🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israeli Policemen Murdered in Ambush

Here's a thought, if Hamas really gave a shit about the kids and schools, they wouldn't store weapons in the schools. Using schools and kids to make themselves martyrs is about as cowardly as it gets.

You accused Shogun of "ignoring a poster's main points" and proceeded to turn around and do the same thing yourself. :clap2:

Oh, you want proof? Heres an article for you...

IMRA - Tuesday, February 10, 2009 Evidence of Hamas Use of the Civilian Population as Human Shields

oh snap.......

No, because you would be an isolated incident. However, if you are from a cult of people who do this on a regular basis, and you go around murdering as many people as you can from behind your child shield, of course we would fire on you.
Would you pull an "Israel" and toss a bomb into the nearest school for good measure? After all, there's a possibility that some of my fellow cult members' weapons could be in there. Who cares about the lives of fifty or so children? You might get a chance to destroy some obsolete assault rifles and homemade rockets!

Nice source. :rolleyes:

I was referring to Hamas allegedly storing weapons in schools.

Did you read it? In the opening paragraph alone it says this...

Evidence of the Use of the Civilian Population as Human Shields:
Hamas operatives detained during Operation Cast Lead related that weapons
were situated in schools
, mosques and residential dwellings, that operatives
shot from within residential neighborhoods, and that Hamas operatives
stole the humanitarian aid for their own use1.

Last edited:
If Israel has proof of weapons caches in schools, then it is their duty to destroy them. One must also assume that the palestinian authorities would not endandger their own children, so if weapons are there, there must not be any children there. If there are children there, then it would be Hamas's fault.

I think Israel should destroy any weapons caches they become aware of, no matter what time of day it is and who happens to be there at the time. THAT is how you overcome the tactic of terrorists using innocent people to shield illegal weapons. It also puts political pressure on Hamas, because palestinians probably arent too happy with them when Hamas does this to their own people.

Assume that I'm a dangerous criminal. If, after a firefight with some police, I ran out in the street, grabbed a small child, and held her in front of me, you'd still fire?

That is apples to oranges comment.

How about this one! If a man operating a meth lab out of his home in a room next to the rooms where his 8 children and wife live, should the police not shut the lab down simply because there are 8 children present?

No, because you would be an isolated incident. However, if you are from a cult of people who do this on a regular basis, and you go around murdering as many people as you can from behind your child shield, of course we would fire on you.
Would you pull an "Israel" and toss a bomb into the nearest school for good measure? After all, there's a possibility that some of my fellow cult members' weapons could be in there. Who cares about the lives of fifty or so children? You might get a chance to destroy some obsolete assault rifles and homemade rockets!

Where is YOUR proof that Israel tosses bombs into schools for good measure after a threat has been eliminated? You are just saying stuff that makes Israel sound bad, but i dont think you have any proof of it.

I could say tha Hamas cut the heads off of 500 palestinian infants during the chaos of operation lead cast, but why would i just make shit up?

Israel doesnt throw bombs at schools for good measure.

Here's a thought, if Hamas really gave a shit about the kids and schools, they wouldn't store weapons in the schools. Using schools and kids to make themselves martyrs is about as cowardly as it gets.

You accused Shogun of "ignoring a poster's main points" and proceeded to turn around and do the same thing yourself. :clap2:

Oh, you want proof? Heres an article for you...

IMRA - Tuesday, February 10, 2009 Evidence of Hamas Use of the Civilian Population as Human Shields

Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center
at the Israel Intelligence Heritage & Commemoration Center

:clap2:

:thup:

Hey, wanna take a guess what "evidence" might look like regarding affirmative action over at NIGGERMANIA DOT COM?

:lol:

I mean.. if THIS is your standard for evidence....

Did you read it? The opening paragraph says this...

Evidence of the Use of the Civilian Population as Human Shields:
Hamas operatives detained during Operation Cast Lead related that weapons
were situated in schools
, mosques and residential dwellings, that operatives
shot from within residential neighborhoods, and that Hamas operatives
stole the humanitarian aid for their own use1.

