Israel's Stranglehold on US Politics

Foreign-Aid-850x592.jpg

In his latest epistle, the Reverend Chris Hedges warns Israel and its apologists how misplaced charges of anti-Semitism will only expand the ranks of legitimate anti-Semites from the violent cults of far-right, White Christians to the hordes of radical Islam:

Israel’s Stranglehold on American Politics

"Twenty-four state governments’ passage of Israel lobby-backed legislation requiring their workers and contractors, under threat of dismissal, to sign a pro-Israel oath and promise not to support the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement is not an anti-Semitic trope.

"It is a fact.

"The shameless decision in 2014 by all 100 U.S. senators, including Bernie Sanders, to pass a Soviet-style plebiscite proposed by the Israel lobby to affirm Israel’s 'right to defend itself' during the 51 days it bombed and shelled homes, water treatment plants, power stations, hospitals and U.N. schools in Gaza, killing 2,251 Palestinians, including 551 children, is not an anti-Semitic trope.

"It is a fact."

The sole criterion of Israel and its lobby in determining who to support for US public office is identifying who backs the far-right agenda of the apartheid state of Israel and who does not.

"Genuine anti-Semitism is irrelevant"

IMO I believe the US & US states should have a policy of NOT supporting terrorists & terrorist states.

IMO it is difficult to do that when the US is also a terrorist state.

OMG what an idiot post from an idiot poster. US is a terror state now? LMAO. Dumbass old man
OMG what an idiot post from an idiot poster. US is a terror state now? LMAO. Dumbass old man
The US has been a terrorist state since it was founded on chattel slavery and genocide.

http://www.inf.fu-berlin.de/lehre/WS06/pmo/eng/audio/Chomsky.pdf

"...(I)n December 1987, at the peak of the first war on terrorism, that’s when the furor over the plague was peaking.

"The United Nations General Assembly passed a very strong resolution against terrorism, condemning the plague in the strongest terms, calling on every state to fight against it in every possible way. It passed unanimously.

"One country, Honduras, abstained.

"Two votes against; the usual two, United States and Israel.

"Why should the United States and Israel vote against a major resolution condemning terrorism in the strongest terms, in fact pretty much the terms that the Reagan administration was using?

"Well, there is a reason.

"There was one paragraph in that long resolution which said that nothing in this resolution infringes on the rights of people struggling against racist and colonialist regimes or foreign military occupation to continue with their resistance with the assistance of others, other states, states outside in their just cause.

"Well, the United States and Israel can’t accept that.

"The main reason that they couldn’t at the time was because of South Africa.

"South Africa was officially called an ally."

You're insane

I've told you that is what it says. You're right, that's what it says in the Bible.

Thank you.

SO you admit that the Bible says that God said that it is alright to beat your slave to death (provided that he lives for one or two days before he dies).

How can you say you believe in the Bible but you don't believe parts of the Bible that quote God?

You cannot be a little pregnant. Either you believe in the Bible...and ALL that is in it...or you don't.

Sounds to me that you only believe those parts of the Bible that you like.
Does the NT state that the OT law is dead?
I haven't a clue. Where is the passage that God specifically states that he was wrong what he said earlier and you actually cannot have slaves or beat them to death?

But even if it does.

God is perfect. He is incapable of making a mistake. He is without sin or weakness.

So he could not say something that later turned out to be a mistake...it is not possible.

So if God said (and he did) that it is okay to have slaves and to kill them...then that is what he meant and feels.

The Lord said it is okay to own slaves and beat them to death. That is fact.
I agee, you haven't a clue. God is never wrong, but God made a New Covenant. Jesus fulfilled the law and the law is dead. Read the book of Colossians in the New Testament.

Colossians is Paul talking...not God. God's words are always priority over man's words.

And if God is never wrong, how can he be wrong when he said that you should be able to own slaves and beat them to death?
Wrong. Peter said Paul's epistles were Scripture, and ALL Scripture is inspired by the Holy Spirit of God. The devil did the same thing you're doing here, twisting scripture. Satan is using you.

Thank you.

SO you admit that the Bible says that God said that it is alright to beat your slave to death (provided that he lives for one or two days before he dies).

How can you say you believe in the Bible but you don't believe parts of the Bible that quote God?

You cannot be a little pregnant. Either you believe in the Bible...and ALL that is in it...or you don't.

Sounds to me that you only believe those parts of the Bible that you like.
I haven't a clue. Where is the passage that God specifically states that he was wrong what he said earlier and you actually cannot have slaves or beat them to death?

But even if it does.

God is perfect. He is incapable of making a mistake. He is without sin or weakness.

