Israeli soldiers manhandle EU diplomats seeking to aid demolishedPalestinian village

BS. The UN is a whorehouse full of Jew haters who have made careers out of sanctioning everything Israel does and dreaming up charges against Israel while protecting the Great Unwashed. Israel is correct in giving that mob the bird.

when one guy hates you, its their fault.

when EVERYONE hates you, its possibly your fault.
You're right! Most of that nest of evil bastards are simply Jew hating SOBs. That makes it right???

fara.jpeg

This little girl was burned all over her body, and she will carry scars from her injuries for the rest of her life.

Her family was deliberately targeted inside their house in Gaza by Israeli soldiers, a civilian family attacked inside their home with white phosphorous.

Many family members were killed, including children.

Her mother tried to shield her, and her mother was horribly burned from the white phosphorous and she later died in a hospital in Egypt from her horrendous injuries.

Do you see the burns on her face?

Can you see her hand bound in bandages?

And she has burns all over her abdomen, she actually was sent to a hospital in the US for medical treatment.

Last edited:
fara.jpeg

This little girl was burned all over her body, and she will carry scars from her injuries for the rest of her life.

Her family was deliberately targeted inside their house in Gaza by Israeli soldiers, a civilian family attacked inside their home with white phosphorous.

Her mother tried to shield her, and her mother was horribly burned from the white phosphorous and she later died in a hospital in Egypt from her horrendous injuries.

And she has burns all over her abdomen, she actually was sent to a hospital in the US for medical treatment.

Great news. Farah Abu Halima, a three-year-old who was badly injured by an Israeli white phosphorus attack that destroyed most of her family last January, has reportedly left Gaza and is in Egypt now with her grandmother. She has a visa to the U.S. and is to fly out on Saturday, headed for hospital treatment in San Diego. In the photo above, you can see the burns on her chin and throat. The burns across her abdomen and legs are far worse and have already affected her growth. Her hand is also damaged.

Steve Sosebee of Palestinian Children’s Relief Fund (PCRF) and Felice Gelman of Wespac have been working tirelessly stateside to help this little girl, whom Gelman and I met in Beit Lahiya, Gaza. Kudos to them, and to PCRF, whose reps in Gaza and the West Bank apparently managed to get the Palestinian Authority to act on this desperate case. And Gelman tells me that at Wespac’s urging, Nita Lowey, the powerful Westchester congresswoman, apparently put in a word to the U.S. State Department– even as Lowey worked to bury the Goldstone report (as an impediment to the peace process!). Sosebee tells me that Farah will be accompanied by three other children from Gaza who need treatment. One with shrapnel wounds to the face, another with a gunshot wound to the leg, and a third child with a birth defect. “Farah got out of Gaza on Sunday with her grandmother, they are both suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder.”

It may take months or a year for the plastic surgery that Farah needs so that she can develop normally. She will live with her grandmother with a host family. Sosebee fears the psychological wounds even more than the physical ones. This little girl and her grandmother have lost their whole family in a scorching horrifying blast. What can our country do to heal that relentless damage? Here is PCRF’s site, if you want to get them some money

Farah abu Halima, victim of white phosphorus attack, is on her way to California. By Philip Weiss | Kan'an48

European diplomats are holding Israel accountable over an incident where IDF servicemen attacked a EU humanitarian convoy in the West Bank on Friday.

So far Tel Aviv has left the scandal in limbo, offering no official explanation for the incident. Diplomats from several EU countries have spoken out against the shocking incident of harassing a person with diplomatic immunity, clearly awaiting some sort of official reaction from the state of Israel.EU calls for explanations from Israel over diplomat scuffle

EU calls for explanations from Israel over diplomat scuffle ? RT News

fara.jpeg

Great news. Farah Abu Halima, a three-year-old who was badly injured by an Israeli white phosphorus attack that destroyed most of her family last January, has reportedly left Gaza and is in Egypt now with her grandmother. She has a visa to the U.S. and is to fly out on Saturday, headed for hospital treatment in San Diego. In the photo above, you can see the burns on her chin and throat. The burns across her abdomen and legs are far worse and have already affected her growth. Her hand is also damaged.

Steve Sosebee of Palestinian Children’s Relief Fund (PCRF) and Felice Gelman of Wespac have been working tirelessly stateside to help this little girl, whom Gelman and I met in Beit Lahiya, Gaza. Kudos to them, and to PCRF, whose reps in Gaza and the West Bank apparently managed to get the Palestinian Authority to act on this desperate case. And Gelman tells me that at Wespac’s urging, Nita Lowey, the powerful Westchester congresswoman, apparently put in a word to the U.S. State Department– even as Lowey worked to bury the Goldstone report (as an impediment to the peace process!). Sosebee tells me that Farah will be accompanied by three other children from Gaza who need treatment. One with shrapnel wounds to the face, another with a gunshot wound to the leg, and a third child with a birth defect. “Farah got out of Gaza on Sunday with her grandmother, they are both suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder.”

