Israeli soldiers manhandle EU diplomats seeking to aid demolishedPalestinian village

The War of Ideas in the Middle East

Israeli Settler: ‘If I see her coming, no matter what age she is 3, 4, 7, I’ll f*ck her over’. Israeli Soldier: ‘No problem’

Posted by*Annie RobbinsListen to the settler discuss*these Palestinian girls*with the Israeli soldier.*0:04 – Soldier: “But you’re getting in our way, don’t you understand? You’re getting in our way.”0:07 – Settler: “I’ll stand on the side. I’ll stand on this side, but If I see her coming near [here], remember, it doesn’t matter, 3, 4 or 7 years old, I’ll fuck her over.”0:12 – Soldier: “No problem.”+972 Journalist*Dimi Reider’s Facebook:

Dimi Reider*shared*כולנו נגד השמאל הקיצוני‘s*photo.

…for those of you indulging in ultra-right-commenters-safari, check out the thread under this pic. The pic depicts two Palestinian girls in their early teens being detained by IDF troops. The page admins wrongly identifies them as Jewish left-wing activists. A selection of the comments: “Rape and a bullet through the head.” “Finally they arrest the terrorist sluts, look at them crying over missing the chance to get fucked by the entire village” “Cut them into pieces slowly so they suffer before they die” “Go on, cry, at least we’ll use vaselin, in Nebi Saleh they will fuck you dry” “Someone should publish where they live.”

Israeli Settler: 'I'll f*ck her'. Israeli Soldier: 'No Problem'

Update: Israeli soldiers manhandle European diplomats seeking to aid demolished Palestinian village

French-diplomat-225x300.jpg

"Israeli soldiers manhandled European diplomats on Friday and seized a truck full of tents and emergency aid they had been trying to deliver to Palestinians whose homes were demolished this week. A Reuters reporter saw soldiers throw sound grenades at a group of diplomats, aid workers and locals in the occupied West Bank , and yank a French diplomat out of the truck before driving away with its contents. “They dragged me out of the truck and forced me to the ground with no regard for my diplomatic immunity,” French diplomat Marion Castaing said. " “This is how international law is being respected here,” she said, covered with dust. The Israeli army and police declined to comment.

Locals said Khirbet Al-Makhul was home to about 120 people. The army demolished their ramshackle houses, stables and a kindergarten on Monday after Israel ‘s high court ruled that they did not have proper building permits….

“It’s shocking and outrageous. We will report these actions to our governments,” said one EU diplomat, who declined to be named because he did not have authorisation to talk to the media. “(Our presence here) is a clear matter of international humanitarian law. By the Geneva Convention, an occupying power needs to see to the needs of people under occupation. These people aren’t being protected,” he said."

French diplomat in standoff with Israeli soldiers in demolished Palestinian village

The diplomat mishandled is a French diplomat in the standoff at a Bedouin village in the Jordan Valley, and she is shown in the photo above, and believed to be Marion Castaing.

Khirbet Al-Makhul is the village where this occurred.

The Israeli army demolished houses and stables and a kindergarten in this Bedouin village on Monday. Despite losing their property, the inhabitants have refused to leave the land where their families have lived for generations., with their flocks of sheep.

More ethnic cleansing in Palestine!

Israeli Forces are trying to even prevent tents from being erected, I guess families are supposed to be homeless and sleep, with their children, uncovered and unprotected on the ground. They are deemed unworthy of villages to live in, structures to protect them from the elements, and schools for their children.

So?

That last post is PATHETIC. Zionists ethnically cleanse the land and manhandle diplomats and unlawfully arrest nonviolent protesters and abuse little girls and deny people even humanitarian aid and basic shelter like a tent so their children are not exposed to the elements and unlawfully arrest young boys and mothers of young children and call themselves the victim.

What Zionists are is not the victim, but heartless Colonial foreign ethnic cleansers, land thieves and child killers, stealing land of the indigenous peoples , unlawfully arresting children and mothers and fathers, murderers and abusers of innocent men and women and children.

