Israeli Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Murder Of Palestinian Teen

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 17, 2009
Canis Latrans
Is redemption possible for someone who can cold bloodedly kidnap and burn to death a kid? I always think redemption is possible - people can change - but in order to do so, you have to recognize that what you did was wrong, have remorse. Some people are damaged - they have no empathy or conscience - behind their eyes is nothing...can something develop out of that?

Is redemption possible for someone who can cold bloodedly kidnap and burn to death a kid? I always think redemption is possible - people can change - but in order to do so, you have to recognize that what you did was wrong, have remorse. Some people are damaged - they have no empathy or conscience - behind their eyes is nothing...can something develop out of that?

Personally he should have been burned alive, and not given life in prison...

I believe there is no redemption for some, and the best answer is to put them down like the mangy mutt they are...

Seen it was a kid he killed maybe Israeli Prisons will be like here, and the General Population will deal with the matter sooner or later...

I believe there is no redemption for some, and the best answer is to put them down like the mangy mutt they are...

Seen it was a kid he killed maybe Israeli Prisons will be like here, and the General Population will deal with the matter sooner or later...

I oppose the death penalty, for a number of reasons mostly because it's inevenly applied and innocent people do end up killed - but some people can never be set free, no matter how much time they've served. Charles Manson is one - they are sick and it's an incurable sickness because they have no soul.

So are the laws different then, or will you now accept that Israel plays fair within international laws

Did you want his head cut off by Jihadists on Al Jazeera? He went to prison, justice served.

Did you want his head cut off by Jihadists on Al Jazeera? He went to prison, justice served.

No, I think his punishment is suitable - justice is served.

Uncensored2008, TheOldSchool,

There is no one single broad brush stroke that covers this topic in every situation.

Yes different laws for different classes of citizen.
Your Hamas and ISIS allies are not "citizens" of Israel, Comrade.
:cuckoo:
If there are "different laws for different classes of citizen" as you claimed, then you clearly think the Hamas terrorists are "citizens." You didn't say "different laws for Israeli citizens and Hamas." You made the claim that both are citizens, they are not.
(COMMENT)

Clearly the citizenship of an Israeli and a HAMAS Terrorist are most probably different (although not necessarily). But citizenship doesn't play a big role in the prosecution of a criminal matter. The "Rules of Law (RoL)" used in a prosecution and criminal proceeding have more to do with Jurisdiction (who has the power and what laws apply) and Venue (the where). These things are dovetailed and interlocking.

Most Respectfully,
R

I oppose the death penalty, for a number of reasons mostly because it's inevenly applied and innocent people do end up killed - but some people can never be set free, no matter how much time they've served. Charles Manson is one - they are sick and it's an incurable sickness because they have no soul.

I understand your point and that is why I wrote they just GP him and hope the General Population is like here in the U.S. and his fate will be sealed.

The state would not have to kill him, and the prison population would do it for them.

Israel has no death penalty, due to its religious values.

If we did, I would have sugested death penalty to other criminals in Israeli person, before that guy.

Kudos to the Israelis on this one.
More kudos if they demolish his family's home like they would do if he were Palestinian.

Different laws in place as he was not at war with Israel

Considering mass murdering Palestinians get set free and Jewish killers don't, that should even the scale. The family's home won't be destroyed. Next.

J

He should have been served if he'd have got 30 years in prison. But he got over 50. (25 years life+ 20 years)

He should have gotten life inprosonment like any other killer. The only reason why he got extra 20 years is to shut up the anti-Israeli crowd. Which I think is kind of Pathetic, if you ask me. Should the Israeli justice system make decisions based on populism?

But never mind that. Guy was an asshole and he should rot like the asshole he is. Never changes the fact that the Israeli justice system is slowly turning into a laughing stock.

More kudos if they demolish his family's home like they would do if he were Palestinian.

Considering mass murdering Palestinians get set free and Jewish killers don't, that should even the scale. The family's home won't be destroyed. Next.

Palestinians are convicted and jailed routinely for even throwing rocks.

Palestinians are convicted and jailed routinely for even throwing rocks.
Why should arabs-moslems be granted an exception for such behavior?

Forum List

Back