🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel’s bullying in eastern Med is over

If Israel is doing so great.

Then why does Israel still have its hand out begging for US foreign aid?

Israel receives no foreign aid, ignorant Mahoundian. You terrorists get most US foreign aid. It's All Your Money: Foreign Aid to Muslim/Arab nations - FoxNews.com
Obama 2012 budget has rise in US aid to Israel

US President Barack Obama's budget proposal for fiscal year 2012 (which begins on October 1, 2011) keeps foreign aid for Israel, Egypt, and most other recipients unchanged, but it is not clear what the House of Representatives and the Senate will leave in.

The budget proposes $3.075 billion in US military aid for Israel, $75 million more than in fiscal year 2011. The aid proposal is based on the US-Israeli understandings signed on August 16, 2007. US military aid is set to increase by a further $25 million to $3.1 billion in fiscal year 2013, and remain at that level through 2018, assuming that the US foreign aid program remains as is. Israel is also due to receive $20 million in aid for integrating refugees.

Obama 2012 budget has rise in US aid to Israel - Globes
I noticed that JStone has ignored this post. Which once again proves him wrong and a liar.

The guy is a waste of my time and adds nothing to the discussion.

All he does is post the same old YouTube videos and cut and paste articles hundreds of times.

So I'm going to put him on ignore. :doubt: :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Israel receives no foreign aid, ignorant Mahoundian. You terrorists get most US foreign aid. It's All Your Money: Foreign Aid to Muslim/Arab nations - FoxNews.com

US President Barack Obama's budget proposal for fiscal year 2012 (which begins on October 1, 2011) keeps foreign aid for Israel, Egypt, and most other recipients unchanged, but it is not clear what the House of Representatives and the Senate will leave in.

The budget proposes $3.075 billion in US military aid for Israel, $75 million more than in fiscal year 2011. The aid proposal is based on the US-Israeli understandings signed on August 16, 2007. US military aid is set to increase by a further $25 million to $3.1 billion in fiscal year 2013, and remain at that level through 2018, assuming that the US foreign aid program remains as is. Israel is also due to receive $20 million in aid for integrating refugees.

I noticed that JStone has ignored this post. Which once again proves him wrong and a liar.

All he does is post the same old YouTube videos and cut and paste articles hundreds of times.

Israel receives only military hardware, no economic aid, to protect itself against 400 million Muslim homicidal maniacs.

Most US aid goes to the Muzzie terrorists.http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/2011/05/24/its-all-your-money-foreign-aid-muslimarab-nations

My message to the loathed Jews is that there is no god but allah, we will chase you everywhere We are a nation that drinks blood, and we know that there is no better blood than the blood of the Jews. We will not leave you alone until we have quenched our thirst with your blood, and our children's thirst with your blood, we will not rest until you leave the Muslim countries.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rleFpY402vM]Palestinian - Terrorism - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Islam is a religion of ignorance, so, no problem. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLOicfZ_bAI]Arabs for Israel - Muslims for Israel - Wafa Sultan - YouTube[/ame]

If Israel is doing so great.

Then why does Israel still have its hand out begging for US foreign aid?

The aid that Israel gets is part of the "peace deal" with Egypt brokered by that idiot Jimi Carter, in which Israel had to give up land in captured from Egypt, land that has oil and is much greater in size than Israel itself. So what have the Arabs given up? Egypt gets almost as much but we get nothing in return from them.

The aid that Israel gets is part of the "peace deal" with Egypt brokered by that idiot Jimi Carter, in which Israel had to give up land in captured from Egypt, land that has oil and is much greater in size than Israel itself. So what have the Arabs given up? Egypt gets almost as much but we get nothing in return from them.

How is "we" I thought you were American?

"We" means The U.S. idiot, we do get things from Israel. Joint tech devolvement, Intelligents, and they spend most of the aid buy stuff from the U.S.

The eastern Mediterranean will no longer be a place where Israeli naval forces can freely exercise their “bullying” practices against civilian vessels, a Turkish official said Friday.
Must've been one of those turkish "official" smoking sessions when taking a break from murdering kurds.