Any day, I would choose to be a Palestinian over a Zionist in Palestine, they retain their Humanity.

Great idea ShiaSherri. You would make a great Palestinian. Maybe you should act on it and make the move.

The War of Ideas in the Middle East

PHOTOS: Bassem Tamimi released from prison

Bassem Tamimi and family. Nabi Saleh, West Bank, Palestine February 10, 2013 (Photo: Oren Ziv/Activestils)

Bassem Tamimi, head of Nabi Saleh’s Popular Committee, hugs his wife Neriman during his welcoming party in his house in Nabi Saleh, after being released from prison. Tamimi spent 3 months in an Israeli jail after he was beaten and arrested calling for a boycott and protesting*‘settler terror*and*theoccupation and its products’*at Rami Levy, a*Jewish-owned supermarket*in the West Bank settlement of Sha’ar Binyamin that refuses to stock Palestinian produce and products.

PHOTOS: Bassem Tamimi released from prison | Mondoweiss

Palestinian Gandhi Basseem Tamimis Famous Speech Before Israeli Apartheid Court

"Every time I am called to appear before your courts, I become nervous and afraid. Eighteen years ago, my sister was killed by in a courtroom such as this, by a staff member. In my lifetime, I have been nine times imprisoned for an overall of almost 3 years, though I was never charged or convicted. During my imprisonment, I was paralyzed as a result of torture by your investigators. My wife was detained, my children were wounded, my land was stolen by settlers, and now my house is slated for demolition.

I was born at the same time as the Occupation and have been living under its inherent inhumanity, inequality, racism and lack of freedom ever since. Yet, despite all this, my belief in human values and the need for peace in this land have never been shaken. Suffering and oppression did not fill my heart with hatred for anyone, nor did they kindle feelings of revenge. To the contrary, they reinforced my belief in peace and national standing as an adequate response to the inhumanity of Occupation."

https://popularstruggle.org/content...-“your-military-laws-are-non-legit-our-peacef

Last edited:
"Tamimi’s daughter listens to our conversation. Ahed is a beautiful, blonde-haired young girl of 11 who made her worldwide media debut a few weeks ago when Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan invited her to visit Turkey, together with her mother. A large, elegant album with chrome paper pages − a gift from the Turkish government − displays breathtaking photos from the visit of Ahed and her mother, a visit that was given extensive media coverage. On returning from Turkey, Ahed told her father that, when Erdogan suggested she accompany him on a visit to a refugee camp for Syrian refugees, she turned down the offer. She told the Turkish prime minister that her heart already had enough pain."

tamimi daughter | Search Results | nabi saleh solidarity

That last post is PATHETIC. Zionists ethnically cleanse the land and manhandle diplomats and unlawfully arrest nonviolent protesters and abuse little girls and deny people even humanitarian aid and basic shelter like a tent so their children are not exposed to the elements and unlawfully arrest young boys and mothers of young children and call themselves the victim.

What Zionists are is not the victim, but heartless Colonial foreign ethnic cleansers, land thieves and child killers, stealing land of the indigenous peoples , unlawfully arresting children and mothers and fathers, murderers and abusers of innocent men and women and children.

Any day, I would choose to be a Palestinian over a Zionist in Palestine, they retain their Humanity.

Great idea ShiaSherri. You would make a great Palestinian. Maybe you should act on it and make the move.

If she were a Palestinian she would be in the kitchen making machboose and get slapped in the mouth if she tried to speak on these issues.

Map showing land ownership Pre 1947

http://domino.un.org/maps/m0094.jpg

You can go to the link and click on the map and enlarge it and see land ownership distribution more clearly.

