Israel's Stranglehold on US Politics

Jehovah has turned his back on Muslims because they sought out Lucifer-Satan-Allah as their god.

Allah has sent them delusion because he wants to be worshipped as God and wants to use them as cannon fodder in his end time wars against Israel and The True God.

He wants to sit upon The Throne of God and be worshipped as God. But he is not God.
He is The Trickster, The Great Deceiver, The Father of Lies.

“Who can deceive like Allah”?

All the wicked who worship false gods save those that reject Allah and worship Jehovah, will be utterly destroyed.

The Pals have been offered Statehood often and they turn away.
A portion of their own land, with no army ...good deal huh?

Great deal! Considering they gave up the chance to share the land 70 years ago. They're lucky anyone is offering them anything.
Great deal my ass..the Zionists stole their land they will give it back sooner or later.

You can't steal land that was never a country or state.
It was territory won by battle.
And the war still on till the natives gain back their land...ain't over.

Last edited:
Jehovah has turned his back on you because you sought out Lucifer-Satan-Allah as your god.

Allah has sent you delusion because he wants to be worshipped as God and wants to use you as cannon fodder in his end time wars against Israel and The True God.

He wants to sit upon The Throne of God and be worshipped as God. But he is not God.
He is The Trickster, The Great Deceiver, The Father of Lies.

“Who can deceive like Allah”?

You and your people, save those that reject Allah, will be utterly destroyed.

A portion of their own land, with no army ...good deal huh?

Great deal! Considering they gave up the chance to share the land 70 years ago. They're lucky anyone is offering them anything.
Great deal my ass..the Zionists stole their land they will give it back sooner or later.

You can't steal land that was never a country or state.
It was territory won by battle.
And the war still on till the natives gain back their land...ain't over.
You wrong.
What will happen the jew who dont beleive in the messiah ?
Also what did the crusaders do to the Jews?

Oh, go to hell. No one is going to destroy Israel.
No one will..but Palestinians will get their land back.

but Palestinians will get their land back.

Right after the Romans get Constantinople back.
Oh they will :). Saladin did before and it's a cause that's dear to 1.7 billion muslims not just palestianians.

Aren't the Muslims tired of the Jews kicking Arab ass?
Nope...we love the peaceful Jews we dont like the Zionists and the occupiers.

The Arabs who keep losing wars to Israel don't like Zionists either.
So what?

No one will..but Palestinians will get their land back.

Oh they will :). Saladin did before and it's a cause that's dear to 1.7 billion muslims not just palestianians.

So what?
Not over yet. The Zionists ruled for few decades, muslims ruled that part of the world for centuries. Things do change.

So what?
Not over yet. The Zionists ruled for few decades, muslims ruled that part of the world for centuries. Things do change.

How many times do the Arabs need to get their asses kicked?

Not their land. There was never a Palestinian nation.
Not according to the UN, Palestinians refugees, 1.7 billion muslims and most countries.
The UN isn't the final authority. God is.
I agree we shall wait and see.
Who is your God?
My God is the god... of abraham, moses, jesus and the virgin Mary.
What's His name?

So what?

73 if it wasnr foe the US intervention Israel was gonna be in history books once again.
Look I dont deny the right of Jews to the holy land, but they took more than they oeiginally had, kicked and killed millions of palesrianoams and seized their lands...brought in settlers from all over the world. You gonna tell me well same happened in the US with the natives, they got over it....I say no, because Palestinians still in refuge camps and still wants to go back....the other main thing is a holy land foe muslims that they will no stop from trying 4o get it back...saladin did it before and it will happen again.

Foreign-Aid-850x592.jpg

In his latest epistle, the Reverend Chris Hedges warns Israel and its apologists how misplaced charges of anti-Semitism will only expand the ranks of legitimate anti-Semites from the violent cults of far-right, White Christians to the hordes of radical Islam:

Israel’s Stranglehold on American Politics

"Twenty-four state governments’ passage of Israel lobby-backed legislation requiring their workers and contractors, under threat of dismissal, to sign a pro-Israel oath and promise not to support the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement is not an anti-Semitic trope.

"It is a fact.

