🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel's "Right to Exist"?

I assume that most people who post here frequnetly are adults---and probably adults at least over the age of 40 since younger people tend to have OTHER things to do Yet so many of the posters----eg Ima, georgie----write the kind of comments one expects from the not so bright kids of the neighborhood who spend their time on street corners attempting to establish their personal being thru vulgarity and crude behavior -----I attended college in a rough city----long ago-----I and my fellow students walked thru the city to the various places where the scattered school buildings were located In those days on ELECTION DAYS and VIRTUALLY ALL PUBLIC holidays---the bars were closed ----the city drunks would be seen ---looking a big confused, the gutters and alleys near the bars They would belch out cynical vulgar remarks at the passing students. Whenever I read the posts of Ima or georgie----I am reminded of my school days and those silly frustrated inebriates

iro, so who gave Israel the right to exist?

The RIGHT TO EXIST and to LIFE LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS ----is addressed in the a famous Document written by the famous scholar THOMAS JEFFERSON in 1776----in Philadelphia, Pa. USA in english-----it is an INHERENT RIGHT ----according to Tom who was very tall and had red hair. His much shorter dark haired friend----John Adams, agreed. Abigail Adams insisted that women should also have rights which was as innovative an idea in Pennsylvannia of 1776 as is the concept that jews should have rights in islamic circles Thus the real issue in the Middle east as that as an INNOVATION jews living there began to assert "RIGHTS" to the amazment of muslims sometime in the 1800s which, interestingly enough----is actually when USA women began to increasingly assert rights. My grandmother was a bit active as a teenager in the UNIONIST movement in the USA She was born in 1899 in New York City-----and INTERESTINGLY was also a zionist----the right to vote was granted to women in 1920 ----the same year that my grandmother turned 21 She supported the unions, israel and the right to vote-----and has ASSERTED these concepts as INHERENT RIGHTS who gave you the right to bother people with your incessant worthless postings? ---the answer is YOU HAVE AN INHERENT RIGHT TO BE A PAIN IN THE NECK

So Thomas J. gave Israel the right to exist?

Roudy -

My assumption was that you were choosing not to understand the bleedingly obvious.

It seems I was right.

I don't know what you get our of presenting a position which has absolutely no intellectual merit whatsoever, but I hope its good!
Wa? When one of the PLO officials says "the term Palestinian is a Zionist invention" or "suddenly one day in 1967 woke I woke up and instead of Jordanian i was called a Palestinian" needs an "interpretation"?

I'll take what the Arab leaders and historians of the time said about the "Palestinian people", than the delusional claims of an ignorant Internet imposter called Saigoon.

Roudy Have a heart------islamic history has been REVISED to create a new ANCIENT PEOPLE called "THE PALESTINIANS" In the name of historical revision----our dear cousins have even determined that HEBREW IS A DIALECT OF ARABIC The idea is that the PALESTINIAN PEOPLE ---like Abraham and Ishmael spoke arabic and then some foreign peoples ---somehow got their hands on the language and it morphed into hebrew somewhere in Russia Also---as everyone knews----another group of PALESTINIANS---were the philistines----relatives of Goliath and Delilah Try to adapt ---uhm the true history of PALESTINE AND THE PALESTINIANS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS-----but when it is done it will all be an ETERNAL TRUTH

which one of our posters said "ARABS HAVE BEEN LIVING IN NABLUS FOR 2500 YEARS" see? and you thought that the term "NABLUS" is just how arabs say NEOPOLIS------WRONG!!!!!!!!!!! NEOPOLIS was how romans said NABLUS ---uhm about 1800 years ago When the romans came on NABLUS they said "oh---neopolis" because they thought NABLUS is a latin word

Most of all----never bring up the issue of written language-----uhm-----hebrew used to be arabic------but somehow all examples of that ancient arabic writting disappeared from palestine

Roudy -

It doesn't need an intepretation - it needs honesty.

Both statements seem fairly simple and straightforward to me, and I dare say to anyone else who actually has a genuine interest in the history.

I don't know whether you genuinely don't understand enough of the details to get this, or if you are just trying to create controversy where none exists - we've seen you do both on any number of threads.

If you want me to explain, I will do, but I will expect you to acknolwedge that you are wrong when I've done so.
Nah, you're just upset at these quotes BY ARAB LEADERS AND HISTORIANS about the existence or lack thereof of a "Palestinian people".

“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?”
“We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.
“When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out”.

"There is no such country as Palestine. 'Palestine' is a term the Zionists invented. There is no Palestine in the Bible. Our country was for centuries part of Syria. 'Palestine' is alien to us. It is the Zionists who introduced it".
- Auni Bey Abdul-Hadi, Syrian Arab leader to British Peel Commission, 1937 -

"There is no such thing as Palestine in history, absolutely not".
- Professor Philip Hitti, Arab historian, 1946 -

"It is common knowledge that Palestine is nothing but Southern Syria".
- Representant of Saudi Arabia at the United Nations, 1956 -

The use of the term "Palestinian" for an Arab group is only a modern political creation without any historic or ethnic grounds, and did not indicate any people before 1967. An Arab writer and journalist declared:

"There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of one percent of the landmass. But that's too much for the Arabs. They want it all. And that is ultimately what the fighting in Israel is about today... No matter how many land concessions the Israelis make, it will never be enough".