Jos,Men,Women and Children have been stripped searched going into Israel over the past 35 YEARS,so you were right in your comment below,but should have said What went around,came a round........like most posters on here(including Stoned out of his brain),its shows you have clearly NEVER been to ISRAEL...just saying..always remember theliq is all knowing because he's smart:cool:
Dozens of Israelis questioned at length upon landing in Turkey
Israeli passengers authorities at Istanbul airport humiliated them and made them undress to their underwear; Officials in Ankara say Turkish tourists subjected to same treatment evening before at Israel airport.
Dozens of Israelis questioned at length upon landing in Turkey - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

What goes around comes around

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
SO by your warped analogy Doc,I could then say"Israeli official taking a break from murdering Palestinians" Anyway Saddam and Iran as well as Turkey have murdered KURDS with a capital K ......the area they live is Kurdistan and is part or overlaps into Syria,Iraq,Iran and Turkey.:clap2::cool:
The eastern Mediterranean will no longer be a place where Israeli naval forces can freely exercise their “bullying” practices against civilian vessels, a Turkish official said Friday.
Must've been one of those turkish "official" smoking sessions when taking a break from murdering kurds.

The AID you are referring to Jroc,which is US tax Payer Money......is spent mainly on ARMS from the US and South Africa plus the Israeli arms factories....Get your FACTS RIGHT...theliq all knowing:cool:Oooo Yeah

"We" means The U.S. idiot, we do get things from Israel. Joint tech devolvement, Intelligents, and they spend most of the aid buy stuff from the U.S.

YET ANOTHER IDIOTIC POST FROM THE MAN WHO IS TOTALLY STONED:cool:
How dare you say that I am Anti-Semetic,nothing could be further from the truth,I believe in the State of Israel,I also believe in the State of Palestine

Palestine was invented by Europeans. Palestinians are an invention, too.

Middle East Historian Bernard Lewis...
The adjective Palestinian is comparatively new. This, I need hardly remind you, is a region of ancient civilization and of deep-rooted and often complex identitites. But, Palestine was not one of them. People might identify themselves for various purposes, by religion, by descent, or by allegiance to a particular state or ruler, or, sometimes, locality. But, when they did it locally it was generally either the city and the immediate district or the larger province, so they would have been Jerusalemites or Jaffaites or Syrians, identifying province of Syria

The constitution or the formation of a political entity called Palestine which eventually gave rise to a nationality called Palestinian were lasting innovations of the British Mandate [1948]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsJjm5K07V0]Who are the Palestinians? - YouTube[/ame]

HE DIDN'T its as simple as that,you will note BIG that all his opponents were eliminated prior to him becoming King,including ALL OF SAULS DEPENDENTS including his,sons,wives and grandchildren. Now I know this is hard for you to understand but just think about it,you will then realise reason WHY this all happened before he crowned himself...:cool::clap2:

True Big but only after David put him up to it,so there were no witnesses...FACT

How dare you say that I am Anti-Semetic,nothing could be further from the truth,I believe in the State of Israel,I also believe in the State of Palestine......the horrible truth and irony about hitler(no capital H from me because hitler was total scum) was that the next peoples he was going to exterminate was the Palestinians as he believe they were related to the Jews.

So get your facts right....I have never said I dislike Jews,some of my best friends are Jewish.........steven......but you hate Arabs because your ignorant and because you have never met any in real life....you curr theliq by the way firstly you say SAUL KILLED HIMSELF...then you say DAVID KILLID THE MAN WHO KILLED SAUL..see below your post ..what are you DUMB OR WHAT:eusa_whistle:
Can the anti semtic get any lower? Daivd still felt saul was Gods choosen so he did not touch saul and killed the one who said he killed Saul. I guess you thiunk 6 million Jews weren't murdered by hitler?

If David felt Saul was still Gods choosen and he killed the person who claimed he killed Saul. Why would David do as you claim he did? The only one that needs to get their facts striaght is you.

Last edited:
The AID you are referring to Jroc,which is US tax Payer Money......is spent mainly on ARMS from the US and South Africa plus the Israeli arms factories....Get your FACTS RIGHT...theliq all knowing:cool:Oooo Yeah

Umm.. the aid is 75% spent in the U.S. it is in the treaty idiot, and of course it is spent on military hardware. :cool:

HE DIDN'T its as simple as that,you will note BIG that all his opponents were eliminated prior to him becoming King,including ALL OF SAULS DEPENDENTS including his,sons,wives and grandchildren. Now I know this is hard for you to understand but just think about it,you will then realise reason WHY this all happened before he crowned himself...:cool::clap2:

True Big but only after David put him up to it,so there were no witnesses...FACT

How dare you say that I am Anti-Semetic,nothing could be further from the truth,I believe in the State of Israel,I also believe in the State of Palestine......the horrible truth and irony about hitler(no capital H from me because hitler was total scum) was that the next peoples he was going to exterminate was the Palestinians as he believe they were related to the Jews.

