Israel's Stranglehold on US Politics

100 wars to go, muslims wont give up trust me on that. The crusaders had the holy land and Aladdin recaptured it. Is a matter of time.

muslims wont give up trust me on that.

Gluttons for punishment.

Is a matter of time.

Nah.
Oh yeah...you can ask any Muslim from Indonesia to NYC they will tell you that the Palestinian cause is their mine cause.

Yeah, you whiney losers sure whine a lot.
Nope we dont like injustice. You seem happy to see Palestinians getting killed and their lands are seized.

Blame Hamas.....

Jo
Blame the zinoists and their leader Bibi who. Two will be heading to jail soon.

73 if it wasnr foe the US intervention Israel was gonna be in history books once again.
Look I dont deny the right of Jews to the holy land, but they took more than they oeiginally had, kicked and killed millions of palesrianoams and seized their lands...brought in settlers from all over the world. You gonna tell me well same happened in the US with the natives, they got over it....I say no, because Palestinians still in refuge camps and still wants to go back....the other main thing is a holy land foe muslims that they will no stop from trying 4o get it back...saladin did it before and it will happen again.

Look I dont deny the right of Jews to the holy land, but they took more than they oeiginally had,

Arabs keep losing wars, they're gonna keep losing land.

kicked and killed millions of palesrianoams and seized their lands..

When your landlord loses his building, the renters don't get it. Sorry.

brought in settlers from all over the world.

Yup. Israel can bring in whoever they want.
Just like Syria, Egypt, Jordan, etc. could have brought in Palestinians, if they really gave a shit about their
fellow Muslims.

I say no, because Palestinians still in refuge camps and still wants to go back....

Tough shit.

the other main thing is a holy land foe muslims

Is Spain still holy land for Muslims?

saladin did it before and it will happen again.

So will the Arabs have to get their asses kicked 2 more times? 3 more?
What if Israel kicks Iran's ass?
100 wars to go, muslims wont give up trust me on that. The crusaders had the holy land and Aladdin recaptured it. Is a matter of time.

muslims wont give up trust me on that.

Gluttons for punishment.

Is a matter of time.

Nah.
Oh yeah...you can ask any Muslim from Indonesia to NYC they will tell you that the Palestinian cause is their mine cause.

There's a damn good reason why Egypt closed that Border.

Jo
Egyptians dont agree with their dictator who came to power with a military coup :).

but Palestinians will get their land back.

Right after the Romans get Constantinople back.
Oh they will :). Saladin did before and it's a cause that's dear to 1.7 billion muslims not just palestianians.

Aren't the Muslims tired of the Jews kicking Arab ass?
Nope...we love the peaceful Jews we dont like the Zionists and the occupiers.

The Arabs who keep losing wars to Israel don't like Zionists either.
So what?
Not over yet. The Zionists ruled for few decades, muslims ruled that part of the world for centuries. Things do change.

Let me know when these guys get their land back.

cody.jpg

Jehovah has turned his back on you because you sought out Lucifer-Satan-Allah as your god.

Allah has sent you delusion because he wants to be worshipped as God and wants to use you as cannon fodder in his end time wars against Israel and The True God.

He wants to sit upon The Throne of God and be worshipped as God. But he is not God.
He is The Trickster, The Great Deceiver, The Father of Lies.

“Who can deceive like Allah”?

You and your people, save those that reject Allah, will be utterly destroyed.

Great deal! Considering they gave up the chance to share the land 70 years ago. They're lucky anyone is offering them anything.
Great deal my ass..the Zionists stole their land they will give it back sooner or later.

You can't steal land that was never a country or state.
It was territory won by battle.
And the war still on till the natives gain back their land...ain't over.
You wrong.
What will happen the jew who dont beleive in the messiah ?
Also what did the crusaders do to the Jews?

Literally ancient history.

Oh they will :). Saladin did before and it's a cause that's dear to 1.7 billion muslims not just palestianians.

Aren't the Muslims tired of the Jews kicking Arab ass?
Nope...we love the peaceful Jews we dont like the Zionists and the occupiers.

The Arabs who keep losing wars to Israel don't like Zionists either.
So what?
Not over yet. The Zionists ruled for few decades, muslims ruled that part of the world for centuries. Things do change.

Let me know when these guys get their land back.

cody.jpg
Apples and oranges...1.7 billion muslims their main cause is Jerusalem.

Jehovah has turned his back on you because you sought out Lucifer-Satan-Allah as your god.

Allah has sent you delusion because he wants to be worshipped as God and wants to use you as cannon fodder in his end time wars against Israel and The True God.

He wants to sit upon The Throne of God and be worshipped as God. But he is not God.
He is The Trickster, The Great Deceiver, The Father of Lies.

“Who can deceive like Allah”?

You and your people, save those that reject Allah, will be utterly destroyed.

Great deal my ass..the Zionists stole their land they will give it back sooner or later.

You can't steal land that was never a country or state.
It was territory won by battle.
And the war still on till the natives gain back their land...ain't over.
You wrong.
What will happen the jew who dont beleive in the messiah ?
Also what did the crusaders do to the Jews?