Most of the land was owned by Palestinians in 1945

your map is utterly meaningless sherri for simple reasons that a person
claming the credentials you claim should be fully aware "owned by palestinians"??

who were "palestinians" in 1945? My husband---entered palestine in 1942---as
an infant in the care of his parents. His papers were (and still are) stamped
"PALESTINIAN" His father worked and saved and managed to buy a small
plot of land----(1/4 dunum) So what is that land called "palestinian" or
"jewish"???? At that time-----the JEWISH AGENCY (sometimes called the
world zionist organization) had been buying land thruout palestine since the
1800s------ie LAND AQUISITION BY PURCHASE ---which is a concept that has
existed in the middle east for more than 4000 years. It is most likely that your map
actually refers only to the land actually PURCHASED BY THE JEWISH AGENCY -----
as "jewish owned" and everything else ------including land upon which arab muslims
simply squatted------as ARAB LAND Keep in mind---in ISLAMIC LAW------the entire
Middle east is "MUSLIM LAND" ----that includes the "MUSLIM LAND' of my husband's
birth upon which jews lived for ----very likely up to 3000 years----and christian for more than 1000 years -----before it became 100% MUSLIM LAND by virtue of rape and pillage
by maurauders from arabia Today it is 100% MUSLIM LAND In fact---even 100
years ago ----when it still had a jewish population------it was 100% MUSLIM LAND.

The British isles have harbored for CENTURIES "gypsies" encamped on river banks
----some of them called "travelers" How much land of the British Isles is "OWNED"
by gypsies and "travelers"? In the USA----Pennsylvannia harbors gypsy encampments----
guess what-------gypsies do not own that land either. It is very likely that very soon ---
SYRIA will be 100% "muslim arab owned" Iran is CERTAINLY 100% MUSLIM land
today.

All REAL studies describe their 'METHODS" check any professional journal in any
science from anthropology to medicine----ALL STUDIES INCLUDE A SECTION on
MATERIALS AND METHODS

Hernan Cortez declared Mexico ----"CHRISTIAN LAND" by murdering Montezuma----

Update: Israeli soldiers manhandle European diplomats seeking to aid demolished Palestinian village

"Israeli soldiers manhandled European diplomats on Friday and seized a truck full of tents and emergency aid they had been trying to deliver to Palestinians whose homes were demolished this week. A Reuters reporter saw soldiers throw sound grenades at a group of diplomats, aid workers and locals in the occupied West Bank , and yank a French diplomat out of the truck before driving away with its contents. “They dragged me out of the truck and forced me to the ground with no regard for my diplomatic immunity,” French diplomat Marion Castaing said. " “This is how international law is being respected here,” she said, covered with dust. The Israeli army and police declined to comment.

Locals said Khirbet Al-Makhul was home to about 120 people. The army demolished their ramshackle houses, stables and a kindergarten on Monday after Israel ‘s high court ruled that they did not have proper building permits….

“It’s shocking and outrageous. We will report these actions to our governments,” said one EU diplomat, who declined to be named because he did not have authorisation to talk to the media. “(Our presence here) is a clear matter of international humanitarian law. By the Geneva Convention, an occupying power needs to see to the needs of people under occupation. These people aren’t being protected,” he said."

French diplomat in standoff with Israeli soldiers in demolished Palestinian village

The diplomat mishandled is a French diplomat in the standoff at a Bedouin village in the Jordan Valley, and she is shown in the photo above, and believed to be Marion Castaing.

The Israeli army demolished houses and stables and a kindergarten in this Bedouin village on Monday. Despite losing their property, the inhabitants have refused to leave the land where their families have lived for generations., with their flocks of sheep.

Israeli Forces are trying to even prevent tents from being erected, I guess families are supposed to be homeless and sleep, with their children, uncovered and unprotected on the ground. They are deemed unworthy of villages to live in, structures to protect them from the elements, and schools for their children.
EU diplomats. Is that what the new buzzword is for busybody agitators and enablers?

If she were a Palestinian she would be in the kitchen making machboose and get slapped in the mouth if she tried to speak on these issues.

