"Israeli policies don't affect anti-Semitism"

Good compilation of Israel's propaganda talking points. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

What a great post from a Hamas guy, Mr. Tinmore!!! I think most of us can go with Aris' information than from someone who backs Hamas and who never wants to hear anything negative about Hamas.

It is not that I am backing Hamas it is that I am backing legal process.

That is an important distinction that most don't seem to want to see...it's similar with the military coup in Egypt.

It's not a matter of supporting one side or the other -- it's do you support the rule of law, regardless of the outcome of a democratic election? If you don't, at what point do you decide it's ok not to and how do you arrive at that decision? Simply because you (typically an outside power) doesn't like the result of the election?

What a great post from a Hamas guy, Mr. Tinmore!!! I think most of us can go with Aris' information than from someone who backs Hamas and who never wants to hear anything negative about Hamas.

That is an important distinction that most don't seem to want to see...it's similar with the military coup in Egypt.

It's not a matter of supporting one side or the other -- it's do you support the rule of law, regardless of the outcome of a democratic election? If you don't, at what point do you decide it's ok not to and how do you arrive at that decision? Simply because you (typically an outside power) doesn't like the result of the election?

The system will not allow me to give you a positive rep so, :thup:

The only "rule of law" for the Palestinians is the constant, illegal foreign interference. They have never been allowed to make their own decisions.

I dont see how anyone can back Hamas. They've done nothing for their people except invite death and destruction to Gaza

Even the way they dress. Why do they have to wear masks, like bandits? Do you see the Ukrainian revolutionaries wearing masks?

Yes we do.

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4614539891510542&pid=15.1

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.5001589440513118&pid=15.1

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.5019001236292555&pid=15.1

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4881278810195418&pid=15.1

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4869261521520717&pid=15.1

wearing the Arab kafiye

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4861564934424181&pid=15.1

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4611881323006479&pid=15.1

Last edited:

The only "rule of law" for the Palestinians is the constant, illegal foreign interference. They have never been allowed to make their own decisions.

Call it what you want but theres nothing the Palestinians can do about it. Thats just the way it is

Call it what you want but theres nothing the Palestinians can do about it. Thats just the way it is

Abbas can make a decision to sign a peace accord with Israel tomorrow.

Abbas can make a decision to sign a peace accord with Israel tomorrow.

Abbas wants to be assassinated tomorrow?

Well, no, I never said that.

Palestine (not just Gaza) held legislative elections in January '06. Hamas won the majority of seats. This gave Hamas the authority to approve or disapprove the formation of the government. (the PM and his cabinet) A Hamas led government was formed in complete compliance with the constitution.

Israel and its lackeys closed the place down. All the aid to Palestine bypassed the government and went to Abbas. Fatah security forces were armed, paid, and trained to overthrow the government.

In February '07 the Mecca Agreement proposed a unity government and in March '07 this government was legally constituted.
Palestinian March 2007 National Unity Government - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This was not good enough for Israel and its lackeys. More money and weapons went to Fatah which came to a head in June '07. Hamas kicked Fatah forces out of Gaza but with the help of Israel's military an illegal government was set up in the West Bank.

The liars call this the Palestinian Authority.

This link is pretty good in explaining what happened.

The Coup against Hamas
The international campaign to overthrow a democratically elected government

Israel - Palestine : Propaganda & Reality : The Coup against Hamas

Hamas violently forced Fatah out of gaza. Nothing democratic about it. Hamas changed the laws in gaza. Hamas wage war against Israel. They don't represent palestine or the palestinians people, but their own interests.

Hamas will not allow election, will not form a unity government with the PA, will not lay down their arms, will not accept Israel as a state, will not accept any peace deal.

And they are all true, and you cant deny it either

While denying the truth and reality of the terrorist organisation hamas

So lets all back legal process and demand that hamas call an election to decide the issue, after all one is well overdue. Then demand that hamas stop all forms of belligerence as agreed through due legal process. Or would these be a step too far for most people to stomach ?

We can go back to the First Temple and demand Babylon pull back their troops.
Heck, tell those Cherubim to let Adam and Eve back in the Garden.