"The shameless decision in 2014 by all 100 U.S. senators, including Bernie Sanders, to pass a Soviet-style plebiscite proposed by the Israel lobby to affirm Israel’s 'right to defend itself' during the 51 days it bombed and shelled homes, water treatment plants, power stations, hospitals and U.N. schools in Gaza, killing 2,251 Palestinians, including 551 children, is not an anti-Semitic trope.

"It is a fact."

The sole criterion of Israel and its lobby in determining who to support for US public office is identifying who backs the far-right agenda of the apartheid state of Israel and who does not.

"Genuine anti-Semitism is irrelevant"

"The shameless decision in 2014 by all 100 U.S. senators, including Bernie Sanders, to pass a Soviet-style plebiscite proposed by the Israel lobby to affirm Israel’s 'right to defend itself' during the 51 days it bombed and shelled homes, water treatment plants, power stations, hospitals and U.N. schools in Gaza, killing 2,251 Palestinians, including 551 children, is not an anti-Semitic trope.

If they can't bomb the terrorists where they're hiding, what are they allowed to do?

silly------they can get bombed-----you are kinda slow

Yeah they actually want Isreael to just commit national suicide.. until they do that
The left will not offer them a hand of friendship.....oh wait...

Also I dare the op to name a single group that is both far right and anti Israel.

Jo

Not according to the UN, Palestinians refugees, 1.7 billion muslims and most countries.
Who is your God?
What's His name?

His Name is;
ADONI, YHWH.
The Creator, the alpha and omega, the almighty.

So what?

73 if it wasnr foe the US intervention Israel was gonna be in history books once again.
Look I dont deny the right of Jews to the holy land, but they took more than they oeiginally had, kicked and killed millions of palesrianoams and seized their lands...brought in settlers from all over the world. You gonna tell me well same happened in the US with the natives, they got over it....I say no, because Palestinians still in refuge camps and still wants to go back....the other main thing is a holy land foe muslims that they will no stop from trying 4o get it back...saladin did it before and it will happen again.

Do you want ranch or blue cheese dressing with that Saladin?

Jo

Who is your God?
What's His name?
God in english
Allah in Arabic
Yahuwh in hebrew

So what?

Do you want ranch or blue cheese dressing with that Saladin?

Jo
Troll somewhere else please.

Foreign-Aid-850x592.jpg

In his latest epistle, the Reverend Chris Hedges warns Israel and its apologists how misplaced charges of anti-Semitism will only expand the ranks of legitimate anti-Semites from the violent cults of far-right, White Christians to the hordes of radical Islam:

Israel’s Stranglehold on American Politics

"Twenty-four state governments’ passage of Israel lobby-backed legislation requiring their workers and contractors, under threat of dismissal, to sign a pro-Israel oath and promise not to support the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement is not an anti-Semitic trope.

"It is a fact.

"It is a fact."

The sole criterion of Israel and its lobby in determining who to support for US public office is identifying who backs the far-right agenda of the apartheid state of Israel and who does not.

"Genuine anti-Semitism is irrelevant"

If they can't bomb the terrorists where they're hiding, what are they allowed to do?

silly------they can get bombed-----you are kinda slow

Yeah they actually want Isreael to just commit national suicide.. until they do that
The left will not offer them a hand of friendship.....oh wait...

Also I dare the op to name a single group that is both far right and anti Israel.

Jo
So why the righr has the KKK as a fanclub ? Why the KKK endorsed trump ? Why most nazis are far right? And most importantly why the Jews vote mostly anti GOP...Schumer is Jewish and you guys hate him .

So what?

Look I dont deny the right of Jews to the holy land, but they took more than they oeiginally had,

Arabs keep losing wars, they're gonna keep losing land.

kicked and killed millions of palesrianoams and seized their lands..

When your landlord loses his building, the renters don't get it. Sorry.

brought in settlers from all over the world.

Yup. Israel can bring in whoever they want.
Just like Syria, Egypt, Jordan, etc. could have brought in Palestinians, if they really gave a shit about their
fellow Muslims.

I say no, because Palestinians still in refuge camps and still wants to go back....

Tough shit.

the other main thing is a holy land foe muslims

Is Spain still holy land for Muslims?

saladin did it before and it will happen again.

So will the Arabs have to get their asses kicked 2 more times? 3 more?
What if Israel kicks Iran's ass?

Forum List

Back