1. This is third-hand information. This news source (which is essentially an IDF propaganda outlet) supposedly received this information from the Israel government, who supposedly received it from Hamas detainees, whose honesty is questionable in the first place.

2. The source is highly biased. Here's its Palestinian equivalent: The Palestinian Information Center

Would you trust information from that source? I wouldn't.

3. The "weapons" were described in incredibly vague terms. No information was given regarding the number of weapons or how widespread the practice is.

If Israel has proof of weapons caches in schools, then it is their duty to destroy them. One must also assume that the palestinian authorities would not endandger their own children, so if weapons are there, there must not be any children there. If there are children there, then it would be Hamas's fault.

I think Israel should destroy any weapons caches they become aware of, no matter what time of day it is and who happens to be there at the time. THAT is how you overcome the tactic of terrorists using innocent people to shield illegal weapons. It also puts political pressure on Hamas, because palestinians probably arent too happy with them when Hamas does this to their own people.

Assume that I'm a dangerous criminal. If, after a firefight with some police, I ran out in the street, grabbed a small child, and held her in front of me, you'd still fire?

That is apples to oranges comment.

How about this one! If a man operating a meth lab out of his home in a room next to the rooms where his 8 children and wife live, should the police not shut the lab down simply because there are 8 children present?

I guess that depends on if you mean "Killing the meth lord, woman AND KIDS" when you say "shutting it down", mr 1000+ killer.

But it's always apples and oranges when it comes to jews and goyim anyway, isn't it?

Where is YOUR proof that Israel tosses bombs into schools for good measure after a threat has been eliminated? You are just saying stuff that makes Israel sound bad, but i dont think you have any proof of it.

I could say tha Hamas cut the heads off of 500 palestinian infants during the chaos of operation lead cast, but why would i just make shit up?

yea, dude! just like they don't launch phosphorus weapons and cluster bombs at civilians, right!

oh wait...

"I think Israel should destroy any weapons caches they become aware of, no matter what time of day it is and who happens to be there at the time." - You.

...and heres a video of Hamas firing rockets from a school.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN9WzUc7iB0]YouTube - Hamas Rockets During Cease-Fire and From Schoolyard 8 Jan. 09[/ame]

Heres another video...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LGubwghyEw]YouTube - Hamas Uses Schools and Ceasefire to Shoot Rockets at Israel[/ame]

"I think Israel should destroy any weapons caches they become aware of, no matter what time of day it is and who happens to be there at the time." - You.

You need to go back to debate school...

If there were weapons caches in a school and they bombed that school, it wouldnt be "for good measure", it would be because there is a legitimate target there.

HAHAHAHAHA!

So, let me get this strait.. After you were called out for bullshit israeli propaganda "evidence".... you run strait to YOUTUBE?

:lol:

Hey dude.. you want to validate EVERY video I can post from YOUTUBE regarding zionism and racist jewish states?

:rofl:

FAIL

...and heres a video of Hamas firing rockets from a school.
That's a school? Whatever it is, the targets were outside of it, next to the road.

You'd think the IDF would have the stones to use something a little bit lighter against three guys and a "missile launcher." Destroying the building was completely unnecessary unless it was a military or government compound.

If there were weapons caches in a school and they bombed that school, it wouldnt be "for good measure", it would be because there is a legitimate target there.

Given the "evidence" you've posted thus far :)rofl:) do you REALLY think you should be lecturing anyone about going back to DEBATE SCHOOL?

hey, why don't you post another doctored mossad press release strait from jpost dot com, dude? I mean, since you, uh, graduated from debate school and all...

...and another video, this time with mortars, not rockets.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmXXUOs27lI]YouTube - Mortar Bombs Shot from UN School in Gaza 29 Oct. 2007[/ame]

Right after you go to insult school. :eusa_eh:

The possible existence of a "weapons cache" doesn't make a school full of a children a legitimate target.

Heres is a video of your beloved Hamas killing innocent palestinians.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1M4eH9Kk7I]YouTube - Hamas terrorists kill innocent Palestinian in Gaza (Rare Video) (Must See)[/ame]

Forum List

Back