So who is this "illegal foreign interference" that is stopping the Palestinians from making their own decisions. They have been allowed to decide who should represent them, they have been allowed to enter the UN as observers, they have been allowed to form an interim governing body, they have been allowed to raise taxes, they have been allowed to hold elections. So what have they been stopped from actually doing by this so called " illegal foreign interference " .:eusa_angel:

You, backing Hamas? Gee, what would make us think that?! Other than you sound like the Hamas Ambassador to the US... :rofl:

So lets all back legal process and demand that hamas call an election to decide the issue, after all one is well overdue. Then demand that hamas stop all forms of belligerence as agreed through due legal process. Or would these be a step too far for most people to stomach ?

The president is to call elections.

Abbas's term in office expired January 9, 2009.

Abbas has tried to call elections but Hamas would not permit them.

Abbas is not the president.

PLO extended his term till indefinitely to avoid a vacuum. Abbas agreed to stay on.
Egypt tried to get fatah and hamas agree to reconciliation. Fatah has signed but hamas refuses.
The term for hamas in parliament has also expired. Despite this they want the speaker to step in as acting president.
Abbas is trying to keep the PA government from collapse.

PLO extended his term till indefinitely to avoid a vacuum. Abbas agreed to stay on.
Egypt tried to get fatah and hamas agree to reconciliation. Fatah has signed but hamas refuses.
The term for hamas in parliament has also expired. Despite this they want the speaker to step in as acting president.

Fatah and Hamas agreed to many different issues in their mediations. When Egypt made the final draft for signing they changed some of these previously agreed points. Hamas would not sign the draft because it was not what they previously agreed.

On Oct. 25, Egypt had presented to the Palestinian factions, including Hamas and President Mahmoud Abbas' Fatah party, a reconciliation pact, in a bid to end the feuds between the two groups and hold general elections in June 2010.

Fatah party accepted the reconciliation pact, and expressed readiness to sign it in Cairo. However, Hamas movement refused and said some articles in the pact need amendment.

Abu Zuhri said Saturday that "Hamas wants to add some points that had been agreed upon in the previous sessions of the dialogue but are not in the draft of the pact."

Hamas rejects AL secretary general criticism_English_Xinhua

The propagandists always say that Hamas refused to sign but always leave out the reason why.

The president is an elected position for four years. This is laid down in their constitution. The PLO has no authority there.

Article 36

The term of the presidency of the National Authority shall be four years. The President shall have the right to nominate himself for a second term of presidency, provided that he shall not occupy the position of the presidency more than two consecutive terms.

http://www.palestinianbasiclaw.org/basic-law/2005-amendments

Last edited:

Article 47 bis

The term of the current Legislative Council shall terminate when the members of the new elected Council take the constitutional oath.

2005 Amendment to the Basic Law | The Palestinian Basic Law

It is documented as early as the 1920s in Palestine

Judis says Museum of Jewish Heritage has reinvited him to June 1 appearance!

"Judis’s book,*Genesis,*documents President Harry Truman’s opposition to establishing a country that did not separate church and state, and his abandoning his convictions under pressure from the Zionist lobby inside the U.S."

"I have just gotten to the part in the book where both the British and the Zionists in Palestine in the 1920s sought to defuse angry Palestinian opposition to Jewish nationalism by promoting Palestinian Muslim groups. The Brits and the Zionists felt that they could shatter Arab nationalism by dividing Muslims and Christians; they preferred a religious conflict. I did not know this before. I hope that at the June 1 event in New York, someone asks Judis about the extent to which the clash of civilizations and the war on terror and the fight with radical Islam today have some roots in colonial and Zionist choices. Not to deny Muslims agency in the conflict, but wasn’t this an important factor?"

Judis says Museum of Jewish Heritage has reinvited him to June 1 appearance! | Mondoweiss

The illegal foreign interferences birthed terrorism of today.

So who is this "illegal foreign interference" that is stopping the Palestinians from making their own decisions. They have been allowed to decide who should represent them, they have been allowed to enter the UN as observers, they have been allowed to form an interim governing body, they have been allowed to raise taxes, they have been allowed to hold elections. So what have they been stopped from actually doing by this so called " illegal foreign interference " .:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back