It may take months or a year for the plastic surgery that Farah needs so that she can develop normally. She will live with her grandmother with a host family. Sosebee fears the psychological wounds even more than the physical ones. This little girl and her grandmother have lost their whole family in a scorching horrifying blast. What can our country do to heal that relentless damage? Here is PCRF’s site, if you want to get them some money

Farah abu Halima, victim of white phosphorus attack, is on her way to California. By Philip Weiss | Kan'an48

Those are not WP burns. WP would have burned clear through the cheeks and skin. This is nothing more than arab Pallywood propaganda. WP rounds do not cause "scorching horrifying blasts" Shameful lies ShiaSherri!

Those are not WP burns. WP would have burned clear through the cheeks and skin. This is nothing more than arab Pallywood propaganda. WP rounds do not cause "scorching horrifying blasts" Shameful lies ShiaSherri!
I was going to mention the same thing. When WP lands on the body it will burn and burrow deep into the muscle and you have to pour water on it while digging it out with a knife. Water stops the combustion until it gets out of the water and into the air, then it re-ignites. WP burns are common in combat.

fara.jpeg

You obviously have no idea whatsoever of what WP injuries look like.
Your problem is that you are a slave to Palestinian propaganda.

Human Rights groups have documented Israels use of white phosphorous, to include Amnesty and HRW and BTSLEM.

Below is BTSLEM interview with Farahs mother before she died.

Testimony: Members of Abu Halima family killed and burned in army's bombing of their house, 3 January 2009

Ghada Abu Halima, 21. On 29 March, ten weeks after giving her testimony to B'Tselem, Ghada Abu Halima died in an Egyptian hospital from injuries she suffered when struck by the white phosphorous.

"Until last week, I lived with my husband, Muhammad, 24, and our two little daughters, Farah, 3, and Aya, 6 months, in the a-Sifa section of Beit Lahiya. We lived in the same house as Muhammad's parents, Sa'dallah Abu Halima, 44, and Sabah Abu Halima, 44, and his brothers and sisters: ‘Omar, 18, Yusef, 16, ‘Abd a-Rahim, 13, Zeid, 11, Hamzah, 10, ‘Ali, 4, and baby Shahd, 1."

"My mother-in-law and her sons Yusef, ‘Omar and ‘Ali suffered burns. The fire spread throughout the house. I was holding my daughter Farah and we were both burned too. My clothes went up in flames, and some of my skin and Farah's skin was scorched. Luckily, my baby daughter Aya wasn't hurt. I ripped the clothes off my body and cried out that I was burning. I was naked in front of everybody in the house. My body was burning and the pain was excruciating. I could smell my flesh burning. I was in a horrible condition. I looked for something to cover me and shouted non-stop. My husband's brother took off his pants and gave them to me to wear. The top part of my body remain stayed naked until my husband came and covered me with his jacket."

Testimony of Ghada Riad Rajab Abu Halima | B'Tselem

Faras father is interviewed about the white phosphorous attack.

Last edited by a moderator:
Farah Abu Halima (Update)

Mar 14, 2010

Overall her condition is improving and there are no signs of infection*or other post-operative complications. Farah was able to walk with some*difficulty and Amal still carries her a lot. Amal has worked with burn*patients and seems very knowledgeable about treatment and follow-up*care. I think we are very fortunate to have Farah with Amal. Amal is in*contact with Farah’s family ( her father) a few times a week by phone.*Amal buys the special phone cards. I told her we could reimburse her for*them but she said it was her contribution.

Farah Abu Halima (Update) | PCRF

Bfore-th-Surgery-Talking-To-Dad-300x225.jpg

Warning Graphic Image
http://www.pcrf.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/farahback-e1268327396878-225x300.jpg

To think, Israel deliberately and regularly inflicts this type of injuries on children in Gaza, it is a daily way of life for children in Gaza to be attacked and injured by the Zionist Occupier of Palestine in this fashion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Israel has a great way of showing the world how much they respect international law and human rights.

Who told these jackasses they could enter another country and do this? Why didn't these assholes run into gaza to protect the people hamas was throwing off of building roofs? Or chechnya, to stop russians from slaughtering thousands? Or china, to stop the chinese army onslaught into Tibet? Or syria, to stop the assad regime's massacres there?

Oh that's right - jews are humane and decent, and won't blow up all of the diplomats there to cause provocations so they can run to the media and scream: "they hit me!" They can eat shit - like you and the other jew-hating assholes in this thread like sherri-whore.
I believe the anti-Israel opinions of most if not all of the "Jew hating assholes" you've referred to are not Jew-haters at all but are simply opposed to U.S. support of Israel and want it stopped.