So he could not say something that later turned out to be a mistake...it is not possible.

So if God said (and he did) that it is okay to have slaves and to kill them...then that is what he meant and feels.

I agee, you haven't a clue. God is never wrong, but God made a New Covenant. Jesus fulfilled the law and the law is dead. Read the book of Colossians in the New Testament.

Colossians is Paul talking...not God. God's words are always priority over man's words.

And if God is never wrong, how can he be wrong when he said that you should be able to own slaves and beat them to death?
Wrong. Peter said Paul's epistles were Scripture, and ALL Scripture is inspired by the Holy Spirit of God. The devil did the same thing you're doing here, twisting scripture. Satan is using you.

I am not wrong. Peter is a human. Paul is a human. Flawed humans.

Whose words mean more - God's direct words or words that a person says are God's words?

The answer should be obvious.

But even if it does.

Whose words mean more God's direct words or words that a person says are God's words?

The men that wrote the OT were also flawed humans. Now you have a problem of your own making. You claim that the words in the OT that were written by flawed men are the Word of God, yet you deny that other words written by flawed men aren't the Word of God. You're picking and choosing which words to believe and which words to not believe. Who the hell are you?

Foreign-Aid-850x592.jpg

In his latest epistle, the Reverend Chris Hedges warns Israel and its apologists how misplaced charges of anti-Semitism will only expand the ranks of legitimate anti-Semites from the violent cults of far-right, White Christians to the hordes of radical Islam:

"Twenty-four state governments’ passage of Israel lobby-backed legislation requiring their workers and contractors, under threat of dismissal, to sign a pro-Israel oath and promise not to support the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement is not an anti-Semitic trope.

"It is a fact.

"The shameless decision in 2014 by all 100 U.S. senators, including Bernie Sanders, to pass a Soviet-style plebiscite proposed by the Israel lobby to affirm Israel’s 'right to defend itself' during the 51 days it bombed and shelled homes, water treatment plants, power stations, hospitals and U.N. schools in Gaza, killing 2,251 Palestinians, including 551 children, is not an anti-Semitic trope.

"It is a fact."

The sole criterion of Israel and its lobby in determining who to support for US public office is identifying who backs the far-right agenda of the apartheid state of Israel and who does not.

IMO I believe the US & US states should have a policy of NOT supporting terrorists & terrorist states.

The US has been a terrorist state since it was founded on chattel slavery and genocide.

"...(I)n December 1987, at the peak of the first war on terrorism, that’s when the furor over the plague was peaking.

"The United Nations General Assembly passed a very strong resolution against terrorism, condemning the plague in the strongest terms, calling on every state to fight against it in every possible way. It passed unanimously.

"Why should the United States and Israel vote against a major resolution condemning terrorism in the strongest terms, in fact pretty much the terms that the Reagan administration was using?

"There was one paragraph in that long resolution which said that nothing in this resolution infringes on the rights of people struggling against racist and colonialist regimes or foreign military occupation to continue with their resistance with the assistance of others, other states, states outside in their just cause.

You're insane
You're insane
Nancy Pelosi: Even If America Falls, We Will Still Send Billions to Israel

Foreign-Aid-850x592.jpg

"It is a fact.

"It is a fact."

You're insane
You're insane
Nancy Pelosi: Even If America Falls, We Will Still Send Billions to Israel

Iran, Iraq, Turkey, Yemen, North Korea = Terror States. US is not a terror state. I support Israel 100%. They are our only true ally in the cesspool that is the Middle East. Educate yourself because you sound stupid posting random articles off Google.

Figures that you quote a Jew hating Alt Right source. LMAO. People like you are a freaking joke.

But even if it does.

Whose words mean more God's direct words or words that a person says are God's words?

The men that wrote the OT were also flawed humans. Now you have a problem of your own making. You claim that the words in the OT that were written by flawed men are the Word of God, yet you deny that other words written by flawed men aren't the Word of God. You're picking and choosing which words to believe and which words to not believe. Who the hell are you?

LOL...Not me pal. You are the Bible lover - not me. And you are ducking the question.

Which words mean more - what God said or what human's say God said?

If you believe the Bible - and you say you do - the answer is obvious.

Foreign-Aid-850x592.jpg

"It is a fact.

"It is a fact."

I find it hilarious that US politicians think they have to pass legislation declaring Israel has a right to defend itself.

I find it even more hilarious that snowflakes think Israel gives a shit if any other nation votes to recognize their already existing right to defend itself!

Israeli Politician:
'President Netanyahu, our enemies have just invaded, crossing our borders
with tanks and personnel, screaming. 'Kill all the Jews'. Should we attack with our military?

