🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel’s bullying in eastern Med is over

HoHo,your only quoting from passages from the bible,more has been learnt in the past 30 years about David but if you persist in taking your information and quoting it on here from 2000 years ago......!!!!!!!so be it...more over they thought that the earth was flat in those days too...your totally fucked......in the head that is....you can run but you can't hide from the liq:cool:you try to big note yourself but your off key.......big time....just saying.:clap2::clap2:
HE DIDN'T its as simple as that,you will note BIG that all his opponents were eliminated prior to him becoming King,including ALL OF SAULS DEPENDENTS including his,sons,wives and grandchildren. Now I know this is hard for you to understand but just think about it,you will then realise reason WHY this all happened before he crowned himself...:cool::clap2:

1. You're fucked

1 Samuel 26
7So David and Abishai came to the people by night: and, behold, Saul lay sleeping within the trench, and his spear stuck in the ground at his bolster: but Abner and the people lay round about him.

8Then said Abishai to David, God hath delivered thine enemy into thine hand this day: now therefore let me smite him, I pray thee, with the spear even to the earth at once, and I will not smite him the second time.

9And David said to Abishai, Destroy him not: for who can stretch forth his hand against the LORD's anointed, and be guiltless?

2. again you're fucked with no where to run.
2 Samuel 2
6And the young man that told him said, As I happened by chance upon mount Gilboa, behold, Saul leaned upon his spear; and, lo, the chariots and horsemen followed hard after him.

7And when he looked behind him, he saw me, and called unto me. And I answered, Here am I.

8And he said unto me, Who art thou? And I answered him, I am an Amalekite.

9He said unto me again, Stand, I pray thee, upon me, and slay me: for anguish is come upon me, because my life is yet whole in me.

10So I stood upon him, and slew him, because I was sure that he could not live after that he was fallen: and I took the crown that was upon his head, and the bracelet that was on his arm, and have brought them hither unto my lord.

11Then David took hold on his clothes, and rent them; and likewise all the men that were with him:

12And they mourned, and wept, and fasted until even, for Saul, and for Jonathan his son, and for the people of the LORD, and for the house of Israel; because they were fallen by the sword.

13And David said unto the young man that told him, Whence art thou? And he answered, I am the son of a stranger, an Amalekite.

14And David said unto him, How wast thou not afraid to stretch forth thine hand to destroy the LORD's anointed?

15And David called one of the young men, and said, Go near, and fall upon him. And he smote him that he died.

Instead of giving your opinion show some proof until then you are a lying sack of shit.

SO by your warped analogy Doc,
By "warped analogy" of my pathetically warped readers, of course.
I could then say"Israeli official taking a break from murdering Palestinians"
Not happening, unfortunately, for palistanians, which, understandably want to get murdered large to substantiate their psychotic bloody murder claims, of course.
Anyway Saddam and Iran as well as Turkey have murdered KURDS with a capital K ......the area they live is Kurdistan and is part or overlaps into Syria,Iraq,Iran and Turkey.
It is known that Turkey's been in a good murderous company, of course.
The eastern Mediterranean will no longer be a place where Israeli naval forces can freely exercise their “bullying” practices against civilian vessels, a Turkish official said Friday.
Must've been one of those turkish "official" smoking sessions when taking a break from murdering kurds.
[/QUOTE]

The eastern Mediterranean will no longer be a place where Israeli naval forces can freely exercise their “bullying” practices against civilian vessels, a Turkish official said Friday.

Awesome, I've already started a fund for a flotilla to cyprus and turkey to aid the kurds both there, and in northern iraq.

Erdogan is mentally ill, and those in paper mache houses should keep their fucking mouth shut. If that chimp thinks he can buy the arab street's loyalty on israel's dime, he is even fucking less intelligent than I thought.

Arabs despise turks, and that will not change no matter how hard he pushes israel, and it will alienate europe, who turkey needs ALOT. Erdogan is a fool and a moron, and turkey will suffer for having a turd like him as a leader.

Last edited:
Must be embarrassing to be those big babies of the Muslim nations. LMAO.

The biggest baby of them with the biggest Navy in the area is now coming to Gaza coast.
Let's see what you'll do.