Each new incident of this nature contributes to increasing resentment of Israel. This time it involves France. U.S. support of Israel was the primary provocation for the 9/11 attack. Each new incident enhances widespread antagonism toward Israel, thereby increasing the likelihood of further terrorist activity against its only friend and protector.

I personally do not hate Jews, nor to I hate Israelis, many of whom probably are fine human beings. But I deeply dislike and resent the kind of arrogance the Israeli government manifests in its dealing with the outer world, because I know how it ultimately affects the U.S. -- and I am aware of absolutely no reason why the U.S. should continue assuming this costly and extremely provocative protective role.

I regard Israel as an arrogantly aggressive parasite. It's government, through the active participation of such American Jewish organizations as AIPAC and JINSA, has successfully corrupted our Congress via bribery and blackmail. I know of no other reason for our continued support of this dangerously troublesome nation.

Israel has a great way of showing the world how much they respect international law and human rights.

Who told these jackasses they could enter another country and do this? Why didn't these assholes run into gaza to protect the people hamas was throwing off of building roofs? Or chechnya, to stop russians from slaughtering thousands? Or china, to stop the chinese army onslaught into Tibet? Or syria, to stop the assad regime's massacres there?

Oh that's right - jews are humane and decent, and won't blow up all of the diplomats there to cause provocations so they can run to the media and scream: "they hit me!" They can eat shit - like you and the other jew-hating assholes in this thread like sherri-whore.
I believe the anti-Israel opinions of most if not all of the "Jew hating assholes" you've referred to are not Jew-haters at all but are simply opposed to U.S. support of Israel and want it stopped.

Each new incident of this nature contributes to increasing resentment of Israel. This time it involves France. U.S. support of Israel was the primary provocation for the 9/11 attack. Each new incident enhances widespread antagonism toward Israel, thereby increasing the likelihood of further terrorist activity against its only friend and protector.

I personally do not hate Jews, nor to I hate Israelis, many of whom probably are fine human beings. But I deeply dislike and resent the kind of arrogance the Israeli government manifests in its dealing with the outer world, because I know how it ultimately affects the U.S. -- and I am aware of absolutely no reason why the U.S. should continue assuming this costly and extremely provocative protective role.

I regard Israel as an arrogantly aggressive parasite. It's government, through the active participation of such American Jewish organizations as AIPAC and JINSA, has successfully corrupted our Congress via bribery and blackmail. I know of no other reason for our continued support of this dangerously troublesome nation.
Oh, Nelly, what an explanation that was !!! Stick around and absorb some education about Israel's burden on the U.S.

The War of Ideas in the Middle East

House committee votes to give Israel another 1/2 billion in aid

The House Armed Services Committee has voted to give Israel another half a billion dollars in military aid– on top of the $3.1 billion we already give Israel. It’s for missile interception systems.*“The $488 million for the joint U.S.-Israeli research and development of anti-missile projects proposed in the Defense Authorization bill is not technically considered ‘military aid’ to Israel, even though these ostensible ‘joint projects’ only benefit Israel,” explains Josh Ruebner of*the US Campaign*to End the Israeli Occupation. “Instead, they are budgeted through the Pentagon, which means that this money is additional to the $3.1 billion in military aid to Israel requested by President Obama for the 2014 budget.”

US aid to Israel... climbs!

We give Israel over 3 billion dollars every year, to Occupy Palestine, to ethnically cleanse, to be an Apartheid State, to invade and occupy Lebanon, to occupy Syria and launch missiles into Syria, to kill over 1500 Palestinian children and over 8000 Palestinians since 9/30/2000.

The House Armed Services Committee has voted to give Israel another half a billion dollars in military aid– on top of the $3.1 billion we already give Israel. It’s for missile interception systems.*“The $488 million for the joint U.S.-Israeli research and development of anti-missile projects proposed in the Defense Authorization bill is not technically considered ‘military aid’ to Israel, even though these ostensible ‘joint projects’ only benefit Israel,” explains Josh Ruebner of*the US Campaign*to End the Israeli Occupation. “Instead, they are budgeted through the Pentagon, which means that this money is additional to the $3.1 billion in military aid to Israel requested by President Obama for the 2014 budget.”

We give Israel over 3 billion dollars every year, to Occupy Palestine, to ethnically cleanse, to be an Apartheid State, to invade and occupy Lebanon, to occupy Syria and launch missiles into Syria, to kill over 1500 Palestinian children and over 8000 Palestinians since 9/30/2000.
Will someone please call 911? Sherri has flipped.

Will someone please call 911? Sherri has flipped.

They will refuse to come out yet again for her.

Forum List

Back