So get your facts right....I have never said I dislike Jews,some of my best friends are Jewish.........steven......but you hate Arabs because your ignorant and because you have never met any in real life....you curr theliq by the way firstly you say SAUL KILLED HIMSELF...then you say DAVID KILLID THE MAN WHO KILLED SAUL..see below your post ..what are you DUMB OR WHAT:eusa_whistle:

If David felt Saul was still Gods choosen and he killed the person who claimed he killed Saul. Why would David do as you claim he did? The only one that needs to get their facts striaght is you.

1. You're fucked

1 Samuel 26
7So David and Abishai came to the people by night: and, behold, Saul lay sleeping within the trench, and his spear stuck in the ground at his bolster: but Abner and the people lay round about him.

8Then said Abishai to David, God hath delivered thine enemy into thine hand this day: now therefore let me smite him, I pray thee, with the spear even to the earth at once, and I will not smite him the second time.

9And David said to Abishai, Destroy him not: for who can stretch forth his hand against the LORD's anointed, and be guiltless?

2. again you're fucked with no where to run.
2 Samuel 2
6And the young man that told him said, As I happened by chance upon mount Gilboa, behold, Saul leaned upon his spear; and, lo, the chariots and horsemen followed hard after him.

7And when he looked behind him, he saw me, and called unto me. And I answered, Here am I.

8And he said unto me, Who art thou? And I answered him, I am an Amalekite.

9He said unto me again, Stand, I pray thee, upon me, and slay me: for anguish is come upon me, because my life is yet whole in me.

10So I stood upon him, and slew him, because I was sure that he could not live after that he was fallen: and I took the crown that was upon his head, and the bracelet that was on his arm, and have brought them hither unto my lord.

11Then David took hold on his clothes, and rent them; and likewise all the men that were with him:

12And they mourned, and wept, and fasted until even, for Saul, and for Jonathan his son, and for the people of the LORD, and for the house of Israel; because they were fallen by the sword.

13And David said unto the young man that told him, Whence art thou? And he answered, I am the son of a stranger, an Amalekite.

14And David said unto him, How wast thou not afraid to stretch forth thine hand to destroy the LORD's anointed?

15And David called one of the young men, and said, Go near, and fall upon him. And he smote him that he died.

HoHo,your only quoting from passages from the bible,more has been learnt in the past 30 years about David but if you persist in taking your information and quoting it on here from 2000 years ago......!!!!!!!so be it...more over they thought that the earth was flat in those days too...your totally fucked......in the head that is....you can run but you can't hide from the liq:cool:you try to big note yourself but your off key.......big time....just saying.:clap2::clap2:

1. You're fucked

1 Samuel 26
7So David and Abishai came to the people by night: and, behold, Saul lay sleeping within the trench, and his spear stuck in the ground at his bolster: but Abner and the people lay round about him.

8Then said Abishai to David, God hath delivered thine enemy into thine hand this day: now therefore let me smite him, I pray thee, with the spear even to the earth at once, and I will not smite him the second time.

9And David said to Abishai, Destroy him not: for who can stretch forth his hand against the LORD's anointed, and be guiltless?

2. again you're fucked with no where to run.
2 Samuel 2
6And the young man that told him said, As I happened by chance upon mount Gilboa, behold, Saul leaned upon his spear; and, lo, the chariots and horsemen followed hard after him.

7And when he looked behind him, he saw me, and called unto me. And I answered, Here am I.

8And he said unto me, Who art thou? And I answered him, I am an Amalekite.

9He said unto me again, Stand, I pray thee, upon me, and slay me: for anguish is come upon me, because my life is yet whole in me.

10So I stood upon him, and slew him, because I was sure that he could not live after that he was fallen: and I took the crown that was upon his head, and the bracelet that was on his arm, and have brought them hither unto my lord.

11Then David took hold on his clothes, and rent them; and likewise all the men that were with him:

12And they mourned, and wept, and fasted until even, for Saul, and for Jonathan his son, and for the people of the LORD, and for the house of Israel; because they were fallen by the sword.

13And David said unto the young man that told him, Whence art thou? And he answered, I am the son of a stranger, an Amalekite.

14And David said unto him, How wast thou not afraid to stretch forth thine hand to destroy the LORD's anointed?

15And David called one of the young men, and said, Go near, and fall upon him. And he smote him that he died.

Forum List

Back