope it wil BE and it should be.

Terrorist Arabs are NOT THE NORM,as the OKLAHOMA BOMBER was not the normal American.

Yep I've been rileing you somewhat rotten in previous post,which IS an unfortunate trait of mine....but as you say theliq ain't perfect and you know something Big...I never said I was.

OH so you try to tell me I was grammatically wrong by using spelled instead of spelt? Your just lazy and like things easy.

NOW MY FRIEND NEVER SAY I'M ANTI SEMETIC OR HATE JEWS because the opposite is true,what I want Is PEACE FOR ISRAEL and PEACE for the PALESTINIANS

The only way they will get it is when they no longer exist. The arabs will never have peace with them

What a BUFFOON and FOOL you are,so you are saying in fact that the Jews should Exterminate the Palestinians.............I CAN NO LONGER COMMUNICATE WITH YOU

OH so you try to tell me I was grammatically wrong by using spelled instead of spelt? Your just lazy and like things easy.

NOW MY FRIEND NEVER SAY I'M ANTI SEMETIC OR HATE JEWS because the opposite is true,what I want Is PEACE FOR ISRAEL and PEACE for the PALESTINIANS

The only way they will get it is when they no longer exist. The arabs will never have peace with them

Funny that as the Palestinians are one of the highly educated people on earth.

That is true. The literacy rate for men and women in Palestine is similar to the US and other industrialized nations. About 60% of college enrollment are women. Most government officials have advanced degrees.

What a BUFFOON and FOOL you are,so you are saying in fact that the Jews should Exterminate the Palestinians.............I CAN NO LONGER COMMUNICATE WITH YOU

You are a fucking lying cock sucker if you got this

What a BUFFOON and FOOL you are,so you are saying in fact that the Jews should Exterminate the Palestinians

from this

The Jews don't have a writen agenda calling for the death of all muslims, but the muslims have it writen in their book killing for the death of all nonbelievers, and the death of a Israelies. The Israelies do not air hate for muslims on the networks the muslims do.

Forum List

Back