Netanyahu:
'No, not yet. The US Congress just began voting to decide if we have a right to defend ourselves!
We have to wait and find out how the vote goes 1st.'

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL...Not me pal.

YOU SAID YOU BELIEVE THE BIBLE...I never did.

So how can you believe the Bible and not believe it when it says God said it is okay to have slaves and to beat them to death?

You cannot have it both ways.
Of course you don't believe the Bible, that's obvious. You're doing the exact same thing that the devil did to Jesus, quote Scripture out of context and try to use it to your benefit. You just made yourself look like the fool you are, and I wasn't even trying that hard. Carry on.

LOL...Not me pal.

So how can you believe the Bible and not believe it when it says God said it is okay to have slaves and to beat them to death?

Do you and others know that you are referencing the Old Testament, and that Jesus' coming marked the New Testament, a change....? Or do you just prefer picking and choosing from the parts of the Bible that support whatever you are claiming?

LOL...Not me pal.

Of course you don't believe the Bible, that's obvious. You're doing the exact same thing that the devil did to Jesus, quote Scripture out of context and try to use it to your benefit. You just made yourself look like the fool you are, and I wasn't even trying that hard. Carry on.

And yet you keep ducking the question. Remember, God knows all. And he is watching you now and watching that you refuse to answer a simple question about the Bible.

LOL...Not me pal.

And yet you keep ducking the question. Which shows your believe is not solid.

I haven't ducked anything and everyone here knows it. I showed you for what you are. You're a fool, that's what the Bible says.

Nope...we love the peaceful Jews we dont like the Zionists and the occupiers.

The Arabs who keep losing wars to Israel don't like Zionists either.
So what?
Not over yet. The Zionists ruled for few decades, muslims ruled that part of the world for centuries. Things do change.

How many times do the Arabs need to get their asses kicked?
73 if it wasnr foe the US intervention Israel was gonna be in history books once again.
Look I dont deny the right of Jews to the holy land, but they took more than they oeiginally had, kicked and killed millions of palesrianoams and seized their lands...brought in settlers from all over the world. You gonna tell me well same happened in the US with the natives, they got over it....I say no, because Palestinians still in refuge camps and still wants to go back....the other main thing is a holy land foe muslims that they will no stop from trying 4o get it back...saladin did it before and it will happen again.[/Q

Look I dont deny the right of Jews to the holy land, but they took more than they oeiginally had,

Arabs keep losing wars, they're gonna keep losing land.

kicked and killed millions of palesrianoams and seized their lands..

When your landlord loses his building, the renters don't get it. Sorry.

brought in settlers from all over the world.

Yup. Israel can bring in whoever they want.
Just like Syria, Egypt, Jordan, etc. could have brought in Palestinians, if they really gave a shit about their
fellow Muslims.

I say no, because Palestinians still in refuge camps and still wants to go back....

Tough shit.

the other main thing is a holy land foe muslims

Is Spain still holy land for Muslims?

saladin did it before and it will happen again.

So will the Arabs have to get their asses kicked 2 more times? 3 more?
What if Israel kicks Iran's ass?

you don't understand "ALLAH's MINDSET"-----he has decreed that muzzies are SUPPOSED \
to murder rape and steal

LOL...Not me pal.

I haven't ducked anything and everyone here knows it. I showed you for what you are. You're a fool, that's what the Bible says.

You have ducked the same INCREDIBLY simple question 3 times. You are clearly afraid to answer the question or you would have answered it already.

LOL...Not me pal.

You have ducked the same INCREDIBLY simple question 3 times. You are clearly afraid to answer the question or you would have answered it already.

LOL, whatever, fool.

LOL...Not me pal.

LOL, whatever, fool.

And yet I have answered every question you asked...and you simply refuse to answer this INCREDIBLY simple one. I maybe a fool. But you are clearly a coward on this.

LOL, whatever, fool.

And yet I have answered every question you asked...and you simply refuse to answer this INCREDIBLY simple one. I maybe a fool. But you are clearly a coward on this.

I think you need to use bigger and bolder print.

LOL, whatever, fool.

And I think you need to grow a spine.

You brought up the Bible - not I. Yet when asked a simple question about it...you run and hide because it tests your faith.

LOL, whatever, fool.

You brought up the Bible - not I. Yet when asked a simple question about it...you run and hide because it tests your faith.

What? I can't hear you. Could you talk a little louder?

LOL, whatever, fool.

What? I can't hear you. Could you talk a little louder?

Look at this folks. BS Filter claims he believes in the Bible. Yet he is clearly terrified to answer a simple, little question about it.

Forum List

Back