Israel's Stranglehold on US Politics

LOL, whatever, fool.

And yet I have answered every question you asked...and you simply refuse to answer this INCREDIBLY simple one. I maybe a fool. But you are clearly a coward on this.

Which words mean more - what God said or what human's say God said?

If you believe the Bible - and you say you do - the answer is obvious.
I think you need to use bigger and bolder print.

And I think you need to grow a spine.

You brought up the Bible - not I. Yet when asked a simple question about it...you run and hide because it tests your faith.

What? I can't hear you. Could you talk a little louder?

Look at this folks. BS Filter claims he believes in the Bible. Yet he is clearly terrified to answer a simple, little question about it.

Your words need to be bigger and bolder, fool. Can't hear you.

And yet I have answered every question you asked...and you simply refuse to answer this INCREDIBLY simple one. I maybe a fool. But you are clearly a coward on this.

You brought up the Bible - not I. Yet when asked a simple question about it...you run and hide because it tests your faith.

Look at this folks. BS Filter claims he believes in the Bible. Yet he is clearly terrified to answer a simple, little question about it.

As you know, the font is as big as it gets. And you read words on a chat forum...not hear them (unless you are blind and have a speech synthesizer)?

And you still try and duck the question with really lame attempts to distract.

As you know, the font is as big as it gets. And you read words on a chat forum...not hear them (unless you are blind and have a speech synthesizer)?

Yes, the answer is obvious. YOU don't believe the bible and millions do. Fool. The Bible says a person that mocks God is a fool. You're a fool.

Yes, the answer is obvious. YOU don't believe the bible and millions do. Fool. The Bible says a person that mocks God is a fool. You're a fool.

Which words mean more - a) what God said or b) what human's say God said?

'a' or 'b'?

I can keep this up as long as you. I look like a guy asking a simple, little question. But you look like someone so desperate not to answer the question that you cannot even type an 'a' or a 'b'. But you will type a LOT more characters desperately trying to get me to give up asking.

It's up to you, old man.

Last edited:
The problem is that there can be no solution as long as zealots on both sides are the loudest voices

'a' or 'b'?

I can keep this up as long as you. I look like a guy asking a simple, little question. But you look like someone so desperate not to answer the question that you cannot even type an 'a' or a 'b'. But you will type a LOT more characters desperately trying to get me to give up asking.

It's up to you, old man.
cuckoo clock - YouTube

The problem is that there can be no solution as long as zealots on both sides are the loudest voices
There will be no solution until the return of Jesus. Everything is being played out just like the prophecies in the Bible foretold.

'a' or 'b'?

It's up to you, old man.
cuckoo clock - YouTube

And still folks, the old guy desperately tries to duck the question with really lame attempts to distract.

'a' or 'b'?

Foreign-Aid-850x592.jpg

In his latest epistle, the Reverend Chris Hedges warns Israel and its apologists how misplaced charges of anti-Semitism will only expand the ranks of legitimate anti-Semites from the violent cults of far-right, White Christians to the hordes of radical Islam:

Israel’s Stranglehold on American Politics

"Twenty-four state governments’ passage of Israel lobby-backed legislation requiring their workers and contractors, under threat of dismissal, to sign a pro-Israel oath and promise not to support the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement is not an anti-Semitic trope.

"It is a fact.

"The shameless decision in 2014 by all 100 U.S. senators, including Bernie Sanders, to pass a Soviet-style plebiscite proposed by the Israel lobby to affirm Israel’s 'right to defend itself' during the 51 days it bombed and shelled homes, water treatment plants, power stations, hospitals and U.N. schools in Gaza, killing 2,251 Palestinians, including 551 children, is not an anti-Semitic trope.

"It is a fact."

The sole criterion of Israel and its lobby in determining who to support for US public office is identifying who backs the far-right agenda of the apartheid state of Israel and who does not.

"Genuine anti-Semitism is irrelevant"

IMO I believe the US & US states should have a policy of NOT supporting terrorists & terrorist states.

IMO it is difficult to do that when the US is also a terrorist state.

OMG what an idiot post from an idiot poster. US is a terror state now? LMAO. Dumbass old man

I made a statement void of personal attacks.

So, you call me an "idiot", a "dumbass", and an, "old man."

You demonstrate perfectly you are void of any argument; no surprise.

Your post is the perfect demonstration of the malignancy that has completely infected USMB.