I have a feeling she'd be at the kitchen table making something else. :Boom2::blowup:

You really are a selective ****! This 'diplomat' went up and slapped a soldier across the face and tried to strike again. She was restrained. I beg you to walk up to a French cop and slap him, your whore ass who be restrained in a similar fashion. I beg your **** ass to go up and slap an Iranian, Palestinian, Egyptian, Afghani or any of the other Muslim shit hole countries' soldiers, because you won't be restrained humanely. You would either be beaten to a bloody plump or shot on the spot!

She took a swing at him, After she was let up, after being dragged out of a truck by force
2013-09-20T161752Z_1_CBRE98J19A100_RTROPTP_2_PALESTINIANS-ISRAEL-EU-HAMLET.JPG

Israeli soldiers carry French diplomat Marion Castaing after removing her from her truck containing emergency aid, in the West Bank herding community of Khirbet al-Makhul, in the Jordan Valley September 20, 2013.

KHIRBET AL-MAKHUL, West Bank (Reuters) - Israeli soldiers manhandled European diplomats on Friday and seized a truck full of tents and emergency aid they had been trying to deliver to Palestinians whose homes were demolished this week.

A Reuters reporter saw soldiers throw sound grenades at a group of diplomats, aid workers and locals in the occupied West Bank, and yank a French diplomat out of the truck before driving it away.

"They dragged me out of the truck and forced me to the ground with no regard for my diplomatic immunity," French diplomat Marion Castaing said.

"This is how international law is being respected here," she said, covered with dust.
Israeli forces manhandle EU diplomats, seize West Bank aid

You really are a selective ****! This 'diplomat' went up and slapped a soldier across the face and tried to strike again. She was restrained. I beg you to walk up to a French cop and slap him, your whore ass who be restrained in a similar fashion. I beg your **** ass to go up and slap an Iranian, Palestinian, Egyptian, Afghani or any of the other Muslim shit hole countries' soldiers, because you won't be restrained humanely. You would either be beaten to a bloody plump or shot on the spot!

Interesting, the countries you wish to compare israeli actions with! (Oh, you ****):lol:

She took a swing at him, After she was let up, after being dragged out of a truck by force
2013-09-20T161752Z_1_CBRE98J19A100_RTROPTP_2_PALESTINIANS-ISRAEL-EU-HAMLET.JPG

Israeli soldiers carry French diplomat Marion Castaing after removing her from her truck containing emergency aid, in the West Bank herding community of Khirbet al-Makhul, in the Jordan Valley September 20, 2013.

KHIRBET AL-MAKHUL, West Bank (Reuters) - Israeli soldiers manhandled European diplomats on Friday and seized a truck full of tents and emergency aid they had been trying to deliver to Palestinians whose homes were demolished this week.

A Reuters reporter saw soldiers throw sound grenades at a group of diplomats, aid workers and locals in the occupied West Bank, and yank a French diplomat out of the truck before driving it away.

"They dragged me out of the truck and forced me to the ground with no regard for my diplomatic immunity," French diplomat Marion Castaing said.

"This is how international law is being respected here," she said, covered with dust.
Israeli forces manhandle EU diplomats, seize West Bank aid

You forget, Israel rejects the right of all Gentiles to use self defense to protect themselves from unlawful attacks.

This is the face of Israeli Apartheid. A system that denies Gentiles basic human rights Jews have.

Dont ever say "That Shitty little country" wasn't given multiple warnings of the consequence of their actions

Dont ever say "That Shitty little country" wasn't given multiple warnings of the consequence of their actions
Thass alright. The Palestinians are tolerated. Just the same as nasty little brats.
Thanks for the neg rep Sherri! You have wounded my heart as well as my reputation. But I still luv you like a hog loves slop. IOU.

This is what that shitty little country has coming. Karma is a bitch.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWveazPiuxg]The First Few Minutes of World War III Will Look Like 2012-2013 MIRRORED - YouTube[/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Forum List

Back