Israeli Blogger in Israel weighs in on Hastings Assassination

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
TOMER DEVORAH: Government-sanctioned assassination???

He's calling it a government sanctioned assassination and I'm inclined to agree with him although it is a mystery to me what this jouralist could have stumbled upon. Yet this Israeli really takes it to another level by backtracking and tracing what has already happened to now. I think he has hit on something!

I also notice he also quotes the Kremlin. It reads word for word the same as the quote I got from an offbeat website.

Hastings was going the wrong way to reach the Israeli consulate. That's not where he was going. If he had gone to that consulate, Israel would have turned him over to obama (in exchange for promises regarding Syrian weaponry being smuggled to Jordan) in a heartbeat.

We are told that he was going in that direction - was he? Or was he going the other way. I take it there is a way to confirm those 4 cell phone calls to the Israeli consulate office he made just before he died.

You don't know the Israelis. They would never depend on a promise from Obama for anything. They can find those weapons without USA help. They already proved that.

- Jeri

We are told that he was going in that direction - was he? Or was he going the other way. I take it there is a way to confirm those 4 cell phone calls to the Israeli consulate office he made just before he died.

You don't know the Israelis. They would never depend on a promise from Obama for anything. They can find those weapons without USA help. They already proved that.

- Jeri

Look, he was filmed going east on Santa Monica blvd at a high rate of speed. He made a left turn on Highland going North. The consulate is west of where Hastings was. If he was going toward Westwood, he would have been going west, not east.

The main question is why was he going to so fast. He was not being pursued. The film crew didn't see anyone following him. Hastings was not known to be a person that drove fast normally. He was going over 100 miles an hour. Either the car was hacked and it's computer systems overridden or the car malfunctioned and there was a stuck gas pedal and the brakes failed.

We now know that whatever Hastings discovered, it had more to do with what Snowden is revealing and that has nothing to do with weapons.

Last edited:
Okay well one source is saying that Hastings and Snowden had met and spoken several times. So that makes sense. Thanks, Katz.

Two hours before Hastings was assassinated he did two things. He contacted the same Wikileaks lawyer traveling with Snowden and told her he had something big. He sent an email to all his friends telling them to get lawyers.

Hastings started out investigating David Petreus and Paula Broadwell. He found out something concerning Petreus while he was CIA director and it got him killed. Or the investigation led him away from Petreus an in a new direction.

Forum List

Back