When you call my country a terror state you deserve this and more. That is a giant insult. Now run off and tattle. This is what you do best. My parents came here as immigrants in the 70s and were treated wirh kindness and grace. They love this country and so do I. Your insult is a bannable offense in my view.

If you consider yourself to be. "insulted" that is not my goddamn problem.

My mother's ancestors came to North Carolina from Germany in the early 1800s so, big deal.
My father's ancestors came to the US about the same time frame, from Scotland so, again, big deal.
Why in Hell should I give two shits about your heritage, and conversely, why should you give two shits about my heritage?

If you believe my opinion of the US & Israel being two terrorist states is, "a bannable offense" then put on your big boi moderator boots & get busy.

Would you like some cheese with your whine????????

There will be no solution until the return of Jesus. Everything is being played out just like the prophecies in the Bible foretold.

:auiqs.jpg:

It's like I have long said about God Club types like you...you are all ignorant and/or weak and/or desperate. You gotta be pretty sad to believe in a book that no one can prove is true. Talk about gullible.
EVERYTHING in the Bible comes down to the famous 'Leap of Faith'. Which is another way of saying - 'we can prove nothing...so trust us.'

NO ADULT who is smart, together and strong believes that silly nonsense anymore.

Foreign-Aid-850x592.jpg

In his latest epistle, the Reverend Chris Hedges warns Israel and its apologists how misplaced charges of anti-Semitism will only expand the ranks of legitimate anti-Semites from the violent cults of far-right, White Christians to the hordes of radical Islam:

"Twenty-four state governments’ passage of Israel lobby-backed legislation requiring their workers and contractors, under threat of dismissal, to sign a pro-Israel oath and promise not to support the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement is not an anti-Semitic trope.

"It is a fact.

"The shameless decision in 2014 by all 100 U.S. senators, including Bernie Sanders, to pass a Soviet-style plebiscite proposed by the Israel lobby to affirm Israel’s 'right to defend itself' during the 51 days it bombed and shelled homes, water treatment plants, power stations, hospitals and U.N. schools in Gaza, killing 2,251 Palestinians, including 551 children, is not an anti-Semitic trope.

"It is a fact."

The sole criterion of Israel and its lobby in determining who to support for US public office is identifying who backs the far-right agenda of the apartheid state of Israel and who does not.

IMO I believe the US & US states should have a policy of NOT supporting terrorists & terrorist states.

OMG what an idiot post from an idiot poster. US is a terror state now? LMAO. Dumbass old man
The US has been a terrorist state since it was founded on chattel slavery and genocide.

http://www.inf.fu-berlin.de/lehre/WS06/pmo/eng/audio/Chomsky.pdf

"...(I)n December 1987, at the peak of the first war on terrorism, that’s when the furor over the plague was peaking.

"The United Nations General Assembly passed a very strong resolution against terrorism, condemning the plague in the strongest terms, calling on every state to fight against it in every possible way. It passed unanimously.

"One country, Honduras, abstained.

"Two votes against; the usual two, United States and Israel.

"Why should the United States and Israel vote against a major resolution condemning terrorism in the strongest terms, in fact pretty much the terms that the Reagan administration was using?

"Well, there is a reason.

"There was one paragraph in that long resolution which said that nothing in this resolution infringes on the rights of people struggling against racist and colonialist regimes or foreign military occupation to continue with their resistance with the assistance of others, other states, states outside in their just cause.

"Well, the United States and Israel can’t accept that.

"The main reason that they couldn’t at the time was because of South Africa.

"South Africa was officially called an ally."

You're insane

Pot calls kettle black.

Foreign-Aid-850x592.jpg

"It is a fact.

"It is a fact."

I made a statement void of personal attacks.

So, you call me an "idiot", a "dumbass", and an, "old man."

You demonstrate perfectly you are void of any argument; no surprise.

Your post is the perfect demonstration of the malignancy that has completely infected USMB.

When you call my country a terror state you deserve this and more. That is a giant insult. Now run off and tattle. This is what you do best. My parents came here as immigrants in the 70s and were treated wirh kindness and grace. They love this country and so do I. Your insult is a bannable offense in my view.

If you consider yourself to be. "insulted" that is not my goddamn problem.

