Israel's Stranglehold on US Politics

My God is the god... of abraham, moses, jesus and the virgin Mary.
What's His name?
God in english
Allah in Arabic
Yahuwh in hebrew

Nope
What's nope.
Blue Cheese....Saladin was a mass murderer like his prophet before him.

Jo
Nope read what the crusaders said about saladin, he also protected the Jews and Christians after he gained control of the holy land....the crusaders in the other hand massacre the Jews and muslims.

Nope...we love the peaceful Jews we dont like the Zionists and the occupiers.

The Arabs who keep losing wars to Israel don't like Zionists either.
So what?
Not over yet. The Zionists ruled for few decades, muslims ruled that part of the world for centuries. Things do change.

How many times do the Arabs need to get their asses kicked?
73 if it wasnr foe the US intervention Israel was gonna be in history books once again.
Look I dont deny the right of Jews to the holy land, but they took more than they oeiginally had, kicked and killed millions of palesrianoams and seized their lands...brought in settlers from all over the world. You gonna tell me well same happened in the US with the natives, they got over it....I say no, because Palestinians still in refuge camps and still wants to go back....the other main thing is a holy land foe muslims that they will no stop from trying 4o get it back...saladin did it before and it will happen again.

Look I dont deny the right of Jews to the holy land, but they took more than they oeiginally had,

Arabs keep losing wars, they're gonna keep losing land.

kicked and killed millions of palesrianoams and seized their lands..

When your landlord loses his building, the renters don't get it. Sorry.

brought in settlers from all over the world.

Yup. Israel can bring in whoever they want.
Just like Syria, Egypt, Jordan, etc. could have brought in Palestinians, if they really gave a shit about their
fellow Muslims.

I say no, because Palestinians still in refuge camps and still wants to go back....

Tough shit.

the other main thing is a holy land foe muslims

Is Spain still holy land for Muslims?

saladin did it before and it will happen again.

So will the Arabs have to get their asses kicked 2 more times? 3 more?
What if Israel kicks Iran's ass?

There are tens of thousands of Palestinians Living peacefully in Israel proper. Gee....the government won't allow the bombers to move in.....how rude!

Jo

Nope...we love the peaceful Jews we dont like the Zionists and the occupiers.

So what?
Not over yet. The Zionists ruled for few decades, muslims ruled that part of the world for centuries. Things do change.

73 if it wasnr foe the US intervention Israel was gonna be in history books once again.
Look I dont deny the right of Jews to the holy land, but they took more than they oeiginally had, kicked and killed millions of palesrianoams and seized their lands...brought in settlers from all over the world. You gonna tell me well same happened in the US with the natives, they got over it....I say no, because Palestinians still in refuge camps and still wants to go back....the other main thing is a holy land foe muslims that they will no stop from trying 4o get it back...saladin did it before and it will happen again.

Look I dont deny the right of Jews to the holy land, but they took more than they oeiginally had,

Just like Syria, Egypt, Jordan, etc. could have brought in Palestinians, if they really gave a shit about their
fellow Muslims.

I say no, because Palestinians still in refuge camps and still wants to go back....

Tough shit.

100 wars to go, muslims wont give up trust me on that. The crusaders had the holy land and Aladdin recaptured it. Is a matter of time.

What's His name?
God in english
Allah in Arabic
Yahuwh in hebrew

Nope
What's nope.

Jo
Nope read what the crusaders said about saladin, he also protected the Jews and Christians after he gained control of the holy land....the crusaders in the other hand massacre the Jews and muslims.

I have read it ... You apparently have not.
Saladin the merciful - think again! - The Templar Knight

So what?

fellow Muslims.

Tough shit.

There are tens of thousands of Palestinians Living peacefully in Israel proper. Gee....the government won't allow the bombers to move in.....how rude!

Jo
Palestinians living as se one class citizens you mean :). Heck even non white Jews scream racism. I bet you didnt know that.

So what?

fellow Muslims.

Tough shit.

100 wars to go, muslims wont give up trust me on that. The crusaders had the holy land and Aladdin recaptured it. Is a matter of time.

muslims wont give up trust me on that.

