Israel to Hamas: Surrender or Die

You don't prosecute war crimes, by killing civilians.
No I'm saying Israel is committing the war crimes if they are bombing a place they told civilians to flee.

Israel is saying Hamas is hiding among them. No shit. I see lots of men in those videos. I assume every one of those men is Hamas. They don't have to be in uniform.

Like I said, I sometimes wonder if those videos I'm watching are staged. The guy carrying out a little kid. Next little kid pulled out, I want to see a missing arm or leg.

Hamas are using Palestinians as human shields , which doesn't work with Israel's insistence they all evacuate Palestine....~S~
Think of Hamas like a bunch of kidnappers. They are holding civilians hostage, and hiding among them.
You can't expect the kidnapping victims to expel their kidnappers.

Think of Hamas like a bunch of kidnappers. They are holding civilians hostage, and hiding among them.
You can't expect the kidnapping victims to expel their kidnappers.
Didn't the Palestinians vote for Hamas to be their government?

Egypt has publicly stated that they are willing to sacrifice millions of lives to defend their land.
Which is translated as they are willing to martyr millions of Palestinians so they can feel justified in attacking Israel.

Egypt has publicly stated that they are willing to sacrifice millions of lives to defend their land.
Which is translated as they are willing to martyr millions of Palestinians so they can feel justified in attacking Israel.

If we have to take asylum seekers from South America and Mexico they should take refuges from Gaza.

No I'm saying Israel is committing the war crimes if they are bombing a place they told civilians to flee.

Israel is saying Hamas is hiding among them. No shit. I see lots of men in those videos. I assume every one of those men is Hamas. They don't have to be in uniform.

Like I said, I sometimes wonder if those videos I'm watching are staged. The guy carrying out a little kid. Next little kid pulled out, I want to see a missing arm or leg.
No such thing as a war crime anymore.

A crime means there’s ramifications if broken.

Hamas just murdered thousands and half the world is cheering them and zero calls for the apprehension or death of the perpetrators.

No such thing as a war crime anymore.

A crime means there’s ramifications if broken.

Hamas just murdered thousands and half the world is cheering them and zero calls for the apprehension or death of the perpetrators.
Just like I would love to watch black people debate the topic of dysfunctional black communities, I like to see Jewish people take on other Jewish people. We can't say anything or we are called anti semetic. Can't say that about these Jews

But as many Jews rally behind the Israeli government’s military response, a vocal and growing minority is speaking out — often in conflict with their close friends and family. They’re campaigning for a cease-fire and diplomatic efforts to save the lives of hostages currently held in Gaza, as well as the more than 2 million innocent civilians in the tiny territory.

“As a rabbi, it feels very painful to hold the grief of so many of the people I care for who are in mourning, and at the same time, I have so much grief for the ways this violence, this atrocity, is now being enacted in my name,” Grossman said. “But on an even deeper level, honestly, just as a parent, as a mom, I just feel so heartbroken. For me, that’s where the clarity and the desire for a cease-fire comes from.”

Across the country, such conversations are happening at Jewish dinner tables every day. Some turn out worse than others: One 21-year-old told NPR their father kicked them out of a Shabbat dinner after they’d attended a protest where demonstrators called for a cease-fire: “He was like, ‘You are not welcome at this dinner table.’”

At the same time, he added, “A lot of us on the Jewish left feel this sense of urgency that, right now, we need to wake up our community to stop the unfolding atrocity in Gaza, and we feel this urgency, obviously, to try to get our community to oppose Israel’s attack.”

“The danger with a fear of extinction is that all options are on the table, which is why the genocide of Palestinians is such a terrifying prospect right now,” said Valley, who was among those arrested at the Grand Central Terminal sit-in.
What would he say to those eager to back Israel’s response in the name of Jewish preservation?
Valley paused, finding the words: “We will not find liberation through the elimination of another people.”

Israeli political leaders have for years elevated the rights of Jewish Israelis over those of others, attempted to weaken the country’s judiciary, and violently established settlements in the West Bank, all while imposing a blockade on Gaza. Now, after the Hamas attack, the situation appears close to spiraling out of control.

Prominent Israelis have called for mass killing in Gaza. On Saturday, a mob attempted to break into a college dormitory housing Arab-Israelis in the city of Netanya, then shouted “death to Arabs” outside, forcing an evacuation. Dozens of Israelis have been detained for pro-Palestinian social media posts, and Israel Police chief Yaakov Shabtai warned that he would bus people protesting in support of Palestine into Gaza. An Arab-Jewish conference focused on “our partnership in the struggle for justice and against war” was canceled after police warned of “various consequences.” Israel Frey, an orthodox Jewish Israeli journalist, was forced into hiding after he expressed empathy for Palestinians under Israeli attack. In the West Bank, fundamentalist Jewish settlers have accelerated violent land grabs and an already historic number of killings.

In the United States, there have been widespread censorship efforts aimed at pro-Palestinian voices, and an increase in Islamophobic incidents, including harassment and violence. In Chicago, 6-year-old Wadea Al-Fayoume was killed by his landlord in what authorities say was an anti-Muslim hate crime.