My mother's ancestors came to North Carolina from Germany in the early 1800s so, big deal.
My father's ancestors came to the US about the same time frame, from Scotland so, again, big deal.
Why in Hell should I give two shits about your heritage, and conversely, why should you give two shits about my heritage?

If you believe my opinion of the US & Israel being two terrorist states is, "a bannable offense" then put on your big boi moderator boots & get busy.

Would you like some cheese with your whine????????

So will you tattle or not? Sissy

Foreign-Aid-850x592.jpg

"It is a fact.

"It is a fact."

The US has been a terrorist state since it was founded on chattel slavery and genocide.

http://www.inf.fu-berlin.de/lehre/WS06/pmo/eng/audio/Chomsky.pdf

"...(I)n December 1987, at the peak of the first war on terrorism, that’s when the furor over the plague was peaking.

"The United Nations General Assembly passed a very strong resolution against terrorism, condemning the plague in the strongest terms, calling on every state to fight against it in every possible way. It passed unanimously.

"One country, Honduras, abstained.

"Two votes against; the usual two, United States and Israel.

"Why should the United States and Israel vote against a major resolution condemning terrorism in the strongest terms, in fact pretty much the terms that the Reagan administration was using?

"Well, there is a reason.

"There was one paragraph in that long resolution which said that nothing in this resolution infringes on the rights of people struggling against racist and colonialist regimes or foreign military occupation to continue with their resistance with the assistance of others, other states, states outside in their just cause.

"Well, the United States and Israel can’t accept that.

"The main reason that they couldn’t at the time was because of South Africa.

"South Africa was officially called an ally."

You're insane

Pot calls kettle black.

Does the kettle tattle tale? The tattle tale kettle. LMaO

I am not wrong. Peter is a human. Paul is a human. Flawed humans.

Whose words mean more God's direct words or words that a person says are God's words?

The answer should be obvious.
The men that wrote the OT were also flawed humans. Now you have a problem of your own making. You claim that the words in the OT that were written by flawed men are the Word of God, yet you deny that other words written by flawed men aren't the Word of God. You're picking and choosing which words to believe and which words to not believe. Who the hell are you?

LOL...Not me pal.

YOU SAID YOU BELIEVE THE BIBLE...I never did.

So how can you believe the Bible and not believe it when it says God said it is okay to have slaves and to beat them to death?

You cannot have it both ways.
Of course you don't believe the Bible, that's obvious. You're doing the exact same thing that the devil did to Jesus, quote Scripture out of context and try to use it to your benefit. You just made yourself look like the fool you are, and I wasn't even trying that hard. Carry on.

And yet you keep ducking the question. Which shows your believe is not solid.

I haven't ducked anything and everyone here knows it. I showed you for what you are. You're a fool, that's what the Bible says.

A Fool has said in his heart, "There is no God"

:auiqs.jpg:

It's like I have long said about God Club types like you...you are all ignorant and/or weak and/or desperate. You gotta be pretty sad to believe in a book that no one can prove is true. Talk about gullible.
EVERYTHING in the Bible comes down to the famous 'Leap of Faith'. Which is another way of saying - 'we can prove nothing...so trust us.'

NO ADULT who is smart, together and strong believes that silly nonsense anymore.
The Bible says the mocker is a fool. Seems to me that you're very agitated by the fact that I'm a believer. Why would you spend so much time and effort on something you don't believe in?

Colossians is Paul talking...not God. God's words are always priority over man's words.

And if God is never wrong, how can he be wrong when he said that you should be able to own slaves and beat them to death?
Wrong. Peter said Paul's epistles were Scripture, and ALL Scripture is inspired by the Holy Spirit of God. The devil did the same thing you're doing here, twisting scripture. Satan is using you.

Whose words mean more God's direct words or words that a person says are God's words?

The men that wrote the OT were also flawed humans. Now you have a problem of your own making. You claim that the words in the OT that were written by flawed men are the Word of God, yet you deny that other words written by flawed men aren't the Word of God. You're picking and choosing which words to believe and which words to not believe. Who the hell are you?

LOL...Not me pal.

So how can you believe the Bible and not believe it when it says God said it is okay to have slaves and to beat them to death?

Do you and others know that you are referencing the Old Testament, and that Jesus' coming marked the New Testament, a change....? Or do you just prefer picking and choosing from the parts of the Bible that support whatever you are claiming?