Gluttons for punishment.

Is a matter of time.

Nah.

God in english
Allah in Arabic
Yahuwh in hebrew

Nope
What's nope.

Jo

Hahaha historians documented what Saladin did amd you had to find one little piece that says otherwise ? Even Ridley Scott made a movie about it.
Crusaders aka as fanatic Christians massacred both Jews and muslims in the holy land, till saladin had to come in amd get things back to normal amd send the terrorists back to where they came from....the Jews lived peacefully in the holy land till Hitler again massacred them amd the Zionists returned the favour to muslims by invading Palestinian, syrian and Lebanese lands.

Jo

Hahaha historians documented what Saladin did amd you had to find one little piece that says otherwise ? Even Ridley Scott made a movie about it.
Crusaders aka as fanatic Christians massacred both Jews and muslims in the holy land, till saladin had to come in amd get things back to normal amd send the terrorists back to where they came from....the Jews lived peacefully in the holy land till Hitler again massacred them amd the Zionists returned the favour to muslims by invading Palestinian, syrian and Lebanese lands.

Crusaders aka as fanatic Christians massacred both Jews and muslims in the holy land,

And now Muslims massacre Jews and Christians.

fellow Muslims.

Tough shit.

Gluttons for punishment.

Is a matter of time.

Nah.
Oh yeah...you can ask any Muslim from Indonesia to NYC they will tell you that the Palestinian cause is their mine cause.

fellow Muslims.

Tough shit.

Gluttons for punishment.

Is a matter of time.

Nah.
Oh yeah...you can ask any Muslim from Indonesia to NYC they will tell you that the Palestinian cause is their mine cause.

Yeah, you whiney losers sure whine a lot.

What's nope.

Jo

Crusaders aka as fanatic Christians massacred both Jews and muslims in the holy land,

Where? Iraq invasion? Lybia? Syria? Or the bombing of Gaza and the Zionist crimes in the west bank?

fellow Muslims.

Tough shit.

Gluttons for punishment.

Is a matter of time.

Nah.

Nope we dont like injustice. You seem happy to see Palestinians getting killed and their lands are seized.

fellow Muslims.

Tough shit.

Jo
Palestinians living as se one class citizens you mean :). Heck even non white Jews scream racism. I bet you didnt know that.

All they need to do is not strap on a bomb.
Israel needs all the productive workers they can get...the hard working Palestinians living in Israel do well and are afforded the full protection of that government. The people they have to be afraid of are their own radical relatives who see them as traitors for not killing Jews.

Jo

Jo

Where? Iraq invasion? Lybia? Syria? Or the bombing of Gaza and the Zionist crimes in the west bank?

Where?

Wherever they get the chance.

Where do Muslims live in peace with their non-Muslim neighboring countries?

fellow Muslims.

Tough shit.

Gluttons for punishment.

Is a matter of time.

Nah.

Nope we dont like injustice. You seem happy to see Palestinians getting killed and their lands are seized.

Whiney bitches.

fellow Muslims.

Tough shit.

Gluttons for punishment.

Is a matter of time.

Nah.

Blame Hamas.....

Jo

fellow Muslims.

Tough shit.

Jo

All they need to do is not strap on a bomb.
Israel needs all the productive workers they can get...the hard working Palestinians living in Israel do well and are afforded the full protection of that government. The people they have to be afraid of are their own radical relatives who see them as traitors for not killing Jews.

Jo
I'm no fan of suicide bombing or killing innocents...but taking once land, humiliating him, and throw him a bone is as criminal as a suicide bomb.

fellow Muslims.

Tough shit.

Gluttons for punishment.

Is a matter of time.

Nah.

There's a damn good reason why Egypt closed that Border.

Jo

Where?

Wherever they get the chance.

Where do Muslims live in peace with their non-Muslim neighboring countries?
In tons of places...who has 100s of armed bases around the world? Muslims ?
1ho used two atomic bombs on civilians ? Muslims?
Who invades countries because of natural resources? Muslims?

Forum List

Back