Asshole, the EU and US - you know, Turkey's fellow members of NATO, see hamas as a terrorist organization, therefore, if Israel has to use its Navy to stop a turkish naval vessel, it will have significant support in doing so. Turkey is not going fuck up its relationships with the US and EU, not going to happen.

Last edited:
Palmer Commission made judgments overstepping its authority.

How so fuckbrain?

The International Court of Justice in the Hague will give the final ruling, probably in 3-4 years. Till then Palestine will be anyway a member of UN itself and the ICJ court-ruling redundant.

Moron, if the gaza strip/WB form a legally-recognized new country, then Israel's blockade would be completely legal without any question, since one nation can blockade another that is waging war against it. The only reason there was even a question in the current circumstance is because of the legal grey area of whether the WB/Gaza is a separate nation or not. But you are probably too stupid to understand that...

Says a lot about you that you cannot SPELL "PALESTINIANS" theliq:cool::clap2:
By "warped analogy" of my pathetically warped readers, of course.
I could then say"Israeli official taking a break from murdering Palestinians"
Not happening, unfortunately, for palistanians, which, understandably want to get murdered large to substantiate their psychotic bloody murder claims, of course.It is known that Turkey's been in a good murderous company, of course.
Must've been one of those turkish "official" smoking sessions when taking a break from murdering kurds.
[/QUOTE]

You mean US tax payer funded idiot treaty don't you Rocs in your head...why do you give so many millions???????yet whinge when Mr Obama wants to initiate a decent health care system...thats right your a conservative....says it all really idiot.:clap2::clap2::cool:
The AID you are referring to Jroc,which is US tax Payer Money......is spent mainly on ARMS from the US and South Africa plus the Israeli arms factories....Get your FACTS RIGHT...theliq all knowing:cool:Oooo Yeah
"We" means The U.S. idiot, we do get things from Israel. Joint tech devolvement, Intelligents, and they spend most of the aid buy stuff from the U.S.

Umm.. the aid is 75% spent in the U.S. it is in the treaty idiot, and of course it is spent on military hardware. :cool:

You mean US tax payer funded idiot treaty don't you Rocs in your head...why do you give so many millions???????yet whinge when Mr Obama wants to initiate a decent health care system...thats right your a conservative....says it all really idiot.:clap2::clap2::cool:
The AID you are referring to Jroc,which is US tax Payer Money......is spent mainly on ARMS from the US and South Africa plus the Israeli arms factories....Get your FACTS RIGHT...theliq all knowing:cool:Oooo Yeah

Umm.. the aid is 75% spent in the U.S. it is in the treaty idiot, and of course it is spent on military hardware. :cool:

When obama initiate's a decent health care system it will be the first attempt.

And you call others stupid ? A box of rocks has more common sense then you do.

To the bagged Shit,I say there is plenty of evidence,even from 2000 years ago....how David joined forces with the Philistines to over throw Saul,but you keep in your ancient time warp fella.........ad-nausium.
Borrrrring.:cuckoo:

theliq:cool::clap2:
HoHo,your only quoting from passages from the bible,more has been learnt in the past 30 years about David but if you persist in taking your information and quoting it on here from 2000 years ago......!!!!!!!so be it...more over they thought that the earth was flat in those days too...your totally fucked......in the head that is....you can run but you can't hide from the liq:cool:you try to big note yourself but your off key.......big time....just saying.:clap2::clap2:
1. You're fucked

1 Samuel 26
7So David and Abishai came to the people by night: and, behold, Saul lay sleeping within the trench, and his spear stuck in the ground at his bolster: but Abner and the people lay round about him.

8Then said Abishai to David, God hath delivered thine enemy into thine hand this day: now therefore let me smite him, I pray thee, with the spear even to the earth at once, and I will not smite him the second time.

9And David said to Abishai, Destroy him not: for who can stretch forth his hand against the LORD's anointed, and be guiltless?

2. again you're fucked with no where to run.
2 Samuel 2
6And the young man that told him said, As I happened by chance upon mount Gilboa, behold, Saul leaned upon his spear; and, lo, the chariots and horsemen followed hard after him.

7And when he looked behind him, he saw me, and called unto me. And I answered, Here am I.