You don't even need to use The Old Testament to prove The Existence and Appearance of The Messiah during The Roman Occupation. It's all right there in The Old Testament, including The Prophecy of Judas accepting 30 pieces of silver to betray Jesus. It goes in to such detail that it talks about what he did with the money after the Crucifixion. He tossed it away.

It shows how The Religious Elites rejected Him. It talks about His side being pierced on The Cross, and how there are holes in his hands.

You can find a lot of The Gospel in The Old Testament, because much of what happened in The New Testament was prophesied.

Here is just a couple examples:

Zechariah 12:10

Then I will pour out on the house of David and on the residents of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and prayer, and they will look on Me, the One they have pierced. They will mourn for Him as one mourns an only child, and weep bitterly for Him as one grieves a firstborn son.

Zechariah 13:6

And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.

Zechariah 13:1

On that day a fountain will be opened to the house of David and the residents of Jerusalem, to cleanse them from sin and impurity

"Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel" (Isaiah 7:14).

"He was despised and rejected by mankind,
a man of suffering, and familiar with pain.
Like one from whom people hide their faces
he was despised, and we held him in low esteem" (Isaiah 53:3).

"I told them, 'If you think it best, give me my pay; but if not, keep it.' So they paid me thirty pieces of silver.

"And the Lord said to me, 'Throw it to the potter'—the handsome price at which they valued me! So I took the thirty pieces of silver and threw them to the potter at the house of the Lord" (Zechariah 11:12–13).

55 Old Testament Prophecies about Jesus | Jesus Film Project

Wrong. Peter said Paul's epistles were Scripture, and ALL Scripture is inspired by the Holy Spirit of God. The devil did the same thing you're doing here, twisting scripture. Satan is using you.

LOL...Not me pal.

Do you and others know that you are referencing the Old Testament, and that Jesus' coming marked the New Testament, a change....? Or do you just prefer picking and choosing from the parts of the Bible that support whatever you are claiming?

You don't even need to use The Old Testament to prove The Existence and Appearance of The Messiah during The Roman Occupation. It's all right there in The Old Testament, including The Prophecy of Judas accepting 30 pieces of silver to betray Jesus. It goes in to such detail that it talks about what he did with the money after the Crucifixion. He tossed it away.

It shows how The Religious Elites rejected Him. It talks about His side being pierced on The Cross, and how there are holes in his hands.

You can find a lot of The Gospel in The Old Testament, because much of what happened in The New Testament was prophesied.

Here is just a couple examples:

Zechariah 12:10

Then I will pour out on the house of David and on the residents of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and prayer, and they will look on Me, the One they have pierced. They will mourn for Him as one mourns an only child, and weep bitterly for Him as one grieves a firstborn son.

Zechariah 13:6

And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.

Zechariah 13:1

On that day a fountain will be opened to the house of David and the residents of Jerusalem, to cleanse them from sin and impurity

"Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel" (Isaiah 7:14).

"He was despised and rejected by mankind,
a man of suffering, and familiar with pain.
Like one from whom people hide their faces
he was despised, and we held him in low esteem" (Isaiah 53:3).

"I told them, 'If you think it best, give me my pay; but if not, keep it.' So they paid me thirty pieces of silver.

"And the Lord said to me, 'Throw it to the potter'—the handsome price at which they valued me! So I took the thirty pieces of silver and threw them to the potter at the house of the Lord" (Zechariah 11:12–13).

55 Old Testament Prophecies about Jesus | Jesus Film Project
Yep, it was all prophesied. What's happening today was also prophesied. The Bible says "my people are destroyed for a lack of knowledge". A lot of people that ignore Scripture and mock God's Word are heading for destruction.

For some reason, Atheists, and other Non Believers become violent or hostile when a believer tells them they believe.

I find that really weird. If you think there is no God, think there never was a Messiah, and in your heart you knew that to be true, you would have NO REACTION AT ALL to anyone who did believe in The Messiah.

It'd be like an Adult becoming enraged at the fact another adult believed in Santa Clause.

Last edited:
For some reason, Atheists, and other Non Believers become violent or hostile when a believer tells them they believe.

I find that really weird. If you think there is no God, think there never was a Messiah, and in your heart you knew that to be true, you would have NO REACTION AT ALL to anyone who did believe in The Messiah.

It'd be like an Adult becoming enraged at the fact another adult did not believe in Santa Clause.

this is great; you compare Jesus to Santa Claus :21:

Forum List

Back