Literally ancient history.
Christians massacred you many times and you seeked refuge in Muslim countries...history doesnt lie.
Evangelicals back Israel now just so the prophecy of the messiah comes to reality and then they will finish the Jews ( ask any evangelical)
And we smart enough to distinguish between Zionism and Judaism.

]

The Jews dont beleive , so we can be thrown in hell and they are gonna be fine according to your book? :p

Wrong again; you know squat about Jews or Jewish demographics. Your 'culture' has Hitler coloring books for sale in it's grocery stores, after all, you raise your children to be mass murderers, so why would anyone take you and your cult seriously, anyway?
Mass murders? Like Columbine, sandy hook ? Florida ? Those are white kids.

you saying the killers were Jews? We note you really have no idea about Jewish demographics and what they think about anything. Keep up the good work of being a insane Muslim; it will probably get you elected to office in some Democratic Party stronghold somewhere.

Currently, 25% of Israeli citizens identify as non-Jewish, most of those are Muslim. That percentage has been roughly the same since Israel was founded in 1948.
Talk about your own version of history :)...have you ever asked yourself why Israel refuses the right of return to the Palestinians? That's right because that will shift the demographics dramatically.
This is why the Democrat party is anti-Semitic.
A small but steady share of U.S. Muslims are Republicans
Being a republican Muslim is like being a black Klansman.
The Pals have been offered Statehood often and they turn away.
A portion of their own land, with no army ...good deal huh?
You know as well as I do that the goal of muslims is to destroy Israel, not to give the Pas a nation.
Muslims couldve done when they ruled the area for centuries, how come they didnt do it ? ;)

Greed, and too busy murdering and robbing each other. Jews didn't have a country then. Jews had to administer your conquests, as most Muslims were mentally retarded criminals who didn't trust each other not to steal, so Jews were put in charge of many cities, particularly in Spain. That is the reason most Christians in the ancient and medieval periods didn't care for Jews as a group, along with their own mass murder campaigns against Christians whenever they could get away with it; they were part of the Muslim world and its invasions for the most part. That changed by the 18th-19th century, for a number of reasons.

Yes, you're too stupid to come out a winner in any historical discussion. Like I said , you don't know squat about anything.

lol at '1.7 billion Muslims'; can't even wipe your own butts, totally dependent on slavery and robbery, murder, and extortion for your 'glorious past' and western tech to survive today, can't even combine to do anything but generate terrorist cells, lost every war you ever had with Israel, and you can't even take on Burma in a fight and win, you're such pathetic craven losers; without slaves you have no economy. Your 'threat level' is nil. All you can do is pay loons to blow up buses full of unarmed children and the like.

Last edited:
What's His name?
God in english
Allah in Arabic
Yahuwh in hebrew
Is Jesus God?
Nope he is not.
Ok, tell me who Jesus is.
Jesus is a messenger from God just like abraham, moses and the rest and his mom is the virgin mary.
We disagree. My Bible says that Jesus is God. My bible says Mary WAS a virgin until the birth of Jesus and then she had more children. I believe the Bible and you don't.

God in english
Allah in Arabic
Yahuwh in hebrew
Is Jesus God?
Nope he is not.
Jesus is a messenger from God just like abraham, moses and the rest and his mom is the virgin mary.
We disagree. My Bible says that Jesus is God. My bible says Mary WAS a virgin until the birth of Jesus and then she had more children. I believe the Bible and you don't.

So you believe the Bible?

So you believe that it's okay to have slaves and to beat them to death...so long as they live a couple of days before they die?

'When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)'

'You would think that Jesus and the New Testament would have a different view of slavery, but slavery is still approved of in the New Testament, as the following passages show.

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)'

Slavery – Evil Bible .com

Last edited:
Foreign-Aid-850x592.jpg

In his latest epistle, the Reverend Chris Hedges warns Israel and its apologists how misplaced charges of anti-Semitism will only expand the ranks of legitimate anti-Semites from the violent cults of far-right, White Christians to the hordes of radical Islam:

Israel’s Stranglehold on American Politics

"Twenty-four state governments’ passage of Israel lobby-backed legislation requiring their workers and contractors, under threat of dismissal, to sign a pro-Israel oath and promise not to support the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement is not an anti-Semitic trope.

"It is a fact.

"The shameless decision in 2014 by all 100 U.S. senators, including Bernie Sanders, to pass a Soviet-style plebiscite proposed by the Israel lobby to affirm Israel’s 'right to defend itself' during the 51 days it bombed and shelled homes, water treatment plants, power stations, hospitals and U.N. schools in Gaza, killing 2,251 Palestinians, including 551 children, is not an anti-Semitic trope.

"It is a fact."

The sole criterion of Israel and its lobby in determining who to support for US public office is identifying who backs the far-right agenda of the apartheid state of Israel and who does not.

"Genuine anti-Semitism is irrelevant"

IMO I believe the US & US states should have a policy of NOT supporting terrorists & terrorist states.

