Israel to allow its citizens to travel to Saudi Arabia

it's called a CUFI ---habibi. The word comes from the semitic root K F R----which is the root of COVER.
Lol...you are such a spastic retard. .. :lol:

Jews don't wear a kufi (muslims do)

Jews wear the little saucer plate on their head called a kippah or yarmulke. ... :cool:

I doubt the Saudi's allow jews who wear that small hubcap on their head to enter the country. ... :cool:[/QUOT
I doubt the Saudi's allow jews who wear that small hubcap on their head to enter the country. ... :cool:

So they don't like Jews that wear Yarmulke's
it's called a CUFI ---habibi. The word comes from the semitic root K F R----which is the root of COVER.

Jews wear the little saucer plate on their head called a kippah or yarmulke. ... :cool:

So, they don't like the Jewish men who wear Yarmulke's even though most don't
But they find nothing wrong with them dressing up for Halloween and scaring the little kids?

Arab Sheik Men's Costume

wrong again------in fact some jews wear a yarmulke OR KIPA very similar to
the kufi dummy top used by most muslims--------for the sake of modernity----the
head covering morphed into something smaller and smaller. The word KIPA and
KUFI are derived from the same root

History has proven time after time that you can't trust the juden

Remember that, the next time you need a doctor ...

images

Or a lawyer, an accountant, a dentist, or if you want to see a good movie.

History has proven time after time that you can't trust the juden

Remember that, the next time you need a doctor ...

images

Or a lawyer, an accountant, a dentist, or if you want to see a good movie.

I have worked in clinics in which there were several MUSLIM DOCTORS ----
as well as jews and Christians------and hindus and one or two Jains------
The Saudis asked for me by name if they were to many muslims
lurking around. It is a fact that they don't trust each
other. -------Rambam was personal physician to Saladin. -----long ago an idiot
paki tried to convince me that Rambam as a convert to islam

I doubt the Saudi's allow jews who wear that small hubcap on their head to enter the country. ... :cool:[/QUOT
I doubt the Saudi's allow jews who wear that small hubcap on their head to enter the country. ... :cool:

So they don't like Jews that wear Yarmulke's

So, they don't like the Jewish men who wear Yarmulke's even though most don't
But they find nothing wrong with them dressing up for Halloween and scaring the little kids?

Arab Sheik Men's Costume

there big issue is "PRAYER IN HEBREW"-------when jewish doctors are smuggled
into Saudi Arabia----they are asked to PROMISE not to say a prayer in Hebrew----
allah might be TOO IMPRESSED

Saudi Arabia shouldn't allow the Zionist jew terrorists to enter their land. ... :cool:
Why? Do they not have enough money and wealth, and land in Saudi Arabia, that a Jew touching their land, will somehow harm them?

You realize 20% of Israel is Arabs? What percent of Saudi Arabia is Jewish? Why can't a Jew visit?

Israel is barely 8,000 sq miles. Saudi Arabia is 830,000 sq miles. How does a Jew in Saudi Arabia harm anything?

Saudi Arabia shouldn't allow the Zionist jew terrorists to enter their land. ... :cool:
Why? Do they not have enough money and wealth, and land in Saudi Arabia, that a Jew touching their land, will somehow harm them?

You realize 20% of Israel is Arabs? What percent of Saudi Arabia is Jewish? Why can't a Jew visit?

Israel is barely 8,000 sq miles. Saudi Arabia is 830,000 sq miles. How does a Jew in Saudi Arabia harm anything?

Seriously(
Consider the STUPID source and where it’s coming from

How does a Jew in Saudi Arabia harm anything?
I was referring to Israeli zionist jews who are the enemy of muslims and Islam. ... :cool:

the jewish doctors that get smuggled into Saudi Arabia to treat the "royal
family" there are ZIONISTS---------actually they do it for the money. In fact
Maimonides who was the personal physician for the jerk Saladin ----was a very
fervent Zionist too. -------he did it to save the community of jews back then
in Egypt------his writings about muslims are really impressive-------even the
filth of the Koran does not touch his HATRED FOR THE FILTH OF ISLAM.
For the record----comparatively speaking----SALADIN who was actually a berber
was not at the level of filth of the Arabian muslims

How does a Jew in Saudi Arabia harm anything?
I was referring to Israeli zionist jews who are the enemy of muslims and Islam. ... :cool:

How can you tell the difference? Is there some magical way to tell if a Jew is a Zionist or not?

By the way, what is wrong with Zionism? Is there any part of Zionism that wants to take land from Muslism nations? Are zionists trying to take over Saudi Arabia?

Stats for Country Grouping: Muslim countries

Muslim countries world wide, have an estimated GDP of $4.8 Trillion.
Muslim are nearly 1.5 Billion people.
And Muslim people have a combined land mass of 16 million sq miles.

Again... Israel is just over 8,000 sq miles. I don't see any Zionists wanting your 16 million sq miles.

All they want is that tiny scrap of land, that is not even as large as New Jersey.

Can you not even let the Jews have that tiny scrap of land? How is Zionists wanting that tiny 8,000 sq miles, making them an 'enemy of all islam and muslims'? How? They don't want anything of yours. How are they, your enemy?

Do you realize that Israel has accepted every single peace deal they have ever been offered? They have never wanted to have a war with Islam.

Seriously(
Sunni Man, has shown me numerous times that while he has other views, he is thoughtful and decent when replying. I like him.

He's not stupid. He has a different perspective.

He's not anything like the mindless left wing that randomly blurts out crap, because some idiot on CNN told them to.

Seriously(
Sunni Man, has shown me numerous times that while he has other views, he is thoughtful and decent when replying. I like him.

He's not stupid. He has a different perspective.

He's not anything like the mindless left wing that randomly blurts out crap, because some idiot on CNN told them to.

You HONESTLY don’t think his statement Re; The reason Saudi Arabia doesn’t allow Jews is because of the Yarmulke they may wear isn’t Stupid??
His ilk covers up from head to toe. You can’t even see faces of the women. . Thank You ALLAH. !

Last edited:
To those who response to Sunni Man's posts:

Every time you respond to him, you are falling for his trap. He is a troll. Nothing more, nothing less. He wants you to respond angrily to his posts, he gets a kick out of it. Don't bother. The less we respond to him, the faster he will get bored and just stop posting.

Also, in case you didn't notice, EVERYTHING he says about Jews is true about Muslims.

Forum List

Back