8And he said unto me, Who art thou? And I answered him, I am an Amalekite.

9He said unto me again, Stand, I pray thee, upon me, and slay me: for anguish is come upon me, because my life is yet whole in me.

10So I stood upon him, and slew him, because I was sure that he could not live after that he was fallen: and I took the crown that was upon his head, and the bracelet that was on his arm, and have brought them hither unto my lord.

11Then David took hold on his clothes, and rent them; and likewise all the men that were with him:

12And they mourned, and wept, and fasted until even, for Saul, and for Jonathan his son, and for the people of the LORD, and for the house of Israel; because they were fallen by the sword.

13And David said unto the young man that told him, Whence art thou? And he answered, I am the son of a stranger, an Amalekite.

14And David said unto him, How wast thou not afraid to stretch forth thine hand to destroy the LORD's anointed?

15And David called one of the young men, and said, Go near, and fall upon him. And he smote him that he died.

Instead of giving your opinion show some proof until then you are a lying sack of shit.

Last edited:
To the bagged Shit,I say there is plenty of evidence,even from 2000 years ago....how David join forces with the Philistines to over throw Saul,but you keep in your ancient time warp fella.........ad-nausium.
Borrrrring.:cuckoo:

theliq:cool::clap2:

I'll just repeat my last post regarding this subject

Well you hypocrite,you are calling everyone on here an IDIOT,just giving you a taste of your own IDIOCY:cuckoo:.:cool:great isn't it:eusa_angel:

Apparently you don't understand what a treaty is :eusa_eh: And if a Obama care only cost 3 billion dollars I'd be all for it

Well you hypocrite,you are calling everyone on here an IDIOT,just giving you a taste of your own IDIOCY:cuckoo:.:cool:great isn't it:eusa_angel:

How am I being a hypocrite for calling you the obvious? I wasn't telling you were wrong for doing that. I was calling you a stupid fucker for saying obama had a decent health care system. Thats a fact so how's that being a hypocrite

No you would NOT,you are one of the ignorant,that have been slagging Mr Obama and his family from day one..........you may grow a backbone one day and admit your obsequiousness to the conservative party line,you and your cohorts on here but somehow I doubt it.

Just keep on slagging folk off,for your myopic mind,its about your limit.

I'm theliq:cool:I'll forge you a backbone(for a price)you and your cohorts,who selfishly have ruined that wonderful country and its people...The United States of America.

Now Cry Baby Cry:cuckoo:

Apparently you don't understand what a treaty is :eusa_eh: And if a Obama care only cost 3 billion dollars I'd be all for it

You say some of the moronic things:cuckoo::cool:

No you would NOT,you are one of the ignorant,that have been slagging Mr Obama and his family from day one..........you may grow a backbone one day and admit your obsequiousness to the conservative party line,you and your cohorts on here but somehow I doubt it.

I'm theliq:cool:I'll forge you a backbone(for a price)you and your cohorts,who selfishly have ruined that wonderful country and its people...The United States of America.

What are these people you talk about? last time I check JROC wasn't an obama supporter. I'm still waiting on obama to bring America back from the brink hew put us in.

You say some of the moronic things:cuckoo::cool:

when you post are you standing in front of a mirror?

AND therein lies your fundemental problem.....blaming Mr Obama for all your ills,and you think that wretch Bush passed on a healthy economy etc,.

Your selective thoughts on all subjects is only surpassed by you ignorance on all these subjects.

I now realise that you are incapable of original thought.......:doubt::cool::clap2:

What are these people you talk about? last time I check JROC wasn't an obama supporter. I'm still waiting on obama to bring America back from the brink hew put us in.

Says a lot about you that you cannot SPELL "PALESTINIANS"
As we know, palestinians died a quiet death with the dissolution of the british mandate, about 60 yeras ago, of course. What we happen to have now is a bunch of general arabs, called palistanians, unable to run a state of their own on their own and who are better resettled someplace else. Chile, for instance invites them, with perks.
By "warped analogy" of my pathetically warped readers, of course.Not happening, unfortunately, for palistanians, which, understandably want to get murdered large to substantiate their psychotic bloody murder claims, of course.It is known that Turkey's been in a good murderous company, of course.

Forum List

Back