It goes on

Just like I would love to watch black people debate the topic of dysfunctional black communities, I like to see Jewish people take on other Jewish people. We can't say anything or we are called anti semetic. Can't say that about these Jews

But as many Jews rally behind the Israeli government’s military response, a vocal and growing minority is speaking out — often in conflict with their close friends and family. They’re campaigning for a cease-fire and diplomatic efforts to save the lives of hostages currently held in Gaza, as well as the more than 2 million innocent civilians in the tiny territory.

“As a rabbi, it feels very painful to hold the grief of so many of the people I care for who are in mourning, and at the same time, I have so much grief for the ways this violence, this atrocity, is now being enacted in my name,” Grossman said. “But on an even deeper level, honestly, just as a parent, as a mom, I just feel so heartbroken. For me, that’s where the clarity and the desire for a cease-fire comes from.”

Across the country, such conversations are happening at Jewish dinner tables every day. Some turn out worse than others: One 21-year-old told NPR their father kicked them out of a Shabbat dinner after they’d attended a protest where demonstrators called for a cease-fire: “He was like, ‘You are not welcome at this dinner table.’”

At the same time, he added, “A lot of us on the Jewish left feel this sense of urgency that, right now, we need to wake up our community to stop the unfolding atrocity in Gaza, and we feel this urgency, obviously, to try to get our community to oppose Israel’s attack.”

“The danger with a fear of extinction is that all options are on the table, which is why the genocide of Palestinians is such a terrifying prospect right now,” said Valley, who was among those arrested at the Grand Central Terminal sit-in.
What would he say to those eager to back Israel’s response in the name of Jewish preservation?
Valley paused, finding the words: “We will not find liberation through the elimination of another people.”

Israeli political leaders have for years elevated the rights of Jewish Israelis over those of others, attempted to weaken the country’s judiciary, and violently established settlements in the West Bank, all while imposing a blockade on Gaza. Now, after the Hamas attack, the situation appears close to spiraling out of control.

Prominent Israelis have called for mass killing in Gaza. On Saturday, a mob attempted to break into a college dormitory housing Arab-Israelis in the city of Netanya, then shouted “death to Arabs” outside, forcing an evacuation. Dozens of Israelis have been detained for pro-Palestinian social media posts, and Israel Police chief Yaakov Shabtai warned that he would bus people protesting in support of Palestine into Gaza. An Arab-Jewish conference focused on “our partnership in the struggle for justice and against war” was canceled after police warned of “various consequences.” Israel Frey, an orthodox Jewish Israeli journalist, was forced into hiding after he expressed empathy for Palestinians under Israeli attack. In the West Bank, fundamentalist Jewish settlers have accelerated violent land grabs and an already historic number of killings.

In the United States, there have been widespread censorship efforts aimed at pro-Palestinian voices, and an increase in Islamophobic incidents, including harassment and violence. In Chicago, 6-year-old Wadea Al-Fayoume was killed by his landlord in what authorities say was an anti-Muslim hate crime.

It goes on
Gaza was left alone in 2005 with not one Jew remaining.
It’s bullshit to even insinuate oppression with all their aid going towards weapons and tunnels with the sole purpose of murdering Jews according to the Hamas charter.

Gaza was left alone in 2005 with not one Jew remaining.
It’s bullshit to even insinuate oppression with all their aid going towards weapons and tunnels with the sole purpose of murdering Jews according to the Hamas charter.
I'm hearing more and more people, even Jews, be honest about this. This is not one sided. The Jews oppress these people. We all know they do.

And I believe the Jews are slowly creeping into the Palestinians territory building new settlements. Is that not happening?

I'll be honest. I don't know all the facts. But I do like it when the president of Greece said the Palestinian people are not Hamas. Palestinian children are not Hamas.

I'm hearing more and more people, even Jews, be honest about this. This is not one sided. The Jews oppress these people. We all know they do.

And I believe the Jews are slowly creeping into the Palestinians territory building new settlements. Is that not happening?

I'll be honest. I don't know all the facts. But I do like it when the president of Greece said the Palestinian people are not Hamas. Palestinian children are not Hamas.
you couldnt be honest if your life depended on it

you couldnt be honest if your life depended on it
I'm being honest right now. I side with Israel on this latest thing but not 100%. It's like when I sided with Bush over Saddam. Sure I side with America but I think we just invaded a sovereign nation over a lie. Now we can't tell Russia to not invade Ukraine and we can't tell China not to invade Taiwan.

Well, Democrats can but Republicans can't.

I'm being honest right now. I side with Israel on this latest thing but not 100%. It's like when I sided with Bush over Saddam. Sure I side with America but I think we just invaded a sovereign nation over a lie. Now we can't tell Russia to not invade Ukraine and we can't tell China not to invade Taiwan.

Well, Democrats can but Republicans can't.
anytime someone say "let me be honest" you know the next thing they say is a lie,,

Exactly how does one oppress someone in a territory one is banned from even stepping foot in?

Forum List

Back