"There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are all part of one nation. It is only for political reasons that we carefully underline our Palestinian identity... yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity serves only tactical purposes. The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel".
- Zuhair Muhsin, military commander of the PLO and member of the PLO Executive Council -

"You do not represent Palestine as much as we do. Never forget this one point: There is no such thing as a Palestinian people, there is no Palestinian entity, there is only Syria. You are an integral part of the Syrian people, Palestine is an integral part of Syria. Therefore it is we, the Syrian authorities, who are the true representatives of the Palestinian people".
- Syrian dictator Hafez Assad to the PLO leader Yassir Arafat -

"As I lived in Palestine, everyone I knew could trace their heritage back to the original country their great grandparents came from. Everyone knew their origin was not from the Canaanites, but ironically, this is the kind of stuff our education in the Middle East included. The fact is that today's Palestinians are immigrants from the surrounding nations! I grew up well knowing the history and origins of today's Palestinians as being from Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Christians from Greece, muslim Sherkas from Russia, muslims from Bosnia, and the Jordanians next door. My grandfather, who was a dignitary in Bethlehem, almost lost his life by Abdul Qader Al-Husseni (the leader of the Palestinian revolution) after being accused of selling land to Jews. He used to tell us that his village Beit Sahur (The Shepherds Fields) in Bethlehem County was empty before his father settled in the area with six other families. The town has now grown to 30,000 inhabitants".
- An "ex-Palestinian" Arab -

Last edited:
Roudy -

If you'd prefer to be wrong, that is fine with me.

If at some point you do genuinely want to understand the history, let me know, and I'll explain it to you.

I assume that most people who post here frequnetly are adults---and probably adults at least over the age of 40 since younger people tend to have OTHER things to do Yet so many of the posters----eg Ima, georgie----write the kind of comments one expects from the not so bright kids of the neighborhood who spend their time on street corners attempting to establish their personal being thru vulgarity and crude behavior -----I attended college in a rough city----long ago-----I and my fellow students walked thru the city to the various places where the scattered school buildings were located In those days on ELECTION DAYS and VIRTUALLY ALL PUBLIC holidays---the bars were closed ----the city drunks would be seen ---looking a big confused, the gutters and alleys near the bars They would belch out cynical vulgar remarks at the passing students. Whenever I read the posts of Ima or georgie----I am reminded of my school days and those silly frustrated inebriates

perhaps you also assume that none of us have read any of your prior posts?

perhaps you also assume that none of us have read any of your prior posts?

My posts cannot possibly be confused with the belchings of a chronic inebriate such as those who occupied the gutters and alleys of the city I described. My sentence structure is too complex. There have been studies regarding dementia and sentence structure which reveal that dementia can be detected thru increasingly simplistic sentence structure in the written output of dements As to chronic alcoholism ---it does result in dementia The only people who seem to be able to remain ELOQUENT while drunk ------are the Irish

Roudy -

If at some point you do genuinely want to understand the history, let me know, and I'll explain it to you.
You have no knowledge of "history" just a desire to mutilate and fabricate it, as you have clearly exhibited.

My sentence structure is too complex. h

Your sentence structure breaks virtually every known law of grammar.

In all seriousness, Rosie, your English really is quite shocking.

My grammar is excellent. My english is excellent. In my student days I was appointed by the english comp. faculty to teach idiots like you how to write a decent english composition. You missed a few commas in your last sentence.

My sentence structure is too complex. h

Your sentence structure breaks virtually every known law of grammar.

In all seriousness, Rosie, your English really is quite shocking.
You are in no position to criticize rosie. She has more knowledge of the history and facts of the region on her little finger than you will have in your entire imposter life. Her claims are always factually correct and filled with decency and emotion, and very entertaining the way she humiliates a Jew hater. This is not grammar class.

Roudy -

You have no knowledge of "history" just a desire to mutilate and fabricate it, as you have clearly exhibited.

How COURTEOUS of you to find errors in my discussion of history----and not MENTION just what those errors are Do not be shy---It is important to me to KNOW in what manner I have "mutilated" history I HOPE you will tell me as soon as possible.

IRosie -

You might want to work on that reading skill as well.

Roudy was the one spouting the usual abuse about "mutilating" history - not me.

btw. I pointed out three or four major errors in your knowledge of history yesterday. A couple of Pakistan, one about Sudan...remember?

Roudy -

How COURTEOUS of you to find errors in my discussion of history----and not MENTION just what those errors are Do not be shy---It is important to me to KNOW in what manner I have "mutilated" history I HOPE you will tell me as soon as possible.
Hey rosie...you read that wrong. I was commenting on Saigooon's critique of you.

Hey rosie...you read that wrong. I was commenting on Saigooon's critique of you.

hey roudy I was addressing my comment to SAIGOON not you----but for some reason he has never answered SHOULD I HOLD MY BREATH?

So iro, Thomas jefferson gave Israel the right to exist?
Israel's right to exist is based on the same principle's as all other nations. The question is in itself stupid and juvenile.

hey roudy I was addressing my comment to SAIGOON not you----but for some reason he has never answered SHOULD I HOLD MY BREATH?
No problems irose. Don't hold your breath, if Saigoon responds it will be the usual garbagio of ignorance and arrogance mixed with denial and diversion.

Israel's right to exist is based on the same principle's as all other nations. The question is in itself stupid and juvenile.

iro said TJ gave them the right. By nations, do you mean existing nations, or that every sub-group of humans (like the kurds) has a right to a nation?

iro said TJ gave them the right. By nations, do you mean existing nations, or that every sub-group of humans (like the kurds) has a right to a nation?
Another stupid question. Once the Kurds establish their nation, recognized by the international community, then it too will have a right to exist. The Palestinians have never been a "people" just a bunch of mixed Arab invadors from neighboring countries. They of all people, have the least of all "rights" to a nation.

Forum List

Back