IMO it is difficult to do that when the US is also a terrorist state.

Last edited:
Is Jesus God?
Nope he is not.

So you believe that it's okay to have slaves and to beat them to death...so long as they live a couple of days before they die?

'When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)'

'You would think that Jesus and the New Testament would have a different view of slavery, but slavery is still approved of in the New Testament, as the following passages show.

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)'

Then don't become a Christian would be my advice. Good luck.

Nope he is not.

I was not asking for me.

You said you believe in the Bible. So I was simply asking you if you believe what the Bible says about slavery - that it is okay to have slaves and okay to beat them to death, provided they live fora couple days before they succumb?

I was not asking for me.

You said you believe in the Bible. So I was simply asking you if you believe what the Bible says about slavery - that it is okay to have slaves and okay to beat them to death, provided they live fora couple days before they succumb?
Yes, I believe the Bible. No, I don't believe it is okay to have slaves and beat them and neither does God. Jesus never said it was okay to beat slaves and neither does the NT.

Hahaha historians documented what Saladin did amd you had to find one little piece that says otherwise ? Even Ridley Scott made a movie about it.
Crusaders aka as fanatic Christians massacred both Jews and muslims in the holy land, till saladin had to come in amd get things back to normal amd send the terrorists back to where they came from....the Jews lived peacefully in the holy land till Hitler again massacred them amd the Zionists returned the favour to muslims by invading Palestinian, syrian and Lebanese lands.

Crusaders aka as fanatic Christians massacred both Jews and muslims in the holy land,

And now Muslims massacre Jews and Christians.
Where? Iraq invasion? Lybia? Syria? Or the bombing of Gaza and the Zionist crimes in the west bank?

Where?

Wherever they get the chance.

Where do Muslims live in peace with their non-Muslim neighboring countries?
In tons of places...who has 100s of armed bases around the world? Muslims ?
1ho used two atomic bombs on civilians ? Muslims?
Who invades countries because of natural resources? Muslims?

In tons of places...

I recall seeing a list of areas with border conflicts, and they were all areas where
Muslims bordered non-Muslims.

Must have been a coincidence.

Israel is a tiny little nation surrounded by muslims, yet the muslims will not leave Israel alone in peace. It's the muslims that want Israel off what they believe is their land, not the other way around.

I was not asking for me.

Yes, I believe the Bible. No, I don't believe it is okay to have slaves and beat them and neither does God. Jesus never said it was okay to beat slaves and neither does the NT.

"Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear."

So, this is the way Jesus desires his followers to be; living in fear & having respect for those that threat their slaves less than dogs.

Sorry, I must be missing something there.

I was not asking for me.

"Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear."

So, this is the way Jesus desires his followers to be; living in fear & having respect for those that threat their slaves less than dogs.

Sorry, I must be missing something there.
I agree, you're missing a lot.

I was not asking for me.

Ummm...yes, God was saying these things.

In the end of Exodus 20:
'
Then the Lord said to Moses, “Tell the Israelites this: ‘You have seen for yourselves that I have spoken to you from heaven:AO)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-2074AO" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> 23 Do not make any gods to be alongside me;AP)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-2075AP" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> do not make for yourselves gods of silver or gods of gold.AQ)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-2075AQ" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;">

24 “‘Make an altarAR)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-2076AR" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> of earth for me and sacrifice on it your burnt offeringsAS)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-2076AS" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;">and fellowship offerings, your sheep and goats and your cattle. Wherever I cause my nameAT)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-2076AT" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> to be honored, I will come to you and blessAU)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-2076AU" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;">you. 25 If you make an altar of stones for me, do not build it with dressed stones, for you will defile it if you use a toolAV)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-2077AV" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> on it. 26 And do not go up to my altar on steps, or your private partsAW)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-2078AW" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> may be exposed.’

I was not asking for me.

But God did say those things.

In Exodus 20:
22And the Lord said unto Moses, Thus thou shalt say unto the children of Israel, Ye have seen that I have talked with you from heaven.
  • Exodus 20:23 (KJV)
    Ye shall not make with me gods of silver, neither shall ye make unto you gods of gold.
  • Exodus 20:24 (KJV)
    An altar of earth thou shalt make unto me, and shalt sacrifice thereon thy burnt offerings, and thy peace offerings, thy sheep, and thine oxen: in all places where I record my name I will come unto thee, and I will bless thee.
  • Exodus 20:25 (KJV)
    And if thou wilt make me an altar of stone, thou shalt not build it of hewn stone: for if thou lift up thy tool upon it, thou hast polluted it.
And than in Exodus 21:

it goes on - as God's words - to Exodus 21:20/21

''And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished.
  • Exodus 21:21 (KJV)
    Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money.'
exodus 21 | YouVersion search | The Bible App

These ARE God's words pal.

And the OT is part of the Bible. Or do you ignore the Ten Commandments?

Last edited:
Is Jesus God?
Nope he is not.

Different kinds of slaves ...

Wooldominatrix.jpg

Forum List

Back