Israel's Legal & Ethical Right To Exist

Aw, bless you for educating the Pali supporters to Israel's ancient existence & legal right to exist.
Who posted what about Israel's legal right to exist? This is what I was looking for on the other thread.

We need a thread on Palestinians legal rights to squat for generations on Israel's ancient land without any titles or deeds whatsoever to the land they stole. Don't you agree?

We need a thread on Palestinians legal rights to squat for generations on Israel's ancient land without any titles or deeds whatsoever to the land they stole. Don't you agree?
100%, please open it, great topic!

100%, please open it, great topic!

I grant that honor to you. Rest assured I will be there when you start it to help you keep it going.

Mandate for Palestine was the giving back to the Jewish People sovereignty over their ancient homeland.
False and never implemented.

Palestinians are Arabs and they refused to live in peace with the Jews under their sovereignty.
Again false.

They refused a partition two times. And refused future plans to have their own State.
So, go ask another people to give you half their land. See how that works out for you.

The Muslim mind cannot stand the fact that after 1300 of spitting on the Jews anytime they wanted, the Jews now have back less than 20% of their rightful homeland.
False all over. The zionist mind cannot differentiate fact from fiction.

The "settlers" have been the Arabs for the past 1300 years.
It is insane to refer to them as settlers.

They can keep the 99% of the stolen land they took for the past 1400 years. The Jews will not raise one hand to take any of it from them. Ever.
The zionists keep trying.

All the Arabs/Muslims need to do now, is to leave the Jews and Israel be, and learn to live alongside it.

Simple.
Would it not be more sensible for the Europeans to leave the indigenous people be?
It would be more sensible for the Arabs, who are all from Arabia, to leave ALL indigenous people be. Be it the Jews, the Copts, the Kurds, the Berbers, the Yazidis, etc, etc, etc
Don't be an Idiot,the Jews were never indigenous to this area,a few hundred originated in todays Iraq (Urr)anyhow the original people were the Canaanites and Moabites,the Canaanites capital was Salem,changed to Jewrsalem,anglisized to Jerusalem...Really 60's your grasp of Jewish History is SHOCKING,which I suppose I understand in your case...as being a Rabid Zionist you think the Jewish Nation established itself at the advent of Zionism!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WTF

Guy, Sixty's Fan is one of the more informative poster on this board. You're outgunned. I'd suggest you move to the Hobby board.

One of the earliest mention of Israel can be found in the 9th Century BCE archaeological find, the Mesha Stele, commissioned by the king of Moab (present-day Jordan), where he mentions Israel and a king of Israel, namely, Omri. The Mesha Stele is currently housed at The Louvre in Paris, France.
Still talking BOLLOCKS I see,I will put on Repeat for You...JEW/ISRAELITES WERE NOT THE FIRST PEOPLES OF THIS AREA...they originated in Urr,60's I like(we have an understanding of sorts,Rocco and Teddy,Rouds and MBJ too,and others) you are a Baffoon

Aw, bless you for educating the Pali supporters to Israel's ancient existence & legal right to exist.
Who posted what about Israel's legal right to exist? This is what I was looking for on the other thread.

The stone is inscribed “Israel is laid waste, its seed is no more.” Doesn't sound an endorsement

OUTSTANDING POINT! RIGHT ON! Not an endorsement but sure is an acknowledgement of ancient Israel's legal existence.

Oh boy oh boy. Can't wait to celebrate Israel's capitol where it rightfully belongs in Jerusalem.

The fact that only Israel's right to exist is being debated and none of the other (seriously conflicted) territories in the world reveals the bias against Israel. I'd prefer to talk about Turkey's right to exist or Spain's.
Wrong forum?
There is a forum (never mind a discussion) where Turkey or Spain's right to exist are being discussed? Point me in that direction kind Sir.

Palestine has been a state since 1924. Nobody has the authority to dissolve another state.

Palestine has been a state since 1924. Nobody has the authority to dissolve another state.

Indeed, you need to append the obligatory “..... because I say so.” in order to add weight to your stately legal authority.

Indeed, you need to append the obligatory “..... because I say so.” in order to add weight to your stately legal authority.
That Israel has the right to exist is the say so. I just go by documents and international law. Israel occupies Palestine.

That Israel has the right to exist is the say so. I just go by documents and international law. Israel occupies Palestine.

Your madrassah is not an accredited law school. The hate and war manual which is your Koran is not a text on international law.

That Israel has the right to exist has been defended in the face of repeated attacks by your co-religionists.

Go in the corner and whine with the rest of the Koran thumpers.

Your madrassah is not an accredited law school. The hate and war manual which is your Koran is not a text on international law.

That Israel has the right to exist has been defended in the face of repeated attacks by your co-religionists.

Deflection.

Deflection.

That's your usual sidestep.

You go by made up interpretations of documents and international law, and judicious ignoring of other documents and international law. There is absolutely no support for your claim that Palestine existed as a State in 1924 and that the Jewish people of Palestine were prohibited from self-determination and sovereign independence in that territory. There is abundant evidence to the contrary.

Not quite right. Palestine is Israel.

You go by made up interpretations of documents and international law, and judicious ignoring of other documents and international law. There is absolutely no support for your claim that Palestine existed as a State in 1924 and that the Jewish people of Palestine were prohibited from self-determination and sovereign independence in that territory. There is abundant evidence to the contrary.
Links?

Links?

I really have to put those on speed post for you.

Links?

I really have to put those on speed post for you.
Usual duck.

Forum List

Back