Israeli soldiers manhandle EU diplomats seeking to aid demolishedPalestinian village

You really are a selective ****! This 'diplomat' went up and slapped a soldier across the face and tried to strike again. She was restrained. I beg you to walk up to a French cop and slap him, your whore ass who be restrained in a similar fashion. I beg your **** ass to go up and slap an Iranian, Palestinian, Egyptian, Afghani or any of the other Muslim shit hole countries' soldiers, because you won't be restrained humanely. You would either be beaten to a bloody plump or shot on the spot!

Interesting, the countries you wish to compare israeli actions with! (Oh, you ****):lol:

I am not comparing Israel to any of those countries, but she was only detained as she would have been in any Western country for physically assaulting a soldier. If she attacked a soldier in any of the Muslim shit-hole countries they would have beaten her senselessly or shot her!

You really are a selective ****! This 'diplomat' went up and slapped a soldier across the face and tried to strike again. She was restrained. I beg you to walk up to a French cop and slap him, your whore ass who be restrained in a similar fashion. I beg your **** ass to go up and slap an Iranian, Palestinian, Egyptian, Afghani or any of the other Muslim shit hole countries' soldiers, because you won't be restrained humanely. You would either be beaten to a bloody plump or shot on the spot!

Interesting, the countries you wish to compare israeli actions with! (Oh, you ****):lol:

I am not comparing Israel to any of those countries, but she was only detained as she would have been in any Western country for physically assaulting a soldier. If she attacked a soldier in any of the Muslim shit-hole countries they would have beaten her senselessly or shot her!

She did not attack a soldier, she was a EU diplomat unlawfully attacked by a ZIONAZI IDF soldier, get your facts straight.

She did not attack a soldier, she was a EU diplomat unlawfully attacked by a IDF soldier, get your facts straight.

The mentally ill **** trying to lie again, except EU diplomats are not beyond the sovereign law - but you'd know this if you had any brains - no wonder you utterly failed as a lawyer - who would hire an idiot like you?

She did not attack a soldier, she was a EU diplomat unlawfully attacked by a ZIONAZI IDF soldier, get your facts straight.
Yessir! That soldier slapped the snot out of her and when she hit the ground, kicked her in the head, then stuck a gun barrel in her mouth. I saw that, Sherri and I will back you up when you report it to the ICC. Them IDF thugs need to learn their manners.

French Diplomat Marion Castaing, Latest Pallywood Star | Israellycool

She took a swing at him, After she was let up, after being dragged out of a truck by force
2013-09-20T161752Z_1_CBRE98J19A100_RTROPTP_2_PALESTINIANS-ISRAEL-EU-HAMLET.JPG

Israeli soldiers carry French diplomat Marion Castaing after removing her from her truck containing emergency aid, in the West Bank herding community of Khirbet al-Makhul, in the Jordan Valley September 20, 2013.

KHIRBET AL-MAKHUL, West Bank (Reuters) - Israeli soldiers manhandled European diplomats on Friday and seized a truck full of tents and emergency aid they had been trying to deliver to Palestinians whose homes were demolished this week.

A Reuters reporter saw soldiers throw sound grenades at a group of diplomats, aid workers and locals in the occupied West Bank, and yank a French diplomat out of the truck before driving it away.

"They dragged me out of the truck and forced me to the ground with no regard for my diplomatic immunity," French diplomat Marion Castaing said.

"This is how international law is being respected here," she said, covered with dust.
Israeli forces manhandle EU diplomats, seize West Bank aid

You forget, Israel rejects the right of all Gentiles to use self defense to protect themselves from unlawful attacks.

This is the face of Israeli Apartheid. A system that denies Gentiles basic human rights Jews have.
Do you realize how hypocritical you sound with your obsessing over the Israelis/Jews while Muslims are busy murdering your fellow Christians in addition to Hindus, Buddhists and Muslims of different sects. Meanwhile, why not show us where this group has visited countries who are in dire need, like Somalia, and delivering supplies to the unfortunate people who are dropping dead in the roads because of starvation. You, like this group, actually care nothing about people. By the way, are you at least trying to get the Christians released from prison in Iran, or do you have no concern for them? Since you speak of basic human rights, I would think that one of the basic human rights is that people should be allowed to practice whatever religious beliefs they want to and should not be imprisoned, tortured and even murdered because of their beiefs.

Dont ever say "That Shitty little country" wasn't given multiple warnings of the consequence of their actions
So tell us, Yousef Mohammed, do you think that "shiity country of Iran" is ever going to give its citizens the basic human right of choosing the religious beliefs of their choice. I think Yousef is frustrated because he missed his chance at being one of the guards in Evian Prison where he can point out the young women who are to be raped the night before they are murdered. Meanwhile, since Frau Sherri is loathe to do so, I wonder if Yousef can give us a list of those countries in dire need that these " supposedly" humanitarian diplomats have aided.

Gee, I wonder if Frau Sherri ever calls the Iranians Nazis for imprisoning her Christian brethren. So tell us, Frau Sherri, have you finally signed that petition of the Voice of the Martyrs yet. That poor Christian women, Asia Bibi, is rotting away in a Pakistani prison for allegedly committing blasphemy, and I would think that you, as a "good Christian woman," would like to help get her released. It certainly would be nice if Frau Sherri could give us a list of countries which these "French diplomats" have gone into to deliver aid to unfortunate people. Have you a list of those they have tried to help, Frau Sherri? Since there are so many groups of people in this world who do need aid, your list must be a mile long.

Good. Although they should've gone further and locked them in one of the ragheads' houses and bulldozed it. The E.U and its 'ministers' are liberal parasites of the highest order and if I had my way they'd all be crucified.

Israel is a rogue State which HAS Nuclear weapons, (also chemical and Biological weapons, and has used them) Here is a partial list of United Nations resolutions ignored by israel
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_UN_resolutions_concerning_Israel_and_Palestine

A common presumption applied to rogue states is that they do not necessarily behave rationally or in their own best interests. In political theory it is generally believed that a stable nation, ruled by a leadership that is subject to broad scrutiny (though not necessarily democratic scrutiny), will tend to act in its own best interests and will not take actions that are directly contrary to its own interests, particularly not to its own survival.
Rogue state - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back